- Ideal for fairgrounds, exposition centers, horse barns or anywhere this design is preferred.
- Expo Stall panels can be used as sides or back panels.
- Smooth surfaces with no sharp edges.
- "Domed" tops and bottoms of vertical end frames.
- Expo Stall panels are connected with drop pins that are securely attached to the frame.
- The top 24" and bottom 48" of the panel are filled with 3/4" BB plywood dip stained dark brown. The plywood is held in place by 3/8" carriage bolts through 1-3/4" x 1/8" vertical steel brace straps that are welded to the frame. Plywood SOLD SEPARATE.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish.
- Forklift Accessible.
SKU 070116545 Model WOODEPB10 Weight 91.6000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $74.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on 10' Wood Expo Stall Panel Bottom
- From Marjorie at 7/30/12 10:57 PM
- From Melinda at 3/6/14 5:59 PM
- Q: Could you tell me if there is a front with a sliding door to go with these? Also is there a SKU for the plywood? Thanks!
- Show Answer
- A: Hello Melinda,
Unfortunatley, this product is no longer available. We will be removing it from our website. I'm very sorry.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question