The unique 4 door back entry allows you to retrieve your eggs every morning without ever having to go inside the cage. Comes complete with 4 laying stations, shelter area and easy lift lid for ease of cleaning. Add the Wood Hutch to the Universal Welded Wire Pen via Pop-out back panel for a complete home for up to 12 chickens.
- Retrieve your eggs from outside the cage
- 4 separate nesting areas
- Roof opens for easy cleaning
Thermostat controlled hanging radiant heater uses a wafer type thermostat to regulate temperature. Rugged all metal construction, including heat element. Located on the main channel is a Master On/Off Switch. Includes an attraction light socket, bulb, wafer thermostat and pilot light to assist in regulating temperature. Two 5 foot chains with "S" hooks to adjust height of heater above the birds. Use for brooding or space heating. With room temperature of 65 degrees Fahrenheit, maintains regulated temperature of up to 95 degrees Fahrenheit for brooding approximately 350 quail chicks.
- 600 Watt 100-Volt AV
- Dimensions: 25.5" x 6" x 6"
- Weight: 6LBS
$3.85Clamps used to secure 5/16'' tubing and fittings. Package of 18. Learn More
$8.97GQF Manufacturing Snap Switch 22 AMP 124/250 Volt 3006 for light duty. Replacement switch for wafer thermostat equipped Hova-Bator Incubators. For heaters over 75 Watts, order No. 3006B. Learn More
$5.805/16'' -Use for splicing 5/16” tubing. Learn More
$45.48Low priced all plastic waterers for poultry and game birds. Snap on base for quick and easy filling. Snap on base also permits quick and easy cleaning, as there are no threads to accumulate dirt and germs. Learn More
A run is a safe area for your chickens to spend time in, it’s great to let your chickens out and allow them to be free range, but for when you are out you need to protect your birds from predators.
Our optional runs are made from plastic coated, welded steel mesh, and give your birds plenty of space to move around and forage. Our steel mesh is welded at every joint; not twisted like some inferior products. Each run has an easy-access door at the front and fix onto the coops with our quick-release clips. Our runs are very substantial and weighty, for additional security they can also be pegged to the ground using tent pegs or similar fastenings. The Winscombe run is 35" tall at the ridge x 40" wide x 69" long. Plenty of space for happy hens!Learn More
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- Multi-purpose, nutritious formula meets the needs of many species of poultry, including layers, broilers, turkeys, geese, ducks and pheasants
- All Flock is convenient and flexible to feed to multiple species
- 18% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to support strong, healthy birds
- Pellet form prevents feed waste
- Designed for birds older than 7 weeks
- Crude Protein: 18.0%
- Lysine: 0.8%
- Methionine: 0.31%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 8.0%
- Calcium: 1.4% - 1.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.6%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.2%
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times
- Provide the appropriate size grit, as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from 16 weeks of age for laying birds