$869.97THIS CAN BE THE START OF A VERY LUCRATIVE ENTERPRISE, producing approximately 48 chickens a month in a very limited space. Put approximately 48 chicks (day old) from a hatchery or incubator into the brooder for warmth, feed, and water. After four weeks, move 24 birds into each grow off pen and put 48 new chicks in the brooder. That's 96 birds kept comfortably in less than 11 square ft. 49 inches tall. Includes one brooder, two expanded grow off pens, brooder base, and casters. Learn More
Coop N Compost. Coop'N Compost is the natural way to neutralize odors and moisture in the chicken coop. Not only will this protect the respiratory systems of your flock, but it will make your nose and neighbors happy! In addition to the powerful odor control, Coop'N Compost also helps make the nutrients in your manure and compost more plant-accessible which can benefit your garden! Try Coop'N Compost for healthy birds, happy neighbors and lush gardens!
- Reduces odors and moisture
- Extends the life of your bedding
- Helps improve the quality of your compost
Directions for use:
Remove all existing bedding and waste. If using water or a cleaning aid, wait until coop is completely dry before applying Coop'N Compost. Sprinkle liberally on the floor of the coop, creating a thin layer of granules. Add fresh bedding. It is recommended that the coop be cleaned every 1-2 weeks.
If using the deep-litter method: Sprinkle Coop'N Compost into the litter 1-2 times per week, as well as each time fresh bedding is added.Learn More
Removing the hatching tray allowed us to space the trays further apart and have them turn to a steeper angle. The No. 1500 is exempt from use as a hatcher allowing it to avoid the mess associated with hatches and remain clean. This incubator only has to maintain one humidity setting making it easier on the eggs and easier to operate. The “PROFESSIONAL” is designed to be used with the No. 1550 HATCHER. We recommend purchasing the two together. Up to three No 1500’s can be used with one hatcher for a weekly production of chicks from a laying flock. The No. 1500 incubator offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity. An on-board computer monitors systems and the environment every second to keep itself updated and to share this data with you. Electronic egg turning control, audio/visual indicators and a standard easy view door highlight a number of features. Constructed from high strength plastic board making it well insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration. Thermostat operating range between 60 and 103 degrees F. depending on room temperature. 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts. TUV Listed. This incubator includes: - 1 #3258 Digital Command Center thermostat - 3 turning racks - 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads - Instruction booklet. Total Capacity with plastic trays: 1368 Quail Eggs (set and hatch 250 per week), 354 pheasant eggs, 270 chicken eggs, 198 turkey or duck eggs, and 36-45 larger eggs such as goose, peafowl, and emu. Actual capacity may depend on egg size. Please see the egg trays for this incubator in the INCUBATOR ACCESSORIES section.
- DIMENSIONS: 30 1/4” Front to Back, 15 3/4” Wide, 31 3/4” High.
- METAL SETTING TRAYS, ITEM NO. 3067 ARE SOLD SEPARATELY AND NOT NECESSARY FOR OPERATION.
- PLEASE USE PLASTIC EGG TRAYS (0243,0245,0246)
The OvaView is designed to be either hand-held or can be left on a work surface.
Battery powered for convenience (4 AA batteries included) it uses high output high efficiency LED illumination – so no bulbs to replace and no concerns about overheating the eggs during inspection.
Supplied with a flexible black ring to seal against the egg shell and a set of 4AA batteries. For longer life it can be used with rechargeable AA batteries. Suitable sets of batteries with charger are available.
The OvaScope is subject to EU Design Registration No. 007779729-004Learn More
Available in Florida Location Only
Complete nutrition for all rabbits.
- Convenient, complete feed eliminates need for supplementation
- Includes balanced amino acids, protein, vitamins and minerals rabbits need to thrive
- Recommended for all rabbits and all life stages
- Yucca extract reduces odors and improves feed palatability
- Firm pellets reduce dust and waste
- 50 lb. bag
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- A complete, nutritious vegetarian diet—no need for supplementation
- 22% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to support strong, healthy birds
- Contains a proprietary blend of nutrients to naturally support the immune system and overall health of the bird
- NO added antibiotics or hormones
- Added marigold extract to improve skin coloration
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion
- Formulated for multiple species of meatbirds, including broilers, turkeys, ducks, geese and pheasants
- Crumble form encourages consumption
- Crude Protein: 22.0%
- Lysine: 1.0%
- Methionine: 0.37%
- Crude Fat 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 6.0%
- Calcium: 0.9% - 1.4%
- Phosphorus: 0.6%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.22%
- Feed as the sole ration to meatbirds from hatch to finish
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Keep clean, fresh water available at all times
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
$468.97Low cost feeder provides adequate food for birds, but protects feed from weather, animals, varmints, cattle and hogs. Clearing of lands depletes natural food of wild birds and released birds do not know how to look for food, so this feeder supplies adequate fresh feed. Increased bird feeding capacity with six feeder stations. Learn More
$8.97GQF Manufacturing Snap Switch 22 AMP 124/250 Volt 3006 for light duty. Replacement switch for wafer thermostat equipped Hova-Bator Incubators. For heaters over 75 Watts, order No. 3006B. Learn More
$15.50Vitamins Plus -In addition to the usual vitamins and electrolytes, GQF -Vitamins Plus contains organic acidifiers, and a supplemental of live naturally occurring microorganisms, such as Lactobacillus. Learn More
The 1550 HATCHER incubator is designed to allow for the best hatching conditions. Unlike setting incubators, hatchers usually operate at slightly different temperature and humidity settings to obtain optimum hatch. With five hatching drawers the 1550 Hatcher will hold the complete setting of the 1500 incubator. For expanding operations the 1550 can be matched with up to three 1500 incubators. The 1550 can be used to set eggs, but each egg will have to be turned by hand. For small chicks such as quail, each hatching tray comes with a tray cover. The No. 1550 HATCHER incubator offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity. An on-board computer monitors systems and the environment every second to keep itself updated and to share this data with you. Audio/visual indicators and a standard easy view door highlight a number of standard features. Constructed from high strength plastic board making it well insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration. Thermostat operating range between 60 and 103 degrees F depending on room temperature.
- 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts.
- DIMENSIONS: 30 1/4” Front to Back, 15 3/4” Wide, 31 3/4” High.
TUV Listed Hatcher includes:
- 1 #3258 Digital Command Center
- 5 hatching trays
- 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads
- Instruction booklet
- 4 hatching tray covers
- Total capacity approximately 1250 Quail eggs or 360 Chicken Eggs.