This large-capacity Automatic Poultry Waterer features a vacuum-sealing O-ring cap that creates an automatic water flow. Made of dent-proof, heavy-duty translucent plastic that allows you to see the water level. The easy-to-fill jar snaps compactly onto the base, and the rugged handle makes transport around the yard easy. This is a durable unit that will stand up to plenty of use. 16 inch-diameter octagon by 14.75 inch high, holds 3 gallons.
- Large-capacity Automatic Poultry Waterer with vacuum-sealing O-ring cap creates an automatic water flow
- Dent-proof, heavy-duty translucent plastic allows view of water level
- Easy-to-fill jar snaps onto base
- Rugged handle makes transport easy
- Holds 3 gallons
$19.97Universal Pop bottle Waterers work on old fashioned snap on pop bottles as the screw on 12 or 16 ounce bottle. Waterers fits through 1'' square opening in cage or pen to supply adequate water for birds or small animals. Waterer supplied with spring to hold bottle. Package of 12. Learn More
Hanging feeders save floor space, reduce waste by eliminating scratching, and cut down on debris in the feed. Constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for many years of service, with rolled edges for safety. Hanging handle included. Tube is 10.75 inch diameter by 13.875 inch high; pan is 14.25 inch diameter by 2.25 inch high. Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed.
- Little giant hanging feeders are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel with rolled edges for safety.
- Saves floor space
- Reduces feed waste by eliminating scratching
- Cuts down on debris in the feed
- Hanging handle included
- Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed
$25.7536'' x 30'' (Fits No. 0528 & No. 0534 Brooder). -DACB (Deotized Animal Cage Board) is a special Neomycin treated absorbent board to inhabit bacterial degradation to aid in control of disease and odors. Learn More
$20.97Substitution of poultry feeding equipment for game bird chicks has always been quite a problem to the game breeder. Poultry chick feeders permit the game chicks to get inside the feed and their droppings create an exceedingly unsanitary and unhealthy condition. Our Chick Feeder for Quail, Chukar, Pheasant, etc. prevents the contamination of feed. The plastic feeder will hold five pounds of feed. The feed is on a continuous flow basis so that the oldest feed is eaten first. The most important of all the chicks do not have droppings in the feed. Size 12 1/4'' long, 6'' wide, 5 1/2'' high, gives 24 1/2'' of feed space. Will fit in GQF Box Brooders. Learn More
The Duplex Nesting Box is a 24" x 12" x 12", two hole nesting box made from 3/8" Ply Wood. When assembled with the provided screws it makes for a very solid nesting box for all weather conditions. Panels come pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
- Easy assembly
- Heavy duty plywood
- For birds 16 weeks or older throughout the lay cycle
- Probiotics and yeast culture support digestion and immune health
- Uniquely formulated for quality eggs and a healthy flock
- No animal by-products, hormones or antibiotics
- Designed to be fed as the sole ration from the onset of lay throughout the laying cycle.
- Keep feeders clean and full at all times.
- Make fresh, clean water available at all times.
- Always offer free choice oyster shell and grit in separate containers.
- Layers should have a minimum of 15-17 hours of light per day for maximum laying potential
- Gather eggs frequently, especially in extremely hot or cold weather.
- Feed is perishable. Store in a cool, dry place and away from insects and rodents.
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein Min. 16.0% Lysine Min. 0.7% Methionine Min. 0.25% Crude Fat Min. 2.5% Crude Fiber Max. 8.0% Calcium Min. 3.8% - Max. 4.0% Phosphorus Min. 0.5% Salt Min. 0.3% - Max. 0.80% Sodium Min. 0.18% - Max. 0.22% Manganese Min. 110.0 PPM Selenium Min. 0.3 PPM Vitamin A Min. 3,300 IU/lb Vitamin D3 Min. 1,000 IU/lb Vitamin E Min. 20.0 IU/lb Lactobacillus acidophilus Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb Lactobacillus casei Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb Bifidobacterium thermophilum Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb Enterococcus faecium Min. 5.10 mil CFU/lb
New All Plastic Water Fount for Quail and Pheasants chicks. May be purchased together or separately. Bowl is 3/4'' high and has 1/2'' wide drinking space to provide adequate water but prevents chicks from drowning. Not necessary to use rocks or marbles as with poultry waterers. New Large Plastic Jar (short half gallon -58 oz.) Holds large supply of water and will fit in battery brooders Eliminates frequent filling.Learn More
$25.97Complete 22 Amp for CABINET INCUBATOR. Includes surge guard. Adjustable between 75 and 120 degrees F. depending on room temperature. Learn More
$22.976 plastic Universal Egg Racks for Hova-Bator automatic turners. Turner not included, racks only. Learn More