The Farm Innovators Thermostatically Controlled Outlet Thermo Cube is ideal for the home and farm applications, such as, areas of stock tank de-icers, pond de-icers, unheated rooms, pump houses, greenhouses, boats and RV's.
- Two outlets
- Saves energy
- Great for the winter months
- On at 35 degrees F
- Off at 45 degrees F
Spoil your chickens with the tasty all-natural mealworms found in Happy Hen Treats™ Mealworm Frenzy™. Feed straight from your hand, scattered on the ground, or in a feeding dish as a treat only. Watch your chickens dance and peck in a frenzy for these 100% natural whole-dried mealworms!
- The world's first line of treats specifically made for chickens
- Offer chickens the taste they love without the inconvenience of live worms
- 10 oz. resealable bag for freshness and easy storage
100% natural whole-dried mealworms.
Crude Protein (min.) 51%, Crude Fat (min.) 23%, Crude Fiber (max.) 8%, Moisture (max.) 7%.
- 100% Naturally Dried
- High in protein
- Does not need to be refrigerated
- More protein than live mealworms
- Perfect for training or taming chickens
- Dried mealworms are easy to use & handle
- Feed stand-alone or easily blend into feed
- Use all year round
- Long shelf life - stays dry with re-sealable zip-lock for pouches & tight lid for tubs
- Easy-practical storage in either a pouch or a stackable tub
- Inexpensive-Less than 1/4 of the price of live mealworms, but without the hassle!
- For chickens 2 weeks and older
- Also great for Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, and Wild Birds
Corner Feeder offers a space saving corner design in rugged galvanized steel, perfect for offering grit or oyster shell.
- Space saving corner design
- Provides food inside the hutch
- Easily hangs in hutch
- Dimensions: 6" W x 4.75" D x 4.75" H
- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
Purpose: This feed is designed to be fed to layers as the sole ration.
Feeding Direction: Feed as the sole ration to laying birds. Birds 22 weeks and over will consume approximately 85 pounds per year. Keep feeders half full at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone may be feed in addition to Rural King Layer Crumbles. Provide plenty of fresh water, for more information refer to the back of the bag.
- Amino Acid Balanced
- Crumbled form
- Bolstered calcium levels
- High energy level
- Optimum growth and development
- Easy to consume, low waste
- No oyster shells required.
- Strong bones for layers
- Vitamins help fight stress
- Maximum egg protection
Hanging Chicken Canteen is a perfect supplemental waterer made from rugged galvanized steel. Hangs anywhere in or on the hutch.
- Easy to fill
- Prevents spills
- 16 oz. capacity
- Dimensions: 5.5" W x 4" D x 5.5" H
Poultry Protector™ is an all-natural solution to the common problem of mites, lice, fleas and ticks within the backyard flock. The natural enzymes in Poultry Protector clean away these pesky bugs safely, without the use of harsh chemicals found in so many other insect treatment products. Ridding the coop of these pests helps reduce stress and makes your birds more comfortable so they can do what they do best: lay beautiful eggs, grow and flourish.
- Helps protect your coop and birds from mites, lice, fleas and ticks!
- All Natural, Non-Toxic
- Safe alternative to harsh chemical treatments
- Helps reduce stress
- 16 oz. Spray Bottle
- Remove bedding material
- Spray entire habitat (top, sides, and surrounding grounds) with a fine mist
- Replace bedding with new material before introducing birds
- Repeat this process periodically to maintain appropriate cleanliness
Poultry Protector can be sprayed directly onto your birds as often as desired. Keep spray away from the eyes to avoid irritation. To avoid potential chilling and associated stress, Poultry Protector is not recommended for birds under 10 days of age, extremely old or debilitated birds. For Best Results, ensure that Poultry Protector thoroughly coats the birds’ skin by manually displacing the feathers or inverting birds completely during application. Spray chest, behind the head, under wings and around vent.
For best results, spray living area and surrounding grounds with a fine mist every other day during the first week and once weekly thereafter. This product can be used for all ages of poultry and fowl.Learn More
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- A complete, nutritious vegetarian diet—no need for supplementation
- 16% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to promote hen health and egg production
- Contains a proprietary blend of nutrients to naturally support the immune system and overall health of the bird
- NO added antibiotics or hormones
- Added marigold extract for golden yolks
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion
- Available regionally in a pellet or a crumble form. Check with your local Nutrena® retailer for availability in your area.
- Crude Protein: 16.0%
- Lysine: 0.75%
- Methionine: 0.35%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 6.0%
- Calcium: 3.7% - 3.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.45%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.23%
- Feed as the sole ration beginning at 16 weeks of age
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Keep clean, fresh water available at all times
- Provide appropriate size grit as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from the onset of lay in addition to NatureWise® Layer Feed
- