Drastically reduces the risk of injury by eliminating the need for ladders and buckets to stand on when using hand-held chainsaws, bow saws or pole saws.
Constructed of heavy duty square tubing that is double walled at the cutting edge with a single piece hardened alloy steel chainbar.
Eliminates the need to hire a costly professional to come and trim your trees.
- Mounts directly to front end loader of your tractor, skid loader or backhoe and easily attaches by one person.
- Trims limbs up to 8 feet higher than your loader can reach.
- Chain bar is built from a single piece of hardened alloy steel.
- Equipped with a self-oiling system.
- Reversible motor helps back the saw out of a pinch.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 5,000 RPM
- Chain: 81 drive link, .325-inch pitch, .063-inch gauge.
- Chainsaw Bar Length: 20"
- Folded Length: 101"
- Standard male fitting (1-1/2" pipe thread) included for easy attachment to your tractor's quick connect system.
Specifications Length: 102 in. Width: 11 in. Height: 9 in. Weight: 86 lbs.
SKU 070116245 Model LIMSAW1 Weight 100.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $1,663.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Good Investment on a LimbSaw Review by Eddie Burnett
Price Value Quality
I have used the limb saw with good results so far. I live on a hill and it
is a little hard to get leveled out to make a cut. None the less, it is very useful.
(Posted on 3/11/14)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Priefert Limbinator LimbSaw LIMSAW1
- From nprranch at 12/3/13 1:41 PM
Ask Your Own Question