The Quick Release is made for tie on Heelers. With its simple release system, you simply pull up on the release handle when the tension of the rope relaxes, and let the rope, the Easy Now and QR1 go!
- Fits the Easy Now Shock Absorber
- Strong nylon attachment strap
- Simple Release System
- Adjustment rubber band included
***Easy Now Shock Absorber sold separately***Learn More
Make some noise, and cheer on your favorite team with the Buffalo Tools Customizable Cow Bell- 6 Piece Set. The Cow Bell’s smooth finish makes the surface easy to decorate and customize with stickers, decals, paint or permanent markers, so you can show off your team spirit. With the six piece set you can instantly have your own cheering section. The 6 Piece Cow Bell Set is great for groups like cheer teams, sports leagues, tailgating parties and schools. The black easy grip handle makes the Cow Bell easy to hold and ring for the entire game. The Cowbell measures 4.25 in. W x 2.5 in. D x 6.75 in. H, so it is small enough to easily carry, but large enough to make a lot of noise.
- Be heard above the crowd while you cheer your favorite sports team
- 6 piece set to share with friends and family
- Smooth finish is the perfect canvas to decorate with favorite teams colors
- Ideal set for schools, tailgating, sports leagues and cheer teams
- Black easy grip handle
- Cowbell measures 4.25 in. W x 2.5 in. D x 6.75 in. H
- Contains the 6 core Micro Minerals required for basic animal health: Zinc, Manganese, Cobalt, Copper, Iodine, & Iron
- Formulated For All Classes Of Beef & Dairy Cattle, Pigs & Horses.
$1.49Instant identification for all farm animals! Use an All-Weather Paintstik for fast sure identification of cattle sheep poultry and hogs. This highly-visible nontoxic paint resists weather and fading. Applies easily with slight pressure. Great for marking skin hide pelt - wet or dry. Each stick has a protective sleeve that allows maximum use of stick. Learn More
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
NOTE: Squeeze Chute NOT Included.
- Every unit is pre-assembled at the factory prior to shipping. Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Both open and sheeted units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the farm after purchase.
$1.99Produces highly visible, long-lasting marks in an easy-to-use push-up dispenser. A useful tool for all types of animal handling from sorting to vaccinations to artificial insemination. Will mark on both wet and dry hides. Nontoxic and safe for all animals. 4" Learn More
All-American® ear tags use an advanced polyurethane formulation for a softer, more flexible tag. Special ultraviolet light inhibitors stop fading for superior hot stamped or inked imprint life. The long, ribbed neck prevents breakage and allows greater tag visibility.
The All-American® button makes a very small ear hole. A longer button shaft provides greater air circulation around the incision, promoting rapid healing. No chance of spreading infection between animals.Learn More
YTEX All American® ear tags use an advanced polyurethane formulation for a softer, more flexible tag. Special ultraviolet light inhibitors stop fading for superior hot stamped or inked imprint life. The long, ribbed neck prevents breakage and allows greater tag visibility.
- Sheep Star tag dimensions: 11/16" W x 2 -1/8" H
These tags are made of an advanced polyurethane formulation and are engineered to prevent cracking, remain flexible and provide excellent longevity. The All American ear tag design features a Snap-Lok® collar for superior retention, a longer neck for greater visibility and ultraviolet inhibitors to resist fadingLearn More