$3.49This baby chick feeder screws onto a Little Giant 1-Quart Plastic Screw-On Feeder/Waterer Jar (Item No. 690, sold separately) or a standard Mason jar to make a gravity feeder. Made of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for years of service. Rounded, embossed edges help reduce chafing on chicks' neck and head. Eight feeding holes. 6 inch diameter by 2.5 inch high.Learn More
- Baby chick feeder
- Screws onto a Little Giant 1-Quart Plastic Screw-On Feeder/Waterer Jar (Item No. 690, sold separately) or a standard Mason jar to make a gravity feeder
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel for years of service
- Rounded, embossed edges help reduce chafing on chicks' neck and head
- Eight feeding holes
Use this carton to store those farm fresh eggs so they don't get damagedLearn More
Ideal for home and farm applications such as areas of stock tank de-icers, pond de-icers, unheated rooms, pump houses, greenhouses, boats and RV's
- Two outlets
- Saves energy
- Great for the winter months
- On at 35 degrees F
- Off at 45 degrees F
This "all seasons" heated poultry fountain is thermostatically controlled to keep water from freezing during the winter. It has an electrical connection on the base year
- Holds 3 gallons of water
Feeder base combines with the Little Giant 1-Quart Screw-On Feeder/Waterer Jar (Item No. 690, sold separately) to make a gravity feeder for baby chicks and small birds. Features eight openings, with ribs to minimize feed overflow and spillage. 6.375 inch diameter by 2.5 inch high. Made of heavy-duty polypropylene. Available in several colors to mix and match.
- Feeder base combines with the Little Giant 1-Quart Screw-On Feeder/Waterer Jar (sold separately) to make a gravity feeder for baby chicks and small birds
- Eight openings
- Inner ribs minimize feed overflow and spillage
- Heavy-duty polypropylene
- Available in several colors
The Universal Welded Wire pen from Rugged Ranch measures 7' X 8' X 48" - Made from 2"x2" Welded Wire it is perfect for housing all types of animals. The welded wire top adds that extra safety measure to really protect your pets from predators. Comes equipped with an easily removable knock-out back panel for the addition of our large Dog House or Wooden Chicken Hutch. Serves as a complete home for chickens, small dogs, turtles, adult rabbits, cats and baby goats.
- Use as a stand alone pen or as a free range cage you can easily move around your property
- Comes with a knock out panel so you can easily add our Wooden Nesting Hutch or Large Dog House
- Complete home for up to 12 chickens, small dogs, turtles, adult rabbits, cats, baby goats, ducks, turkeys, etc.
- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
GQF Box Brooders are designed to eliminate stress in young birds by providing plenty of heat, fresh air, light, feed and water space, and sanitary conditions for a confined area. Three clear plastic panels allow full and easy viewing of the brooder’s interior. Each brooder comes with three 28.5' troughs which maybe used for either feed or water. Ample feed and water space is necessary to allow weaker chicks access in the presence of more dominant chicks.
Any trough may be equipped with optional automatic watering to provide the large quantity of water necessary. Failure to provide proper feed and water space can result in slower weight gain and perhaps higher chick mortality. The troughs are mounted on the outside of the brooder so that the chicks do not mix droppings into the food or water. The 300-watt heater provides sufficient heat while the vented plastic side panels keep out drafts.
As chicks are drawn to light rather than heat, each heater has a socket for a low wattage attraction light bulb (2 bulbs included), which helps to hold the chicks in the heated area. Each brooder comes with a thermometer and a wafer thermostat, which is accurate to 1 degree.
The floor is a thin wire ½” mesh which will allow droppings to easily pass through. For small chicks like quail this floor requires that a layer of No 1628 DACB paper or paper towels be laid down on the wire for the first 4 to 7 days after which quail may stand on the ½” wire floor.
Day old poultry and ducks can be placed directly on the wire. Drop pans are made of lightweight aluminum for long life. Drop pans can be easily pulled out even when brooders are stacked and the wire floor is heavy with birds.
- This box brooder is universal as each side panel comes with an adjustable gate to regulate openings for chick size.
- 32” X 38” X 12” Approx. capacity to 4th week - 100 quail - 50 Chukar or Pheasants. Poultry Chick capacity - 100 chicks through 2 weeks.
- Shipped in 2 cartons.
- (Needs #5001 Feeder & Waterer for game