GQF Box Brooders are designed to eliminate stress in young birds by providing plenty of heat, fresh air, light, feed and water space, and sanitary conditions for a confined area. Three clear plastic panels allow full and easy viewing of the brooder’s interior. Each brooder comes with three 28.5' troughs which maybe used for either feed or water. Ample feed and water space is necessary to allow weaker chicks access in the presence of more dominant chicks.
Any trough may be equipped with optional automatic watering to provide the large quantity of water necessary. Failure to provide proper feed and water space can result in slower weight gain and perhaps higher chick mortality. The troughs are mounted on the outside of the brooder so that the chicks do not mix droppings into the food or water. The 300-watt heater provides sufficient heat while the vented plastic side panels keep out drafts.
As chicks are drawn to light rather than heat, each heater has a socket for a low wattage attraction light bulb (2 bulbs included), which helps to hold the chicks in the heated area. Each brooder comes with a thermometer and a wafer thermostat, which is accurate to 1 degree.
The floor is a thin wire ½” mesh which will allow droppings to easily pass through. For small chicks like quail this floor requires that a layer of No 1628 DACB paper or paper towels be laid down on the wire for the first 4 to 7 days after which quail may stand on the ½” wire floor.
Day old poultry and ducks can be placed directly on the wire. Drop pans are made of lightweight aluminum for long life. Drop pans can be easily pulled out even when brooders are stacked and the wire floor is heavy with birds.
- This box brooder is universal as each side panel comes with an adjustable gate to regulate openings for chick size.
- 32” X 38” X 12” Approx. capacity to 4th week - 100 quail - 50 Chukar or Pheasants. Poultry Chick capacity - 100 chicks through 2 weeks.
- Shipped in 2 cartons.
- (Needs #5001 Feeder & Waterer for game
Standing 6' 4" Tall, the Universal Walk-In Pen gives plenty of room to get inside to spend time with your pets and do all of the weekly maintenance. The welded wire roof and double latch entry add extra security to keep your pets safe from predators. The removable knock-out back panel allows for the addition of Rugged Ranch's large dog house or Wood Nesting Hutch, making it a complete home. Easily houses up to 12 chickens, small dogs, turtles, adult rabbits, cats, baby goats, iguanas, etc. With over a dozen accessory and configuration options, the Universal Walk-In Pen can be used for all of your small animal needs!
**Canvas is sold separately!
Specifications Product Dimensions 6.5' W x 7.5' L x 6.25' H Product Weight 196 lbs. Shipping Dimensions 44" x 75" x 16" Shipping Weight 316 lbs. Color Black Powder Coat
The Extension Kit for the Universal Walk-In Pen is perfect for adding double the length to your existing pen. This kit is constructed with the same heavy duty welded wire material and finished with a black powder coating that will provide extra protection from the elements. This kit contains 2 hinged side panels, 4 roof panels and all hardware to fully assemble the addition to your pen.
**FULL KENNEL SET-UP, CANVAS TOP, WOOD HUTCH AND FEEDERS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE OF THE EXTENSION KIT.**
Specifications Product Dimensions 7.5' L x 6.25' H Product Weight 119 lbs, Shipping Dimensions 43" x 73" x 12" Shipping Weight 239 lbs. Color Black Powder Coat
$216.97Three clear plastic panels allow full and easy viewing of the brooder’s interior. Each brooder comes with three 28.5' troughs which maybe used for either feed or water. Ample feed and water space is necessary to allow weaker chicks access in the presence of more dominant chicks. Any trough may be equipped with optional automatic watering to provide the large quantity of water necessary. Failure to provide proper feed and water space can result in slower weight gain and perhaps higher chick mortality. The troughs are mounted on the outside of the brooder so that the chicks do not mix droppings into the food or water. The vented plastic side panels help to keep out drafts. The floor is a thin wire ½” mesh which will allow droppings to easily pass through. For small chicks like quail this floor requires that a layer of No 1628 DACB paper or paper towels be laid down on the wire for the first 4 to 7 days after which quail may stand on the ½” wire floor. Day old poultry and ducks can be placed directly on the wire. Drop pans are made of lightweight aluminum for long life. Drop pans can be easily pulled out even when brooders are stacked and the wire floor is heavy with birds. This box brooder is universal as each side panel comes with an adjustable gate to regulate openings for chick size. 32” X 38” X 12” Approx. capacity to 4th week - 100 quail - 50 Chukar or Pheasants. Poultry Chick capacity - 100 chicks through 2 weeks. (Needs #5001 Feeder & Waterer for game) Learn More
The Coops & Feathers Chicken Home is something all the chicks will be talking about!! This chicken coop is designed to fit 5 full grown hens! You can easily access the inside of the coop. This Coop features a large backyard area on the bottom level for the flock to roam around and exercise. The peaked roof gives your chickens plenty of room to feel comfortable while inside the Coop. This Coop has a shaded area on the bottom level underneath the roosting box to help your chickens keep cool on those hot days. There is a free range door to allow your chickens to roam free as they wish, and is closeable when it is time for the flock to get back in the Coop. On the second floor, your flock will find the nesting and roosting box. In this area you will find a large roosting area with two roosting bars as well as separated nesting bays. There is easy access to the roosting & nesting box from outside of the coop, the roof above the pop out nesting area lifts up for easy access to eggs, as well as a door in the back of the Coop that leads to the roosting bars. Cleaning tray pulls out from underneath the roosting area on the second level from outside the Coop, which makes for easy cleaning.
- Exterior - 76.5 inches x 50 inches x 50 inches
- Run Space - 46 inches x 41.6 inches x 41.4-49.6 inches
- Coop Area - 41.6 inches x 23 inches x 21.9-30.1 inches
- Nesting Box - 23 inches x 14.4 inches x 13.1-15.3 inches
The Universal Welded Wire pen from Rugged Ranch measures 7' X 8' X 48" - Made from 2"x2" Welded Wire it is perfect for housing all types of animals. The welded wire top adds that extra safety measure to really protect your pets from predators. Comes equipped with an easily removable knock-out back panel for the addition of our large Dog House or Wooden Chicken Hutch. Serves as a complete home for chickens, small dogs, turtles, adult rabbits, cats and baby goats.
- Use as a stand alone pen or as a free range cage you can easily move around your property
- Comes with a knock out panel so you can easily add our Wooden Nesting Hutch or Large Dog House
- Complete home for up to 12 chickens, small dogs, turtles, adult rabbits, cats, baby goats, ducks, turkeys, etc.
- Does NOT come with caps
- Shade top shown in picture NOT included with purchase of the pen
Chickenguard's ASTx Extreme won’t let you down! Combining the same great feature set as our Premium model, the Extreme is built to military-grade specification and includes the upgraded motor with a huge 4kg/8lbs capacity ensuring continued use even in the harshest of environments.
ASTx Extreme automatic chicken coop door opener comes with an integrated timer and light sensor in one complete package for straightforward installation with no messy wiring or DIY knowledge required.
The All-in-One design makes setting up a breeze as everything you need is enclosed in one handy box. No messy wiring or limit switches to attach to your coop, simply attach the Door Opener to the outside of your coop, tie the lifting cord to the door and you’re away.
- Integrated Timer and LUX Sensor for total control
- Configurable fail-safe mode - closes door at a programmable timke even if it is still light
- Manually control door with simple press of the button
- Easily adjustable LUX sensitivity to vary when the door opens or closes when using the LUX sensor
- Extended working temperature -13°F - 122°F
- Fully featured LCD Display for ease of use
- Door closed indicator visible up to 100 metres(~330 feet) away
- Low battery warning indicator
- All-in-one design
- Long Battery life
- No Complicated Wiring/Cabling
- 8lb door lifting capacity
- Full 2-Year Warranty
This modular Chicken Coop is made with naturally rot and pest resistant Solid Fir. The Raised Coop comes with a large dual nesting box and two built in roosting perches. The easy access top door allows for easy egg collection and cleaning. It also comes with a pull-out tray for cleaning. This coop is great for housing Chickens, Rabbits, and Cats.
- Built in yard
- 2 separate nesting areas with easy lift access for collecting eggs
- 2 access doors for cleaning
- 2 roosting perches built inside hutch area
- Made of solid fir which is naturally pest and rot resistant
- Dimensions - 75.5" x 30.5" x 57"
The Brinsea® Mini incubator is a small, high quality, low cost, egg incubator combining ease of use, performance and exceptional value.
The three versions of the Mini give a wide choice of convenience, sophistication and price
but all provide the essential environmental control necessary for successful egg hatching.
The clear walls of the egg chamber mean fantastic visibility of the hatching eggs without lifting the lid and the fan-assisted design coupled with detailed airflow analysis results exceptionally even heating of the eggs.
The Mini Advance version provides automatic egg turning with autostop 2 days prior to hatching, countdown to date-of-hatch, periodic cooling and temperature alarms on its digital display so you always know the status of your hatch. Eggs are turned by rotating egg disks. Two disks are available, one for 7 eggs of all sizes up to duck (supplied as standard) with a second small egg disk holding 12 eggs up to the size of pheasant available as an optional extra.
Humidity is provided for with central water reservoirs in both models and both operate at low voltage (from mains adapters supplied) for safety.
The Mini Advance incubator is menu driven and extremely easy to use: just program the length of incubation for your specie and the micro-controller holds the correct temperature, turning and length of incubation with no further input. The display counts down each day to tell you when eggs are due to hatch and turning will stop automatically 2 days prior to hatching. All you need do is top up periodically with water.
Although designed as an educational incubator the Mini Advance offers advanced features which make it attractive to any breeder:
- 7 egg capacity (12 small eggs with optional insert)
- Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F (37.5°C) but fully adjustable
- High and low temperature alarms
- New Cooling feature
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Humidity provided by water trays; not suitable for automatic humidity control.
- Automatic egg turning - turning interval and turning angle programmable
- Count down to hatch day with autostop
- Clear dome for excellent visibility
- Robust hygienic ABS construction for easy cleaning
This plastic coop from Snap Lock goes together quickly, is long lasting and easy to clean. With plenty of space for your flock and easy access to your eggs, this chicken coop is for you! Easily houses 4 to 6 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength