The 1550 HATCHER incubator is designed to allow for the best hatching conditions. Unlike setting incubators, hatchers usually operate at slightly different temperature and humidity settings to obtain optimum hatch. With five hatching drawers the 1550 Hatcher will hold the complete setting of the 1500 incubator. For expanding operations the 1550 can be matched with up to three 1500 incubators. The 1550 can be used to set eggs, but each egg will have to be turned by hand. For small chicks such as quail, each hatching tray comes with a tray cover. The No. 1550 HATCHER incubator offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity. An on-board computer monitors systems and the environment every second to keep itself updated and to share this data with you. Audio/visual indicators and a standard easy view door highlight a number of standard features. Constructed from high strength plastic board making it well insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration. Thermostat operating range between 60 and 103 degrees F depending on room temperature.
- 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts.
- DIMENSIONS: 30 1/4” Front to Back, 15 3/4” Wide, 31 3/4” High.
TUV Listed Hatcher includes:
- 1 #3258 Digital Command Center
- 5 hatching trays
- 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads
- Instruction booklet
- 4 hatching tray covers
- Total capacity approximately 1250 Quail eggs or 360 Chicken Eggs.
$22.976 plastic Universal Egg Racks for Hova-Bator automatic turners. Turner not included, racks only. Learn More
$861.97The 1202E Sportsman is an improved model of GQF’s proven 1202 standard incubator. It has the same size and capacity as the electronic 1502 Sportsman but with less automation for reduced cost. The 1202E features mechanically timed automatic egg turning, rugged dial thermometer/hygrometer, and a new multi-turn analog electronic thermostat system. The 1202E can accept all cabinet model accessories. Plastic board construction makes the cabinet better insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration. 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts. TUV Listed Learn More
$16.95Huge 3 gallon waterer for poultry and game birds. Snap on base for easy filling. Ideal for use with large flocks. 12 1/4" diameter x 16"Height - Pan 1 3/4" Deep. 4482 Plastic Watering Can 3 Gallon Size Learn More
Brinsea Clifton Coops are computer designed and precision manufactured hen houses. Each coop is supplied flat packed and assembly is simple thanks to our unique Coop-Clip assembly system.
The Churchill Chicken Coop will hold 6 to 10 standard hens and is:
- Tough and durable: no maintenance needed, UV resistant and predator-proof non porous materials.
- Precision designed and manufactured from 100% recycled plastic for minimum carbon footprint.
- Comfortable for your hens with ample space, plenty of ventilation, molded nest areas and elevated roosting areas as standard.
- Red mite resistant: Materials and designs minimize crevices where mites breed and make cleaning as easy as possible.
- Easy to clean with removable roof panels and dropping tray.
- Convenient large egg collection door on the back.
- 3-year warranty
- A sturdy 3.5 by 7.5 foot welded mesh steel run is also available as an option.
Churchill chicken coop floor area: 34" x 38" external dimensions: 40" w x 46" d x 36' hLearn More
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- Multi-purpose, nutritious formula meets the needs of many species of poultry, including layers, broilers, turkeys, geese, ducks and pheasants
- All Flock is convenient and flexible to feed to multiple species
- 18% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to support strong, healthy birds
- Pellet form prevents feed waste
- Designed for birds older than 7 weeks
- Crude Protein: 18.0%
- Lysine: 0.8%
- Methionine: 0.31%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 8.0%
- Calcium: 1.4% - 1.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.6%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.2%
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times
- Provide the appropriate size grit, as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from 16 weeks of age for laying birds
The Octagon® 20 Advance egg incubator is the solution to the incubation of small numbers of eggs. It provides the control and reliability that ensures top hatch rates, time after time.
- Egg capacity of 24 hens eggs or equivalent
- Simple and highly accurate digital control system giving: Temperature and humidity display, Temperature alarm, Periodic cooling, Choice of °C or °F
- Fully factory calibrated
- Good visibility of the eggs
- Tough and hygienic cabinet
- Insulated for low energy use and optimal temperature distribution
- Automatic egg turning cradle and optional humidity pump
The Octagon® 20 Advance egg incubator builds on decades of success of earlier Octagon® 20’s with an all new intelligent design combining latest digital and materials technology with Brinsea’s 30 years of experience.
