Regular Price: $10.99
Special Price: $9.49
Purpose: This feed is designed to be fed to layers as the sole ration.
Feeding Direction: Feed as the sole ration to laying birds. Birds 22 weeks and over will consume approximately 85 pounds per year. Keep feeders half full at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone may be feed in addition to Rural King Layer Crumbles. Provide plenty of fresh water, for more information refer to the back of the bag.
- Amino Acid Balanced
- Crumbled form
- Bolstered calcium levels
- High energy level
- Optimum growth and development
- Easy to consume, low waste
- No oyster shells required.
- Strong bones for layers
- Vitamins help fight stress
- Maximum egg protection
***Ingredients and Nutritional Facts under manualLearn More
Spoil your chickens with the tasty all-natural mealworms found in Happy Hen Treats™ Mealworm Frenzy™. Feed straight from your hand, scattered on the ground, or in a feeding dish as a treat only. Watch your chickens dance and peck in a frenzy for these 100% natural whole-dried mealworms!
- The world's first line of treats specifically made for chickens
- Offer chickens the taste they love without the inconvenience of live worms
- 10 oz. resealable bag for freshness and easy storage
100% natural whole-dried mealworms.
Crude Protein (min.) 51%, Crude Fat (min.) 23%, Crude Fiber (max.) 8%, Moisture (max.) 7%.
- 100% Naturally Dried
- High in protein
- Does not need to be refrigerated
- More protein than live mealworms
- Perfect for training or taming chickens
- Dried mealworms are easy to use & handle
- Feed stand-alone or easily blend into feed
- Use all year round
- Long shelf life - stays dry with re-sealable zip-lock for pouches & tight lid for tubs
- Easy-practical storage in either a pouch or a stackable tub
- Inexpensive-Less than 1/4 of the price of live mealworms, but without the hassle!
- For chickens 2 weeks and older
- Also great for Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, and Wild Birds
Life-Lytes Mega Tabs are the perfect way to supplement your flock during times of extreme heat or stress. While they hide it well, many poultry experience lessened immunity in such situations as heat waves, re-homing, competitive shows, travel, or illness. Support optimal health in your flock with Life-Lytes vitamin and electrolyte tablets. Each bottle contains 30 large tablets, which treat one gallon of drinking water each. Easy to use, economical, and perfect for ensuring optimal health in your flock.
- Each bottle treats 30 gallons of drinking water
- Vitamins and electrolytes dissolve easily
- Provides important nutrients and hydration during times of stress and excessive heat
Directions for Use:
Place Life-Lytes MEGA TABS in an empty waterer, using one tablet per each gallon of water you plan to add. Add the appropriate amount of water while agitating the solution by stirring or shaking. Once tablets are dissolved, finish adding water and provide to your flock.
Salt 4.00-5.00% Sodium 1.75-2.25% Magnesium 1.00% Potassium 4.00% Vitamin A 1,200,000 IU/lb Vitamin D3 300,000 IU/lb Vitamin E 8,000 IU/lb Vitamin K 400 mg/lb Ascorbic Acid 4,000 mg/lb Thiamine 1,100 mg/lb Riboflavin 1,100 mg/lb Niacin 15,000 mg/lb Pantothenic Acid 3,200 mg/lb Pyridoxine 1,400 mg/lb Folic Acid 240 mg/lb Biotin 80 mg/lb Vitamin B12 3 mg/lb Lactic Acid Bacteria 3.6 billion CFU/lb
Individual holes minimize waste. Top slides off for easy access. Made of heavy gauge galvanized steel and feature rolled edges for safety.Learn More
$8.97These trays perfectly fit the No. 1502 hatching drawer and provide a cushioned liner for the eggs as well as firm footing for newly hatched chicks. These liners are 2-ply heavy paper. The top ply has been treated with a mild germicide to control bacteria and suppress odors. Highly recommended, these disposable tray liners make for a quick and easy clean up of the plastic hatching drawer in the No. 1502 and 1202E incubators. Liner size 13.25” X 27.69” Learn More
- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket