Complete gravity-feed poultry waterer with 1-gallon capacity. Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible. Base is heavy-duty polystyrene. Easy-fill screw-on design. Jar and base are also sold individually (Item Nos. 666 and 750). 9 inch diameter by 10.25 inch high.
- Complete gravity-feed poultry waterer with 1-gallon capacity
- Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible
- Easy-fill screw-on design
- Jar and base are also sold individually (Item Nos. 666 and 750).
- Red plastic base
$5.805/16'' -Use for splicing 5/16” tubing. Learn More
$5.98Low Priced all plastic gallon waterers for poultry and game birds. Snap on base for quick and easy filling. Snap on base also permits quick and easy cleaning, as there are no threads to accumulate dirt and germs. Learn More
Individual holes minimize waste. Top slides off for easy access. Made of heavy gauge galvanized steel and feature rolled edges for safety.Learn More
Manna Pro Gamebird/Showbird Feed is designed for Starting and Growing Gamebirds, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese and Broilers. The formula includes:
- 24% protein with essential amino acids for fast growth, efficient gain, and high-quality plumage
- Vitamins and minerals for sound development and health
- Yeast culture for improved digestion and feed utilization
- Manna Pro Gamebird/Showbird is non-medicated
- Crude Protein Min 24.00%
- Lysine Min 1.20%
- Methionine Min .45%
- Crude Fat Min 3.00%
- Crude Fiber Max 5.00%
- Calcium Min 1.00%
- Calcium Max 1.50%
- Phosphorus Min .90%
- Salt Min .20%
- Salt Max .70%
Feed continuously as a starter and grower for gamebirds, turkeys, ducks, geese and broilers. Provide fresh, clean water free choice at all times.
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
WARNING: Do not offer any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect-infested, OR abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
WARNING: This product contains supplemental copper. Do not feed to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.
Feed continuously as a starter and grower for game birds, turkeys, ducks, geese and broilers.Learn More
Provide fresh, clean water free-choice.</p>