Individual holes minimize waste. Top slides off for easy access. Made of heavy gauge galvanized steel and feature rolled edges for safety.Learn More
$15.50Vitamins Plus -In addition to the usual vitamins and electrolytes, GQF -Vitamins Plus contains organic acidifiers, and a supplemental of live naturally occurring microorganisms, such as Lactobacillus. Learn More
The Gronomics Rabbit Hutch is the perfect shelter for your pet. It's made from 100% Western Red Cedar and features rust resistant wire for the floor and side panels. The hutch is 24”W x 45”L x 32”H and is designed to protect your animals against harsh weather conditions. Easy access to the hutch is provided by the two piece folding lid. The hutch features tool free assembly which allows you to slide it together in minutes. The Rabbit Hutch also includes a nesting box.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Assembles in minutes
- 100% Western red cedar
- Handcrafted in USA!!
- Width (in.): 24"
- Length (in.): 45"
- Height (in.): 32"
The OvaView High Intensity has a higher light output from a higher spec LED than the standard OvaView.
Like its brother it is designed to be either hand-held or can be left on a work surface. Battery powered for convenience (4 AA batteries required but NOT included) it uses high output high efficiency LED illumination – so no bulbs to replace and no concerns about overheating the eggs (even very small eggs) during inspection.
Supplied with both the normal flexible black ring plus a special smaller ring for smaller eggs.
The larger power drain means that rechargeable batteries are needed. Suitable sets of batteries with charger are available separately.
The OvaView is subject to EU Design Registration No. 007779729-004Learn More
Complete with 1/2” hose barb (can be removed for attaching to 1/2” pipe). Can handle high or low volume water requirements. Reduces normal water pressure down to an adjustable 1lb. to 10 lbs. pressure.
- Dimensions: 11” x 71/2” x 6”. (Unit shipped may be different model, same features).
Little giant galvanized waterers are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel and are available in four different sizes. Edges are rolled for safety and feature arched inner handles for added strength. Copper spring and neoprene seal produce a positive water shut-off. Seams are constructed and tested to prevent leaks. Double wall founts also feature a locking pin.
12.25 diameter by 15 high, holds 3 gallons.Learn More
$33.95This is the drinker only for expanding watering systems. Tubing, clamps and a pressure reducing valve are not included. "T" valves are included. 9" Diameter - 4" Height with bowl height of 2". Gives 28" of watering space each. Carton on 6. Learn More
$45.48Low priced all plastic waterers for poultry and game birds. Snap on base for quick and easy filling. Snap on base also permits quick and easy cleaning, as there are no threads to accumulate dirt and germs. Learn More
- For birds 16 weeks or older throughout the lay cycle
- Probiotics and yeast culture support digestion and immune health
- Uniquely formulated for quality eggs and a healthy flock
- No animal by-products, hormones or antibiotics
- Designed to be fed as the sole ration from the onset of lay throughout the laying cycle.
- Keep feeders clean and full at all times.
- Make fresh, clean water available at all times.
- Always offer free choice oyster shell and grit in separate containers.
- Layers should have a minimum of 15-17 hours of light per day for maximum laying potential
- Gather eggs frequently, especially in extremely hot or cold weather.
- Feed is perishable. Store in a cool, dry place and away from insects and rodents.
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein Min. 16.0% Lysine Min. 0.7% Methionine Min. 0.25% Crude Fat Min. 2.5% Crude Fiber Max. 8.0% Calcium Min. 3.8% - Max. 4.0% Phosphorus Min. 0.5% Salt Min. 0.3% - Max. 0.80% Sodium Min. 0.18% - Max. 0.22% Manganese Min. 110.0 PPM Selenium Min. 0.3 PPM Vitamin A Min. 3,300 IU/lb Vitamin D3 Min. 1,000 IU/lb Vitamin E Min. 20.0 IU/lb Lactobacillus acidophilus Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb Lactobacillus casei Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb Bifidobacterium thermophilum Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb Enterococcus faecium Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb