Poultry Protector™ is an all-natural solution to the common problem of mites, lice, fleas and ticks within the backyard flock. The natural enzymes in Poultry Protector clean away these pesky bugs safely, without the use of harsh chemicals found in so many other insect treatment products. Ridding the coop of these pests helps reduce stress and makes your birds more comfortable so they can do what they do best: lay beautiful eggs, grow and flourish.
- Helps protect your coop and birds from mites, lice, fleas and ticks!
- All Natural, Non-Toxic
- Safe alternative to harsh chemical treatments
- Helps reduce stress
- 16 oz. Spray Bottle
- Remove bedding material
- Spray entire habitat (top, sides, and surrounding grounds) with a fine mist
- Replace bedding with new material before introducing birds
- Repeat this process periodically to maintain appropriate cleanliness
Poultry Protector can be sprayed directly onto your birds as often as desired. Keep spray away from the eyes to avoid irritation. To avoid potential chilling and associated stress, Poultry Protector is not recommended for birds under 10 days of age, extremely old or debilitated birds. For Best Results, ensure that Poultry Protector thoroughly coats the birds’ skin by manually displacing the feathers or inverting birds completely during application. Spray chest, behind the head, under wings and around vent.
For best results, spray living area and surrounding grounds with a fine mist every other day during the first week and once weekly thereafter. This product can be used for all ages of poultry and fowl.Learn More
$6.00Package of 2 replacement humidity wick pads for cabinet model moisture pan. Humidity pads are used to raise humidity during hatch period or during setting in arid or high altitude environments. Learn More
$5.805/16'' -Use for splicing 5/16” tubing. Learn More
$8.97For use with 1/4” hose or tubing when you need to run hose to another pen. Learn More
You are proud of your eggs and work hard to create the perfect basket. Manna Pro® Egg Cleanser™ contains a blend of all-natural enzymes to help you bring out the natural beauty of your eggs by safely and gently removing common stains, residues and contaminants.
- Reveals your eggs’ natural beauty!
- Safe and gentle alternative to harsh detergents
- Removes dirt, grim and contaminants
Mix 2 capfuls of Egg Cleanser with one gallon of fresh, warm water. Allow eggs to sit in the solution for 10-15 minutes, then wash by using a clean, white cloth or brush. Rinse eggs thoroughly and refrigerate after washing.
For fertilized eggs intended for incubation: Allow eggs to sit in warm solution for only 3-5 minutes, then lightly scrub with a cloth or brush, rinse and place in incubator. Dispose of solution after use.
Pre-mixing for later use: Mix 8 capfuls of Egg Cleanser with one gallon of fresh water to make a stock solution. When ready to use, add one quart of the stock solution to 3 quarts of fresh, warm water to make Egg Cleanser solution.
Water, Yeast, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.Learn More
$9.95Use with 5/16” Tubing to branch off to another pen. Plastic Tee 5/16” x 5/16” x 5/16” - Pkg 10. Learn More
$7.80Fits mason jar. -New all Plastic Water Fount for Quail and Pheasant chicks- May be purchased together or separately. Bowl is 3/4'' High and has 1/2'' Wide drinking space to provide adequate water but prevents chicks from drowning. Not necessary to use rocks or marbles as with poultry waterers. New Large Plastic Jar (short half gallon -58 oz.) -Holds large supply of water and will fit in battery brooders -eliminates frequent filling. Learn More
$6.97Has connector with 1/4” hose barb & 3/8” pipe threads, 2 plastic nuts with 3/8” pipe threads. Requires 11/16” hole in water tank. Tank and tubing is not supplied. May require silicone glue to prevent leaking. Learn More
Expertly designed and formulated chick feed for natural, balanced nutrition to support strong and healthy growing chicks.
- A complete, nutritious vegetarian chick diet—no need for supplementation
- 18% protein to support muscle development and weight gain
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to support healthy growth and development
- Contains a proprietary blend of nutrients to support the immune system and overall health of the chick
- NO added hormones
- Added marigold extract to improve skin coloration
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion for chicks
- Crumble form encourages feeding
- Feed as sole ration from hatch until 22 weeks, however, layer replacement pullets should be switched to NatureWise Layer at 16 weeks or the onset of lay
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times
- Provide appropriate size grit as needed
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein 18.0% Lysine 0.9% Methionine 0.36% Crude Fat 2.5% Crude Fiber 6.0% Calcium 0.8 - 1.3% Phosphorus 0.6% Salt 0.25 - 0.65% Sodium 0.15 - 0.24%
Corner Feeder offers a space saving corner design in rugged galvanized steel, perfect for offering grit or oyster shell.
- Space saving corner design
- Provides food inside the hutch
- Easily hangs in hutch
- Dimensions: 6" W x 4.75" D x 4.75" H