To be fed as a supplement for free-ranging poultry, not a complete feed. Contains whole grains and Calcium Carbonate. Laying birds should have access to extra oyster shell or limestone. Provide birds continuous access to clean, cool water. It is important to store feed in a cool, dry location free of insects, rodents and other pests. Do not feed if mold or infestation occurs.
- Crude Protein...................Min. 10.0%
- Methionine.........................Min. 0.25%
- Crude Fat..............................Min. 2.6%
- Calcium............ Min. 2.5% Max. 3.0%
- Phosphorus.......................Min. 0.65%
- Salt.................Min. 0.50% Max. 0.75%
- Sodium..........Min. 0.15% Max. 0.35%
Wipe ‘N Wash™ Egg Cleansing Towelettes are the quick and easy way to clean your eggs without the need for rags or sponges!
- Clean up to a dozen eggs per towelette
- Wipes made from recyclable paper are biodegradable and safe for composting
- Natural, plant-derived ingredients provide a safe and gentle alternative to harsh detergents
- Includes 25 Towelettes
Water, non-ionic surfactants derived from corn, palm and coconut oils, water conditioner, preservative - less than 0.2%
Briefly rinse eggs in clean, medium-warm water. Use Wipe ‘N Wash towelettes to gently scrub the surface of each egg until all contaminants are loosened. Rinse eggs to remove residual dirt and cleanser. Gently dry eggs with a clean cloth or paper towel. Store clean eggs in the refrigerator.Learn More
Specially designed blend of scratch grains to be fed to adult poultry. This feed is designed to be fed to poultry of all types as an energy source when complete feed is not desired.
Benefits of Feeding Country Road Scratch Grains
- High test-weight grains for an economical source of energy when a complete feed is not desired.
- Carefully cleaned to minimize foreign material and to reduce feed dust
How to Feed Country Road Scratch Grains
- Introduce Country Road Scratch Grains gradually until birds can be fed free choice or in self-feeders
- Adjust feeding rate to maintain the desired body condition, growth rate or production level
Management Tips on Feeding
- Feed by weight--not by volume
- Weigh feed in the container you will be using and be sure to subtract the weight of the container
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times
- Provide oyster shell or ground limestone as a calcium source for laying birds for egg shell production
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min) 7.5% Crude Fat (min) 2.5% Crude Fiber (max) 8.0%
Ingredients: Cracked Corn, Whole Cleaned Oats, Whole Milo, Soybean Oil.
Feeding Directions: Feed as a supplement to birds over 7 weeks of age. Primarily an energy source and a combination with other nutrition sources to create a complete and balanced diet. Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.Learn More
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
Spoil your chickens with the tasty all-natural mealworms found in Happy Hen Treats™ Mealworm Frenzy™. Feed straight from your hand, scattered on the ground, or in a feeding dish as a treat only. Watch your chickens dance and peck in a frenzy for these 100% natural whole-dried mealworms!
- The world's first line of treats specifically made for chickens
- Offer chickens the taste they love without the inconvenience of live worms
- 10 oz. resealable bag for freshness and easy storage
100% natural whole-dried mealworms.
Crude Protein (min.) 51%, Crude Fat (min.) 23%, Crude Fiber (max.) 8%, Moisture (max.) 7%.
- 100% Naturally Dried
- High in protein
- Does not need to be refrigerated
- More protein than live mealworms
- Perfect for training or taming chickens
- Dried mealworms are easy to use & handle
- Feed stand-alone or easily blend into feed
- Use all year round
- Long shelf life - stays dry with re-sealable zip-lock for pouches & tight lid for tubs
- Easy-practical storage in either a pouch or a stackable tub
- Inexpensive-Less than 1/4 of the price of live mealworms, but without the hassle!
- For chickens 2 weeks and older
- Also great for Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, and Wild Birds
Expertly designed and formulated chick feed for natural, balanced nutrition to support strong and healthy growing chicks.
- A complete, nutritious vegetarian chick diet—no need for supplementation
- 18% protein to support muscle development and weight gain
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to support healthy growth and development
- Contains a proprietary blend of nutrients to support the immune system and overall health of the chick
- NO added hormones
- Added marigold extract to improve skin coloration
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion for chicks
- Crumble form encourages feeding
- Feed as sole ration from hatch until 22 weeks, however, layer replacement pullets should be switched to NatureWise Layer at 16 weeks or the onset of lay
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times
- Provide appropriate size grit as needed
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein 18.0% Lysine 0.9% Methionine 0.36% Crude Fat 2.5% Crude Fiber 6.0% Calcium 0.8 - 1.3% Phosphorus 0.6% Salt 0.25 - 0.65% Sodium 0.15 - 0.24%
You are proud of your eggs and work hard to create the perfect basket. Manna Pro® Egg Cleanser™ contains a blend of all-natural enzymes to help you bring out the natural beauty of your eggs by safely and gently removing common stains, residues and contaminants.
- Reveals your eggs’ natural beauty!
- Safe and gentle alternative to harsh detergents
- Removes dirt, grim and contaminants
Mix 2 capfuls of Egg Cleanser with one gallon of fresh, warm water. Allow eggs to sit in the solution for 10-15 minutes, then wash by using a clean, white cloth or brush. Rinse eggs thoroughly and refrigerate after washing.
For fertilized eggs intended for incubation: Allow eggs to sit in warm solution for only 3-5 minutes, then lightly scrub with a cloth or brush, rinse and place in incubator. Dispose of solution after use.
Pre-mixing for later use: Mix 8 capfuls of Egg Cleanser with one gallon of fresh water to make a stock solution. When ready to use, add one quart of the stock solution to 3 quarts of fresh, warm water to make Egg Cleanser solution.
Water, Yeast, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.Learn More
Chick Grit has smaller particles, to help you get the same great benefits of Poultry Grit but in an easier-to-feed size for young and bantam-sized birds.
- Helps with proper digestion
- Small-sized grit for young and bantam-sized birds
- Made in the United States
- Size: 5 pounds
Complete nutrition for young and growing birds, without pesticides, medications, or genetically-modified ingredients. Plus, with a name like Manna Pro on the label, you can be confident that our Organic Starter Crumbles don’t compromise on quality. 19% protein, plus nutritious and wholesome ingredients provide the ideal start for any young flock.
- USDA certified organic and non-GMO
- 19% protein
- Ideal nutrition and quality for a natural, happy,
and healthy flock
- Safe for mixed flocks including all classes of poultry