The Advantek “Georgian Manor” aviary is finely constructed with environmentally friendly insect-resistant and rot-resistant fir lumber. This aviary includes a spinning feeder and water holder, and an enclosed sleeping area. The large door and smaller side door offer easy access to the main area for easy cleaning. It provides plenty of space for 3 staggered perches. The beautiful auburn coloration finish will compliment any home
64" H x 30.5" W x 18.25" DLearn More
$93.97Low cost feeder provides adequate food for birds, but protects feed from weather, animals, varmints, cattle and hogs. Clearing of lands depletes natural food of wild birds and released birds do not know how to look for food, so this feeder supplies adequate fresh feed. Increased bird feeding capacity with six feeder stations. Learn More
The 2365 is a new model using the same 12 volt wafer thermostat included with the 1586. TUV listed for use in classroom and laboratory settings. A fan is included for circulating air and the compact heater unit allows for more viewing area. We have cut cost in the 2365 by replacing the picture window with two smaller ones.
- Visibility is still good for monitoring hatches and temperatures. Includes plastic bottom liner and thermometer.
- Wt. 8 lbs.
- 12 Volt DC power supply operates on 100 to 240 Volt AC .
- Only U.S. plug & cordset supplied.
- Without an automatic turner in place, the incubator will hold 50 duck or chicken eggs or 130 quail eggs.
- Dimensions 18 1/2” x 18 1/2” x 9 1/2”
$81.97Attach to water faucet, turn water on -plastic float with brass valve maintains constant water level. Made of durable plastic with rotating reel on top to keep birds off. Sits on ground, or may be easily mounted on 4'' or 6'' block, or suspended for larger birds and to keep trash out. Equipped with 4 foot hose. Ready to attach to faucet. Maximum Pressure 50 Psi. Learn More
Clean, safe, tough and extremely economical chick brooder the larger EcoGlow 50 is ideal for up to 50 chicks or ducklings and suitable for any waterfowl or gamebird chicks.
The EcoGlow 50 only uses 60 Watts (a fraction of the electricity of typical suspended infrared lamps) because the chicks are in contact with its warm underneath surface.
The brooder runs at 12v for safety from a mains transformer (supplied) and with the convenience of a generous (about 10 feet) power lead.
Different sizes of chicks can be accommodated thanks to the 4 adjustable legs which allow use at a wide range of heights. One end of the panel may be set lower than the other.
An indicator light confirms the brooder is connected.
The low cost of the EcoGlow makes it possible for larger numbers of chicks to be warmed by multiples of brooders.
For brooding a smaller number of chicks see the smaller EcoGlow 20 chick brooder.
Dimensions: 22" long x 16" wide x 9" high
The EcoGlow chick brooder is subject to EU Design Registration No. 007779729-001Learn More
Low pressure drinkers may be used for all chicks after 7 - 10 days of age, as well as for grown birds.
- 5 - 9" Drinkers
- 18 Hose clamps
- 25 ft. Tubing
- 1 Pressure reducing valve
Note that this cradle is NOT compatible with the Octagon 10 or the older Octagon 20 DX models.
- Egg turning with all models in the Octagon incubator range is achieved by rotating the whole cabinet through 90° (45° on either side on an hourly cycle).
- The separate egg turner cradle keeps all moving parts outside the incubator away from moisture and dust leaving the enclosure easier to clean.
- It also means that there is nothing to trap or injure emerging chicks if you forget to stop the turning.
- The incubator lifts easily out of the egg turner cradle allowing it to stand horizontal for hatching.
The Brinsea® Mini incubator is a small, high quality, low cost, egg incubator combining ease of use, performance and exceptional value.
The three versions of the Mini give a wide choice of convenience, sophistication and price
but all provide the essential environmental control necessary for successful egg hatching.
The clear walls of the egg chamber mean fantastic visibility of the hatching eggs without lifting the lid and the fan-assisted design coupled with detailed airflow analysis results exceptionally even heating of the eggs.
The Mini Eco holds 10 hens eggs (or equivalent) and provides the fine temperature control to ensure consistent and reliable hatches. Temperature is monitored on a purpose built liquid-in-glass thermometer and although factory set, the electronic temperature control allows fine tuning of the temperature setting if required.
Humidity is provided for with central water reservoirs in both models and both operate at low voltage (from mains adapters supplied) for safety.
Smallest egg incubator available with precise proportional electronic temperature control.
This new 10 chicken egg incubator is a simple but high quality egg incubator which gives reliable hatching results of a wide range of species.
- Economic to buy, extremely simple to use - ideal for beginners or children. Great incubator for hatching eggs in the classroom or for a science project:
- Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F with easy tamper-proof adjustment
- Flashing temperature indicator and conventional but accurate liquid in glass thermometer
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Humidity provided by water trays; not suitable for automatic humidity control.
- Robust hygienic ABS construction for easy cleaning
- Excellent visibility
- Good reptile incubator too - (no turning necessary for reptile eggs)
$94.97Here is a must for all quail breeders and shooting preserve operators. This Recovery Pen is constructed of heavy gauge galvanized wire for long life and is a sure fire for recovering escaped preserves for recovering birds at the competition of a days hunting. A call bird attracts the birds to be recovered, and they in turn enter the recovery through the cone shaped entrance. After entering a trap door closes behind the bird and they cannot get out. Size 24'' x 18'' x 10''. Learn More