The 2365 is a new model using the same 12 volt wafer thermostat included with the 1586. TUV listed for use in classroom and laboratory settings. A fan is included for circulating air and the compact heater unit allows for more viewing area. We have cut cost in the 2365 by replacing the picture window with two smaller ones.
- Visibility is still good for monitoring hatches and temperatures. Includes plastic bottom liner and thermometer.
- Wt. 8 lbs.
- 12 Volt DC power supply operates on 100 to 240 Volt AC .
- Only U.S. plug & cordset supplied.
- Without an automatic turner in place, the incubator will hold 50 duck or chicken eggs or 130 quail eggs.
- Dimensions 18 1/2” x 18 1/2” x 9 1/2”
- Latch-able roof comes off for easy cleaning and access
- Door to courtyard also offers easy access to outside area
- Perfect for 3-4 chickens
- 30L x 82W x 39H in.
$18.50GQF Manufacturing Feed/Water Cup 1 Quart Size - 6 Pack Dimensions: Half Pint - 8” L x 4” W x 23/8” D. -Strong and durable plastic cup can hang inside or outside of pen for poultry, small animals, pets, etc.. Learn More
The Studio Nesting Box is 12" x 12" x 12", single hole nesting box made from 3/8" Ply Wood. When assembled with the provided screws it makes for a very solid nesting box for all weather conditions. Panels come pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
- Easy assembly
- Heavy duty plywood
$66.97During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from settling to one side and to exercise the embryo. Turning the eggs by hand is the most demanding and time consuming part of egg incubation. Specification: 15'' x 15'' x 3'', 110 Volt AC (220 Volt available for export). Each Large Egg Turner holds a total of 3 Racks to set approximately 12 duck eggs or 9 to 12 Goose eggs depending on actual egg size. Learn More
Note that this cradle is NOT compatible with the Octagon 10 or the older Octagon 20 DX models.
- Egg turning with all models in the Octagon incubator range is achieved by rotating the whole cabinet through 90° (45° on either side on an hourly cycle).
- The separate egg turner cradle keeps all moving parts outside the incubator away from moisture and dust leaving the enclosure easier to clean.
- It also means that there is nothing to trap or injure emerging chicks if you forget to stop the turning.
- The incubator lifts easily out of the egg turner cradle allowing it to stand horizontal for hatching.
The nesting-style lug design makes attachment to the base easy, while the low profile enhances stability of the waterer. Fits the Little Giant 1-Gallon Nesting Waterer Base (Item No. 780, sold separately). Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible. 8 inch diameter by 7.5 inch high.
- Nesting-style lug design for easy attachment
- Low profile enhances stability
- Fits the Little Giant 1-Gallon Nesting-Style Waterer Base (sold separately)
- Transparent polyethylene
- Water level is always visible
The Advantek “Georgian Manor” aviary is finely constructed with environmentally friendly insect-resistant and rot-resistant fir lumber. This aviary includes a spinning feeder and water holder, and an enclosed sleeping area. The large door and smaller side door offer easy access to the main area for easy cleaning. It provides plenty of space for 3 staggered perches. The beautiful auburn coloration finish will compliment any home
64" H x 30.5" W x 18.25" DLearn More
$94.97Here is a must for all quail breeders and shooting preserve operators. This Recovery Pen is constructed of heavy gauge galvanized wire for long life and is a sure fire for recovering escaped preserves for recovering birds at the competition of a days hunting. A call bird attracts the birds to be recovered, and they in turn enter the recovery through the cone shaped entrance. After entering a trap door closes behind the bird and they cannot get out. Size 24'' x 18'' x 10''. Learn More