Calf Manna is a proven concentrated supplement for several species of animals that, when added to ordinary daily rations, makes a big difference in overall performance. Calf-Manna is fed to everything from growing and performance horses, to cattle, rabbits, goats, poultry and swine.
AnimalAmount Dairy CalvesUp to 1 lb per day Lactating Cows1-1 1/2 lb per day Beef Calves10% of the creep ration Show Cattle1-2 lbs per day Brood Cows1 lb per day Bulls1 lb per day Foals1/2 lb per day Growing Horses1-1 1/2 lbs per day Performance Horses1-2 lbs per day Broodmares & Stallions1 1/2-2 lbs per day Goats1/4 - 1/2 lb per day Baby Pigs1/8-1/4 lb per day Show Hogs1/2 - 1 lb per day Gestating Sows1/8 - 1/4 lb per day Lactating Sows1/2 - 3/4 lb per day Boars1/4 - 1/2 lb per day Rabbits (Growing)1 teaspoon per day Rabbits (Lactating)1 tablespoon per day Poultry1 tablespoon per day or
5-10 % of the ration
Crude Protein Min 25.00% Lysine Min 1.4% Methionine Min 0.3% Crude Fat Min 3.0% Crude Fiber Min 3.0% Crude Fiber Max 6.00% Acid Detergent Fiber Max 10.0% Calcium Min 0.7 % Calcium Max 1.2 % Phosphorus Min 0.6 % Salt Min 0.5 % Salt Max 1.0 % Sodium Min 0.2 % Sodium Max 0.4 % Copper Min 15 ppm Copper Max 35 ppm Selenium Min 0.1 ppm Zinc Min 125 ppm Vitamin A Min 20,000 IU/lb
24% Supplement for Cattle gives your livestock a high protein energy supplement with vitamins and minerals. Its palatability ensures correct consumption and it can be fed to beef cattle as well as lactating and non-lactating dairy cattle on pasture. Contains 24% protein and 16% NPN.Learn More
Horn flies are not only bothersome and painful to your cattle, but they can also contribute to decreases in your cattle’s profitability through increased stress. By using NutreBeef Summer Mineral with Fly Control in the spring, before horn flies become a problem, and throughout the summer and fall months, you can help your cattle be more comfortable and stay productive! Like all Nutrena's minerals, Summer Mineral with Fly Control is highly palatable to encourage consumption, and also weatherized to help prevent loss due to rain, excessive humidity and even wind.
- Improve the comfort of your cattle against Horn Flies
- Helps control Horn Flies without impacting beneficial insects in your pasture
- Provides vital nutrients that may be lacking in your cattle's forage
- Highly palatable to encourage consumption
- Weatherized to help prevent loss due to wind and rain
- Although not required with All Weather Technology, feed mineral in dry, wind-free, rain-protected feeders.
- Allow one foot of mineral feeder space for every 100 cattle.
- Cattle will eat more consistently when mineral is kept fresh. Plan feeding so that fresh mineral is provided weekly.
- Use the location of the mineral feeder to help manage intake.
- To increase intake, position mineral feeder in areas where cattle gather, such as in watering or shady areas.
- To decrease intake, move mineral feeder away from areas where cattle gather.
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
NutreBeef® Creep feed has a balanced formula which contains vitamins and minerals essential for growth and development. Creep is formulated to feed to calves prior to weaning and supplements declining milk availability.
Use NutreBeef® Creep feed while the calf is also being fed by the cow to support increased weight gain and growth.
- Introduce NutreBeef® Creep feed gradually over a few days to prevent digestive upsets
- Feed 2 times per day, at the same time each day
- Feed only what the calf or calves will completely eat before the next feeding. If feed is present at the next feeding, reduce the amount given. (Old feed sitting in a feeder or bunk may become moldy over just a day or two)
- Keep hay available at all times and feed a little extra hay when their appetite seems unusually high
- Always have clean, fresh water available at all times
Nutruent Level Crude Protein Min 14% Crude Fat Min 2.5% Crude Fiber Max 15.0%
Calf-Manna® has been part of the community for over 80 years, helping your animals grow healthy and strong. Calf-Manna delivers a wide range of benefits to all types of animals and life stages. From horses, cattle, rabbits and goats to poultry, swine, and deer, Calf-Manna helps every animal reach their peak condition and top performance. Calf-Manna includes multiple sources of high-quality protein. This protein provides a wide array of essential amino acids that meet the needs of many different animals. More proteins equal more growth and better muscle development. Calf-Manna's digestible carbohydrates are an excellent source of energy. It's often called "energy dense" which means it delivers more calories per mouthful. Our quality carbohydrates also make Calf-Manna an ideal solution for weight gain. Ingredients like Anise provide Calf-Manna's inviting, sweet smelling aroma and taste for animals of all ages. The great taste Calf-Manna encourages animals to stay on feed during times of stress like travel, illness, or environmental changes. Brewer's Dried Yeast improves palatability, encourages earlier and more consistent intake of dry feed, and promotes optimal digestion of other nutrients. Linseed Meal provides protein and oil to help add sheen and luster to your animal's coat. At Manna Pro we believe that every animal that comes down our path deserves the best nutrition possible, which is why Calf-Manna® is America's favorite nutritional supplement.
Soybean Meal, Corn, Hominy Feed, Feeding Oatmeal, Dried Whey, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Linseed Meal, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Vegetable Oil, Fenugreek Seed, Anise Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Sulfur, Iron Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Propionic Acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 25.00%, Lysine (min.) 1.4%, Methionine (min.) 0.3%, Crude Fat (min.) 3.0%, Crude Fiber (min.) 3.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 6.00%, Acid Detergent Fiber (max.) 10.0%, Calcium (min.) 0.7%, Calcium (max.) 1.2%, Phosphorus (min.) 0.6%, Salt (min.) 0.5%, Salt (max.) 1.0%, Sodium (min.) 0.2%, Sodium (max.) 0.4%, Copper (min.) 15 ppm, Copper (max.) 35 ppm, Selenium (min.) 0.1 ppm, Zinc (min.) 125 ppm, Vitamin A (min.) 20,000 IU/lb.
Feeding instructions:Learn More
Dairy Calves: Up to 1 lb. per day
Lactating Cows: 1 to 1-1/2 lb. per day
Beef Calves: 10% of the creep ration
Show Cattle: 1 to 2 lb. per day
Brood Cows: 1 lb. per day
Bulls: 1 lb. per day
Foals: 1/2 lb. per day
Growing Horses: 1 to 1-1/2 lb. per day
Performance Horses: 1 to 2 lb. per day
Broodmares & Stallions: 1-1/2 to 2 lb. per day
Goats: 1/4 to 1/2 lb. per day
Deer: 1/4 to 1/2 lb. per day
Baby Pigs: 1/8 to 1/4 lb. per day
Show Hogs: 1/2 to 1 lb per day
Gestating Sows: 1/8 to 1/4 lb. per day
Lactating Sows: 1/2 to 3/4 lb per day
Boars: 1/4 to 1/2 lb per day
Rabbits: (Growing) 1 teaspoon per day
Rabbits (Lactating) : 1 tablespoon per day
Poultry: 1 tablespoon per day or 5-10 % of the ration
NutreBeef® Mineral with Superior All-Weather Technology delivers the nutritional support your cattle need to maximize their profit potential. NutreBeef® Mineral offers greater palatability for improved intake, provides vital nutrients that may be lacking in their diet, and helps optimize utilization of forage. Because NutreBeef ® Mineral features Superior All-Weather Technology, it also helps prevent mineral loss due to rain, excessive humidity, and even wind. With NutreBeef® Mineral you can be sure you are providing all the major minerals, trace minerals and key vitamins your cattle need without the losses you can experience with non-weatherized mineral. Minerals support various functions in cattle and mineral deficiencies can result in unsatisfactory production results. By supplementing the ration with NutreBeef® Mineral you ensure your cattle have everything they need for healthy growth, development, and feed efficiency.
FEEDING DIRECTIONS: Feed Nutrebeef All Purpose 4 Mineral at a rate of 4 ounces per head per day. Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times. Do not provide with other sources of salt. Control mineral intake by positioning feeder in either high or low-traffic areas. To increase consumption, place feeder closer to water, loafing and shady areas. To decrease consumption, place feeder further away from water, loafing or shady areas. This mineral should be fed in dry, wind-free, rain-protected feeders.Learn More
Rise Above the Competition with Showmaster® S Series Show Calf Feed. Start with a healthy calf that has the potential to develop the desirable characteristics that judges want. A breeder, ag teacher, extension agent or your Showmaster® dealer or Showmaster® consultant can offer advice.
- A simple, easy-feeding formula designed to help you succeed.
- Scientifically balanced with amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals to support growth, health and performance.
- Designed to be fed with hay.
- Compatible with Showmaster® premium supplements and feeding programs.
- Provide access to fresh, clean water at all times.
- Be consistent with your feeding program.
- Feed at the same time each day and increase feed volume gradually as the calf grows.
- Exercise your calf consistently and patiently to improve disposition and control in the show ring and enhance showmanship skills.
- Check weight gains at regular intervals and adjust daily feeding rate as needed to ensure weight targets are reached.
- Learn more about raising and showing calves at www.ShowmasterFeeds.com.
Crude Protein............................................. Min. 12.0%
Crude Fat..................................................... Min. 3.0%
Crude Fiber............................................... Max. 18.0%
Calcium.........................Min. 0.65%............ Max. 0.9%
Phosphorus............................................... Min. 0.45%
Salt..................................Min. 0.3%............ Max. .75%
Potassium.................................................... Min. 0.6%
Vitamin A........................................... Min. 6,000 IU/LB