Complete gravity-feed poultry waterer with 1-gallon capacity. Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible. Base is heavy-duty polystyrene. Easy-fill screw-on design. Jar and base are also sold individually. 9 inch diameter by 10.25 inch high.
- Complete gravity-feed poultry waterer with 1-gallon capacity
- Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible
- Easy-fill screw-on design
- Jar and base are sold as one
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- A complete, nutritious vegetarian diet—no need for supplementation
- 16% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to promote hen health and egg production
- Contains a proprietary blend of nutrients to naturally support the immune system and overall health of the bird
- NO added antibiotics or hormones
- Added marigold extract for golden yolks
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion
- Available regionally in a pellet or a crumble form. Check with your local Nutrena® retailer for availability in your area.
- Crude Protein: 16.0%
- Lysine: 0.75%
- Methionine: 0.35%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 6.0%
- Calcium: 3.7% - 3.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.45%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.23%
- Feed as the sole ration beginning at 16 weeks of age
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Keep clean, fresh water available at all times
- Provide appropriate size grit as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from the onset of lay in addition to NatureWise® Layer Feed
- Raising Health Hens
Is there anything more satisfying than a fresh egg? Raising layer hens is an investment in wholesomeness. A good coop, fresh water and nutritious feed are essential to your flock’s health.
Your coop keeps your flock comfortable and safe. Make sure each hen has at least four square feet of space, and provide one perch and one nest box for every four or five hens. Spread a thick layer of wood chips or shavings on the floor to absorb droppings and give the birds a place to take a dust bath. Be sure the coop is draft free in the winter and well ventilated in the summer. Close the coop door each night to protect your hens from predators.
Because hens rarely find enough nutrients on their own for a complete, balanced diet, your choice of feed is important. Provide feed and fresh, clean water at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone will help hens maintain their calcium levels, and an occasional treat of scratch grains will satisfy their pecking instincts and keep them busy.
$25.7536'' x 30'' (Fits No. 0528 & No. 0534 Brooder). -DACB (Deotized Animal Cage Board) is a special Neomycin treated absorbent board to inhabit bacterial degradation to aid in control of disease and odors. Learn More
The Triplex Nesting Box is a 36" x 12" x 12", three hole nesting box made from 3/8" Ply Wood. When assembled with the provided screws it makes for a very solid nesting box for all weather conditions. Panels come pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
- Easy assembly
- Heavy duty plywood
Feather Fixer™ is a unique and innovative life-stage product that can also be fed year round if desired. It is ideal to help your flock get through molt quicker and supports feather growth and the production of fresh, hard-shelled eggs.
- Optimal protein and energy levels for chickens regrowing feathers
- Organic trace minerals support feather regrowth and eggshell strength
- Added prebiotics and probiotics support proper digestion and nutrient absorption
- Natural source of greens for periods when grass is limited
- Tagetes (Aztec marigold) meal for golden yolks
- Proprietary blend of nutrients naturally supports the immune system and overall health of your flock
- Pelleted form, 18% Protein
- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
The Octagon® 20 Eco Incubator is a simple but high quality egg incubator using the same tough and insulated cabinet as the Octagon® 20 Advance coupled to a simple proven electronic temperature control to give reliable hatching results of a wide range of species with minimum fuss. There is no facility for humidity measurement control. This is an incubator for the cost-conscious and those who require simplicity over features.
- Egg capacity of 24 chicken eggs or equivalent
- Simple and accurate proportional band electronic temperature control
- Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F with easy tamper-proof adjustment
- Flashing temperature indicator and conventional butaccurate liquid in glass thermometer
- Fan assisted air circulation proof adjustment
- Good visibility of the eggs
- Tough and hygienic cabinet
- Insulated for low energy use and optimal temperature distribution
The Octagon® 20 Eco controls temperature with high accuracy using a proven proportional band electronic controller with easy tamper-proof adjustment. A flashing indicator shows that the incubation temperature is being controlled steadily and temperature is monitored with a purpose made liquid in glass thermometer.
The high quality egg incubator cabinet is entirely injection moulded from high grade ABS which makes it tough and easy to clean. The base is double skinned and foam filled to reduce heat loss leading to lower electricity consumption and better temperature distribution. The top of the incubator is clear allowing good visibility of the eggs and chicks.
Humidity and ventilation.
Air is circulated by a long life computer grade fan which, coupled with the unique grill with optimized air diffuser leads to extremely even air temperature throughout the egg chamber. Fresh air is controlled with a vent slider and humidity is provided by water in two reservoirs in the base.
To accommodate eggs of different sizes the Octagon® 20 Eco’s removable egg tray is supplied with dividers which the user can position to suit their eggs and so maximize the number of eggs that can be held. Eggs as small as finches to as large as geese can be incubated and a capacity guide for a range of popular species is given in the specification table. Eggs are turned during incubation as the whole incubator is rocked from side to side – hence the Octagonal cabinet ends. This can be done manually at least twice each day or turning is performed automatically if the incubator is used with the optional Autoturn Cradle which turns the eggs hourly.
***Auto Cradle is NOT Included!!Learn More
Regular Price: $10.99
Special Price: $9.99
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Specially designed blend of scratch grains to be fed to adult poultry.
- 50 lb. Bag
**Ingredients and Nutritional Facts under Manual!Learn More
This large-capacity Automatic Poultry Waterer features a vacuum-sealing O-ring cap that creates an automatic water flow. Made of dent-proof, heavy-duty translucent plastic that allows you to see the water level. The easy-to-fill jar snaps compactly onto the base, and the rugged handle makes transport around the yard easy. This is a durable unit that will stand up to plenty of use. 16 inch-diameter octagon by 14.75 inch high, holds 3 gallons.
- Large-capacity Automatic Poultry Waterer with vacuum-sealing O-ring cap creates an automatic water flow
- Dent-proof, heavy-duty translucent plastic allows view of water level
- Easy-to-fill jar snaps onto base
- Rugged handle makes transport easy
- Holds 3 gallons
Wipe ‘N Wash™ Egg Cleansing Towelettes are the quick and easy way to clean your eggs without the need for rags or sponges!
- Clean up to a dozen eggs per towelette
- Wipes made from recyclable paper are biodegradable and safe for composting
- Natural, plant-derived ingredients provide a safe and gentle alternative to harsh detergents
- Includes 25 Towelettes
Water, non-ionic surfactants derived from corn, palm and coconut oils, water conditioner, preservative - less than 0.2%
Briefly rinse eggs in clean, medium-warm water. Use Wipe ‘N Wash towelettes to gently scrub the surface of each egg until all contaminants are loosened. Rinse eggs to remove residual dirt and cleanser. Gently dry eggs with a clean cloth or paper towel. Store clean eggs in the refrigerator.Learn More