$43.97This set of 4 casters will make it easier to move your cabinet incubator around for servicing, cleaning, & accessing eggs or trays. Easy to install on all cabinet models. Comes with base strips, mounting tape, & four locking casters. Learn More
Corner Feeder offers a space saving corner design in rugged galvanized steel, perfect for offering grit or oyster shell.
- Space saving corner design
- Provides food inside the hutch
- Easily hangs in hutch
- Dimensions: 6" W x 4.75" D x 4.75" H
This modular Chicken Coop is made with naturally rot and pest resistant Solid Fir. The Raised Coop comes with a large dual nesting box and two built in roosting perches. The easy access top door allows for easy egg collection and cleaning. It also comes with a pull-out tray for cleaning. This coop is great for housing Chickens, Rabbits, and Cats.
- Built in yard
- 2 separate nesting areas with easy lift access for collecting eggs
- 2 access doors for cleaning
- 2 roosting perches built inside hutch area
- Made of solid fir which is naturally pest and rot resistant
- Dimensions - 75.5" x 30.5" x 57"
$4.25Use for splicing 1/4'' Hose or Tubing. Learn More
$16.95Huge 3 gallon waterer for poultry and game birds. Snap on base for easy filling. Ideal for use with large flocks. 12 1/4" diameter x 16"Height - Pan 1 3/4" Deep. 4482 Plastic Watering Can 3 Gallon Size Learn More
$34.99Converts any thermal air flow Hova-Bator into a circulated air incubator. Dimensions: 3 3/4'' x 3 3/4'' x 2 1/3'' -110Volt -'Turbofan' can be installed in any square Hova-Bator type incubator and permits you to operate the incubator at one temperature for all types of eggs and for all climate conditions with less close supervision. Learn More
$25.97Complete 22 Amp for CABINET INCUBATOR. Includes surge guard. Adjustable between 75 and 120 degrees F. depending on room temperature. Learn More
$861.97The 1202E Sportsman is an improved model of GQF’s proven 1202 standard incubator. It has the same size and capacity as the electronic 1502 Sportsman but with less automation for reduced cost. The 1202E features mechanically timed automatic egg turning, rugged dial thermometer/hygrometer, and a new multi-turn analog electronic thermostat system. The 1202E can accept all cabinet model accessories. Plastic board construction makes the cabinet better insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration. 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts. TUV Listed Learn More
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
Spoil your chickens with the tasty all-natural mealworms found in Happy Hen Treats™ Mealworm Frenzy™. Feed straight from your hand, scattered on the ground, or in a feeding dish as a treat only. Watch your chickens dance and peck in a frenzy for these 100% natural whole-dried mealworms!
- The world's first line of treats specifically made for chickens
- Offer chickens the taste they love without the inconvenience of live worms
- 10 oz. resealable bag for freshness and easy storage
100% natural whole-dried mealworms.
Crude Protein (min.) 51%, Crude Fat (min.) 23%, Crude Fiber (max.) 8%, Moisture (max.) 7%.
- 100% Naturally Dried
- High in protein
- Does not need to be refrigerated
- More protein than live mealworms
- Perfect for training or taming chickens
- Dried mealworms are easy to use & handle
- Feed stand-alone or easily blend into feed
- Use all year round
- Long shelf life - stays dry with re-sealable zip-lock for pouches & tight lid for tubs
- Easy-practical storage in either a pouch or a stackable tub
- Inexpensive-Less than 1/4 of the price of live mealworms, but without the hassle!
- For chickens 2 weeks and older
- Also great for Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, and Wild Birds