The result is an easy to use, accurate and high performance egg incubator with exactly the right controls to give the hatching results you need.
The specially designed control system is the heart of the Octagon® 20 Advance. In normal mode it shows the incubation temperature and humidity to very high levels of accuracy. A simple menu allows the user to change the incubation settings. Features include periodic cooling, high and low temperature alarm and choice of °C or °F. The menu also allows full control of humidity with the optional Advance Humidity Pump (see Octagon® 20 Advance EX below).
The high quality incubator cabinet is entirely injection moulded from high grade ABS which makes it durable and easy to clean. The base is double skinned and foam filled to reduce heat loss meaning to lower electricity consumption and better temperature distribution. The top of the incubator is clear allowing good visibility of the eggs and chicks.
Humidity and ventilation.
Air is circulated by a long life computer grade fan which, coupled with the unique grill with optimised air diffuser leads to extremely even air temperature throughout the egg chamber. Fresh air is controlled with a vent slider and humidity is provided by water in two reservoirs in the base.
To accommodate eggs of different sizes the Octagon® 20 Advance’s removable egg tray is supplied with dividers which the user can position to suit their eggs and so maximise the number of eggs that can be held. Eggs from as small as finches to as large as geese can be incubated and a guide to the numbers of a range of popular species which will fit is given in the specification table. Eggs are turned during incubation as the whole incubator is rocked from side to side – hence the octagonal cabinet ends. The Autoturn Cradle turns the eggs hourly but this can be done manually twice daily.
Cooling is an entirely natural process as most birds will get off the nest at least once a day and leave the eggs unheated for a significant time. Recent research has also shown that hatch rates can actually increase significantly as a result of cooling. For this reason Brinsea® have now incorporated a cooling option in all their Advance models of egg incubators for 2012. This feature turns the incubator’s heater and low temperature alarm off for a selected period but keeps the fan running. After the cooling period is complete the incubator reverts to normal temperature and the alarm is automatically reset.
All Brinsea® egg incubators are fully guaranteed and will be repaired or replaced if a fault should arise within the guarantee period (See terms of guarantee). Brinsea® Products Ltd and their agents will not be responsible for loss of eggs in the event of failure, however caused, and the user is advised to arrange his own insurance cover where loss of power, mechanical or electrical failure might result in unacceptable losses.Learn More
The Gronomics Large Heavy Duty Rabbit Hutch is the perfect shelter for your pet. It's made from 100% Western Red Cedar and features rust resistant wire for the floor and side panels. The hutch is 36”W x 45”L x 32”H and is designed to protect your animals against harsh weather conditions. Easy access to the hutch is provided by the two piece folding lid. The hutch features tool free assembly which allows you to slide it together in minutes. The Rabbit Hutch also includes a nesting box.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Assembles in minutes
- 100% Western red cedar
- Handcrafted in the USA!!
$43.97Attach to water faucet, turn water on -plastic float with brass valve maintains constant water level. Made of durable plastic with rotating reel on top to keep birds off. Sits on ground, or may be easily mounted on 4'' or 6'' block, or suspended for larger birds and to keep trash out. Equipped with 4 foot hose, ready to attach to faucet Learn More
GQF battery brooders with clear panels are ideal for displaying all types of chicks in feed stores, to monitor chick conditions at a glance and to raise large numbers of birds in limited floor space. Lightweight materials mean lower shipping costs as well as easy handling of drop pans. Sturdy base with rugged casters and securely fastened brooders result in a solid stack which is movable when full of birds. Only 65” high, all tiers of 5 brooders are accessible and drop pans and floors can be removed for cleaning while the brooders are stacked.
Includes 6 plug electrical outlet strip with 4 ft. cord.
- Overall Dimensions: 32” Wide, 38” Front to Back, and 65” high.
- 110 Volt, combined wattage 1500W.
- Lids provided for all brooders.
- 10 attraction light bulbs included.