The Ecoflex Fontana Chicken Barn ECHK103-B is designed to be a safe haven for your chickens! This barn will house up to 6 full sized hens and is built to be durable and weather resistant. The Fontana Chicken barn can be used as an independent stucture or can be attached to the Ecoflex Fontana Chicken Pen ECHK103-P (sold seperately) to make a larger enclosed area for your chickens.
- Made from Ecoflex, an eco composite resistant to moist, warp, crack, split
- Long lasting without maintenance
- Non-absorbent and odor repellent
- Easy clean
- A blend of recycled polymers and wood byproducts, Ecoflex exhibits the best characteristics of the polymers and wood that forms the basis for the material
- Ecoflex doesn't warp, twist or crack from changes in temperature and humidity making easier and further extending life
- Wood and Plastic Frame
- Nesting Box Included
- Height: 28.9 Inches
- Width: 52.8 Inches
- Depth: 28.5 Inches
$94.97Here is a must for all quail breeders and shooting preserve operators. This Recovery Pen is constructed of heavy gauge galvanized wire for long life and is a sure fire for recovering escaped preserves for recovering birds at the competition of a days hunting. A call bird attracts the birds to be recovered, and they in turn enter the recovery through the cone shaped entrance. After entering a trap door closes behind the bird and they cannot get out. Size 24'' x 18'' x 10''. Learn More
Invented by G.Q.F. Manufacturing Co. over 30 years ago, the Hova-Bator is still the WORLD'S BEST SMALL INCUBATOR and the THERMAL AIR FLOW MODEL, is the most economical incubator available. The radiant heat tube gently warms the inside of the incubator, the air and eggs. Thermal action of the heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents in the top of the incubator, draws fresh air in through the bottom vent. This thermal air flow also assists the drying of the chicks after they hatch. This design includes two small windows on top for viewing. The wafer thermostat is proven, accurate technology that produces great hatch results. This model is not suitable for use with the goose egg turner, item No. 1614
- Hova-Bator Top with heat element, pilot light, thermostat bracket & vent plugs installed.
- Hova-Bator Bottom
- (1) 1825 Thermometer
- Wire Floor
- Plastic Liner
- (4) Owl Clips
- Thermostat including: adjusting screw, bracket, 3006 snap switch, wing nut and 3007 wafer
- Adjustable thermostat for proper control of desired temperature
- Beautifully written directions, instructions and tips for first time operators
- Specifically designed troughs, to add water for moisture, and distribute evenly
- Red colored vents, with plugs, help to remove excess moisture and aid in drying new hatchlings
- Two(2) sight glass windows on top to help you keep an eye on eggs without opening incubator
- 25 Watt Heat Element
- Assembled Length: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Width: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Height: 9.50 Inches
- Weight: 2.75 Lbs.
- Sight Glass Window Dimensions: 4 x 5 Inches/Each Window
- Wire Floor Dimensions: 15 x 15 Inches
- 110V Cord Length: 5 Feet
$58.97Consists of 5 Gal. Reserve tank, connecting hose, with quick disconnect coupling and constant level humidity pan with 2 humidity pads, for increased humidity at time of hatch. For all GQF Cabinet Incubators. 20-PSI Maximum Pressure. Used with the GQF #1502 Learn More
$53.97Substitution of Poultry feeding equipment for game bird chicks has always been quite a problem to the game breeder. Poultry chick feeders permit the game chicks to get inside the feed and their droppings create a exceedingly unsanitary and unhealthy condition. Our Chick Feeder is specifically designed for game chicks (Quail, Chukar, Pheasant, etc..) and prevents droppings from getting in the feed. The new plastic 5003 feeder was developed and tested at GQF’s quail farm. The plastic material was selected without color in order that farm staff could easily judge feed levels in the feeder without having to pull it out or remove the top. The feed gives a shadow effect on the sides of the feeder indicating the feed level. This saves time as a quick glance determines if the feeder requires refilling. Farm research shows that this feeder produces a good even flow of feed and is easily cleaned. Size 12 1/4'' long, 6'' Wide, 5 1/2'' high, gives 24 1/2'' of feed space. Will fit in game bird Brooder. Holds 5 lbs. of feed. Item No. 5004 is a carton of 4 feeders. Learn More
Rugged Ranch's heavy duty wrap around canvas, specifically designed to fit the Universal Walk-In Pen is extra long on three sides to provide added protection from harsh weather conditions. The Canvas Top is grommeted every 12 inches for a secure and snug fit and comes complete with zip ties for easy attachment.
**FULL PEN SET-UP IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE OF THE CANVAS TOP.**
Specifications Product Dimensions 7.5' x 6.5' Weight 9.3 lbs. Shipping Dimensions 12" x 6" x 18" Color Grey
During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from setting to one side and to exercise the embryo. Turning the eggs by hand is the most demanding and time consuming part of egg incubation.
Specifications: Turner hold a total of six egg racks. Each Universal Egg Rack holds any size from a partridge egg up to duck eggs (total 41 eggs per turner), and with the quail egg racks in place the turner will hold 120 quail eggs.
- 15'' x 15'' x 3''
- 110 Volt AC (220 Volt available for export).
- CAN BE USED WITH ALL HOVA-BATOR INCUBATORS.
Plastic egg trays offer the most efficient system for gathering, spray disinfectant treating and storing of eggs. At time of setting eggs, just remove loaded egg tray from storage area and place it on the incubator turning rack.
The No. 1500 and 1502 incubators are equipped with turning racks that will accomodate plastic trays to hold your eggs in place. Each No. 1502 turning rack will hold 4 quail egg trays (456 quail eggs). Modled posts on each tray permits double stacking for a total of 1368 quail eggs. (Caution: GQF HATCHING trays hold a maximum of 250 quail eggs). Outer edge positions of double stacked trays may not be used in top turning rack. PLASTIC, SET OF 6.Learn More
$61.97Plastic egg trays offer the most efficient system for gathering, spray disinfectant treating and storing of eggs. At time of setting eggs, just remove loaded egg tray from storage area and place it on the incubator turning rack. The No. 1500 and 1502 incubators are equipped with turning racks that will accommodate plastic trays to hold your eggs in place. Holds any size egg from bantam, to pheasant, to medium chicken egg. Each of the No. 1502 turning racks will hold 2 universal egg trays (90 eggs) for a total of 270 eggs per incubator. (Not Stackable in GQF incubators). SET OF 6 TRAYS. Learn More
Note that this cradle is NOT compatible with the Octagon 10 or the older Octagon 20 DX models.
- Egg turning with all models in the Octagon incubator range is achieved by rotating the whole cabinet through 90° (45° on either side on an hourly cycle).
- The separate egg turner cradle keeps all moving parts outside the incubator away from moisture and dust leaving the enclosure easier to clean.
- It also means that there is nothing to trap or injure emerging chicks if you forget to stop the turning.
- The incubator lifts easily out of the egg turner cradle allowing it to stand horizontal for hatching.