$4.00Purchase 1/2” PVC pipe locally. Drill 5/16” holes 8” apart, in the side of 1/2” PVC pipe and attach bracket with PVC adhesive. Use schedule 40 cold water PVC pipe with pipe bracket. Learn More
Everything you need to start producing quail including eggs! Each kit contains the following:
- 1 #1588 Pre-Set Electronic Thermostat GENESIS Incubator
- 1 #1610 Automatic Egg Turner
- 1 #0534 Game bird Brooder
- 1 #5003 Game Chick Feeder
- 1 #4458 Chick Waterer (Base & Jar)
- 2 #0421 Brooder Bulbs
- 1 # 9314 Book on Raising Bobwhite Quail
Comes with 1 setting of 30 quail eggs to get you started, but the equipment can be used with eggs and birds of various types and sizes including quail, pheasant and poultry. No Substitutions.Learn More
$6.97Has connector with 1/4” hose barb & 3/8” pipe threads, 2 plastic nuts with 3/8” pipe threads. Requires 11/16” hole in water tank. Tank and tubing is not supplied. May require silicone glue to prevent leaking. Learn More
Regular Price: $12.49
Special Price: $10.99
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- Multi-purpose, nutritious formula meets the needs of many species of poultry, including layers, broilers, turkeys, geese, ducks and pheasants
- All Flock is convenient and flexible to feed to multiple species
- 18% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to support strong, healthy birds
- Pellet form prevents feed waste
- Designed for birds older than 7 weeks
- Crude Protein: 18.0%
- Lysine: 0.8%
- Methionine: 0.31%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 8.0%
- Calcium: 1.4% - 1.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.6%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.2%
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times
- Provide the appropriate size grit, as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from 16 weeks of age for laying birds
The 2365 is a new model using the same 12 volt wafer thermostat included with the 1586. TUV listed for use in classroom and laboratory settings. A fan is included for circulating air and the compact heater unit allows for more viewing area. We have cut cost in the 2365 by replacing the picture window with two smaller ones.
- Visibility is still good for monitoring hatches and temperatures. Includes plastic bottom liner and thermometer.
- Wt. 8 lbs.
- 12 Volt DC power supply operates on 100 to 240 Volt AC .
- Only U.S. plug & cordset supplied.
- Without an automatic turner in place, the incubator will hold 50 duck or chicken eggs or 130 quail eggs.
- Dimensions 18 1/2” x 18 1/2” x 9 1/2”
Gronomics Chicken Coop Pet Cottage is handcrafted in the USA and offers tool-free assembly. Constructed of 100% Western Red Cedar and has the rustic appeal of an old barn. The roof is made of a very high tech, lightweight corrugated poly used in high end greenhouses. The planked flooring allows easy access - so the coop maintenance is easy; simply remove planked flooring, and ramp and use a garden hose to rinse off. With two nesting boxes and one perch, this coop will comfortably house four to six hens, ensuring a steady supply of delicious fresh eggs. The (optional) matching run gives hens a safe space to exercise. The coop also makes a great home for turkeys, pheasants, quails, rabbits and ducks.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Corrugated Poly Roof - 10 Year Warranty, Light Bronze color, UV Protection, Solar Heating, Flame Retardant, Insulator & Virtually Unbreakable
- Assembles in 15 minutes
- Houses 4 to 6 chickens
- 100% Western red cedar
- Asphalt traction coated rap with minimal slope
- Coop includes: Two nesting boxes and a perching rod
- Handcrafted in the USA!!
- Width (in.): 45"
- Length (in.): 45"
- Height (in.): 48"
The Extension Kit for the Universal Walk-In Pen is perfect for adding double the length to your existing pen. This kit is constructed with the same heavy duty welded wire material and finished with a black powder coating that will provide extra protection from the elements. This kit contains 2 hinged side panels, 4 roof panels and all hardware to fully assemble the addition to your pen.
**FULL KENNEL SET-UP, CANVAS TOP, WOOD HUTCH AND FEEDERS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE OF THE EXTENSION KIT.**
Specifications Product Dimensions 7.5' L x 6.25' H Product Weight 119 lbs, Shipping Dimensions 43" x 73" x 12" Shipping Weight 239 lbs. Color Black Powder Coat
DESIGN YOUR OWN WATERING SYSTEM - A system with one or two cups or a large system using up to 210 cups. Each DRINK CUP can handle up to 40 Quail. INEXPENSIVE PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE can be used for small system of one or two cups or large system to handle up to 1500 Quail. Purchase cups, brackets, tubing and fittings for your system below. DRINK CUP IS THE MOST SANITARY WATERING SYSTEM AVAILABLE - These cups have a spring loaded trigger stem for positive shut off of water. Water flows only when the birds beak is in the cup. No messy wet spots as with nipple drinkers. DESIGNING A SYSTEM - Drink cups require a source of water at a pressure below 5 lbs. PSI which is provided by a pressure reducing valve, or by gravity tanks (less than five feet above drinkers). Use with 5/16' tubing.
Clips to wire of cages, or the screw holes in bracket permits mounting to sides of pens. See item No. 4082 for example of bracket mounted on pen.Learn More
Individual holes minimize waste. Top slides off for easy access. Made of heavy gauge galvanized steel and feature rolled edges for safety.Learn More