Chicken supplies include more than just live chickens, a coop and nesting boxes. They include everything from Egg Cartons to Chicken Incubators and Chicken Containment areas.
The basic Chicken Supplies are feed and watering systems, chicken habitats or coops, accessories such as lights and nesting boxes, and nutrition items such as feed and supplements. Some of our best sellers in Chicken Supplies include waterers, feeders, nesting boxes and brooders. Waterers and feeders come in a variety of sizes from small cage devices to large galvanized systems. For small farms and hobby chickens, our small coops are great for getting started, and for egg or meat production farms, chicken containment can be purchased which is larger . Coops and containment areas are made from wood or metal, can be enclosed or open. Our heat lamps, heated waterers and bedding are items that make winter poultry ownership a bit easier to manage for any size operation.
The various incubators include small sized incubators for hobby farms and educational uses, and larger incubators which will hold up to 250 chicken eggs. Various supplies for incubation such as thermometers, egg hatching supplies, nesting boxes and egg cleaners are also available.
$9.95Use with 5/16” Tubing to branch off to another pen. Plastic Tee 5/16” x 5/16” x 5/16” - Pkg 10. Learn More
Chick Grit has smaller particles, to help you get the same great benefits of Poultry Grit but in an easier-to-feed size for young and bantam-sized birds.
- Helps with proper digestion
- Small-sized grit for young and bantam-sized birds
- Made in the United States
- Size: 5 pounds
$7.80Fits mason jar. -New all Plastic Water Fount for Quail and Pheasant chicks- May be purchased together or separately. Bowl is 3/4'' High and has 1/2'' Wide drinking space to provide adequate water but prevents chicks from drowning. Not necessary to use rocks or marbles as with poultry waterers. New Large Plastic Jar (short half gallon -58 oz.) -Holds large supply of water and will fit in battery brooders -eliminates frequent filling. Learn More
$6.97Has connector with 1/4” hose barb & 3/8” pipe threads, 2 plastic nuts with 3/8” pipe threads. Requires 11/16” hole in water tank. Tank and tubing is not supplied. May require silicone glue to prevent leaking. Learn More
Expertly designed and formulated chick feed for natural, balanced nutrition to support strong and healthy growing chicks.
- A complete, nutritious vegetarian chick diet—no need for supplementation
- 18% protein to support muscle development and weight gain
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to support healthy growth and development
- Contains a proprietary blend of nutrients to support the immune system and overall health of the chick
- NO added hormones
- Added marigold extract to improve skin coloration
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion for chicks
- Crumble form encourages feeding
- Feed as sole ration from hatch until 22 weeks, however, layer replacement pullets should be switched to NatureWise Layer at 16 weeks or the onset of lay
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times
- Provide appropriate size grit as needed
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein 18.0% Lysine 0.9% Methionine 0.36% Crude Fat 2.5% Crude Fiber 6.0% Calcium 0.8 - 1.3% Phosphorus 0.6% Salt 0.25 - 0.65% Sodium 0.15 - 0.24%
$6.99This thermometer is included with all wafer thermostat Hova-Bator incubators produced after 2001 but may be used with any incubator. This light weight thermometer is intended to be placed directly on top of the eggs. This allows temperature to be read at egg level. Measures 6.5' X 3.5' overall. Learn More
Corner Feeder offers a space saving corner design in rugged galvanized steel, perfect for offering grit or oyster shell.
- Space saving corner design
- Provides food inside the hutch
- Easily hangs in hutch
- Dimensions: 6" W x 4.75" D x 4.75" H
One of the most fun times to interact with your flock is when they are baby chicks! Including a Chick Stick; hanging treat in your brooder is a great way to provide them with nutritious entertainment!
- A fun and nutritious treat
- Helps keep your chicks busy
- Hangs from above to minimize waste
$8.97These trays perfectly fit the No. 1502 hatching drawer and provide a cushioned liner for the eggs as well as firm footing for newly hatched chicks. These liners are 2-ply heavy paper. The top ply has been treated with a mild germicide to control bacteria and suppress odors. Highly recommended, these disposable tray liners make for a quick and easy clean up of the plastic hatching drawer in the No. 1502 and 1202E incubators. Liner size 13.25” X 27.69” Learn More