Regular Price: $26.99
Special Price: $25.99
Calf Manna is a proven concentrated supplement for several species of animals that, when added to ordinary daily rations, makes a big difference in overall performance. Calf-Manna is fed to everything from growing and performance horses, to cattle, rabbits, goats, poultry and swine.
AnimalAmount Dairy CalvesUp to 1 lb per day Lactating Cows1-1 1/2 lb per day Beef Calves10% of the creep ration Show Cattle1-2 lbs per day Brood Cows1 lb per day Bulls1 lb per day Foals1/2 lb per day Growing Horses1-1 1/2 lbs per day Performance Horses1-2 lbs per day Broodmares & Stallions1 1/2-2 lbs per day Goats1/4 - 1/2 lb per day Baby Pigs1/8-1/4 lb per day Show Hogs1/2 - 1 lb per day Gestating Sows1/8 - 1/4 lb per day Lactating Sows1/2 - 3/4 lb per day Boars1/4 - 1/2 lb per day Rabbits (Growing)1 teaspoon per day Rabbits (Lactating)1 tablespoon per day Poultry1 tablespoon per day or
5-10 % of the ration
Crude Protein Min 25.00% Lysine Min 1.4% Methionine Min 0.3% Crude Fat Min 3.0% Crude Fiber Min 3.0% Crude Fiber Max 6.00% Acid Detergent Fiber Max 10.0% Calcium Min 0.7 % Calcium Max 1.2 % Phosphorus Min 0.6 % Salt Min 0.5 % Salt Max 1.0 % Sodium Min 0.2 % Sodium Max 0.4 % Copper Min 15 ppm Copper Max 35 ppm Selenium Min 0.1 ppm Zinc Min 125 ppm Vitamin A Min 20,000 IU/lb
Horn flies are not only bothersome and painful to your cattle, but they can also contribute to decreases in your cattle’s profitability through increased stress. By using NutreBeef Summer Mineral with Fly Control in the spring, before horn flies become a problem, and throughout the summer and fall months, you can help your cattle be more comfortable and stay productive! Like all Nutrena's minerals, Summer Mineral with Fly Control is highly palatable to encourage consumption, and also weatherized to help prevent loss due to rain, excessive humidity and even wind.
- Improve the comfort of your cattle against Horn Flies
- Helps control Horn Flies without impacting beneficial insects in your pasture
- Provides vital nutrients that may be lacking in your cattle's forage
- Highly palatable to encourage consumption
- Weatherized to help prevent loss due to wind and rain
- Although not required with All Weather Technology, feed mineral in dry, wind-free, rain-protected feeders.
- Allow one foot of mineral feeder space for every 100 cattle.
- Cattle will eat more consistently when mineral is kept fresh. Plan feeding so that fresh mineral is provided weekly.
- Use the location of the mineral feeder to help manage intake.
- To increase intake, position mineral feeder in areas where cattle gather, such as in watering or shady areas.
- To decrease intake, move mineral feeder away from areas where cattle gather.
24% Supplement for Cattle gives your livestock a high protein energy supplement with vitamins and minerals. Its palatability ensures correct consumption and it can be fed to beef cattle as well as lactating and non-lactating dairy cattle on pasture. Contains 24% protein and 16% NPN.Learn More