- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
Complete gravity-feed poultry waterer with 1-gallon capacity. Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible. Base is heavy-duty polystyrene. Easy-fill screw-on design. Jar and base are also sold individually. 9 inch diameter by 10.25 inch high.
- Complete gravity-feed poultry waterer with 1-gallon capacity
- Jar is molded from durable transparent polyethylene so the water level is always visible
- Easy-fill screw-on design
- Jar and base are sold as one
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
Spoil your chickens with the tasty all-natural mealworms found in Happy Hen Treats™ Mealworm Frenzy™. Feed straight from your hand, scattered on the ground, or in a feeding dish as a treat only. Watch your chickens dance and peck in a frenzy for these 100% natural whole-dried mealworms!
- The world's first line of treats specifically made for chickens
- Offer chickens the taste they love without the inconvenience of live worms
- 10 oz. resealable bag for freshness and easy storage
100% natural whole-dried mealworms.
Crude Protein (min.) 51%, Crude Fat (min.) 23%, Crude Fiber (max.) 8%, Moisture (max.) 7%.
- 100% Naturally Dried
- High in protein
- Does not need to be refrigerated
- More protein than live mealworms
- Perfect for training or taming chickens
- Dried mealworms are easy to use & handle
- Feed stand-alone or easily blend into feed
- Use all year round
- Long shelf life - stays dry with re-sealable zip-lock for pouches & tight lid for tubs
- Easy-practical storage in either a pouch or a stackable tub
- Inexpensive-Less than 1/4 of the price of live mealworms, but without the hassle!
- For chickens 2 weeks and older
- Also great for Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, and Wild Birds
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
To be fed as a supplement for free-ranging poultry, not a complete feed. Contains whole grains and Calcium Carbonate. Laying birds should have access to extra oyster shell or limestone. Provide birds continuous access to clean, cool water. It is important to store feed in a cool, dry location free of insects, rodents and other pests. Do not feed if mold or infestation occurs.
- Crude Protein...................Min. 10.0%
- Methionine.........................Min. 0.25%
- Crude Fat..............................Min. 2.6%
- Calcium............ Min. 2.5% Max. 3.0%
- Phosphorus.......................Min. 0.65%
- Salt.................Min. 0.50% Max. 0.75%
- Sodium..........Min. 0.15% Max. 0.35%
$6.00Package of 2 replacement humidity wick pads for cabinet model moisture pan. Humidity pads are used to raise humidity during hatch period or during setting in arid or high altitude environments. Learn More
Manna Pro Gamebird/Showbird Feed is designed for Starting and Growing Gamebirds, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese and Broilers. The formula includes:
- 24% protein with essential amino acids for fast growth, efficient gain, and high-quality plumage
- Vitamins and minerals for sound development and health
- Yeast culture for improved digestion and feed utilization
- Manna Pro Gamebird/Showbird is non-medicated
- Crude Protein Min 24.00%
- Lysine Min 1.20%
- Methionine Min .45%
- Crude Fat Min 3.00%
- Crude Fiber Max 5.00%
- Calcium Min 1.00%
- Calcium Max 1.50%
- Phosphorus Min .90%
- Salt Min .20%
- Salt Max .70%
Feed continuously as a starter and grower for gamebirds, turkeys, ducks, geese and broilers. Provide fresh, clean water free choice at all times.
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
WARNING: Do not offer any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect-infested, OR abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
WARNING: This product contains supplemental copper. Do not feed to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.
Feed continuously as a starter and grower for game birds, turkeys, ducks, geese and broilers.Learn More
Provide fresh, clean water free-choice.</p>
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Uniquely designed crumble feed for chicks and pullets from day one to the onset of lay.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to support healthy growth and development
- A complete chick feed - no need for supplementation
- Small crumbles for easy consumption
- Medicated with Amprolium to help prevent coccidiosis
Active Drug Ingredient:
- Amprolium: 0.0125%
- Feed continuously as the sole ration to replacement chickens from day old until onset of lay
- Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times
- Optimum growth and development
- Easy to consume, low waste
- Aids in the prevention of coccidiosis
- Strong bones for layers and meat birds
**Ingredients and Nutritional Facts under Manual!Learn More
Individual holes minimize waste. Top slides off for easy access. Made of heavy gauge galvanized steel and feature rolled edges for safety.Learn More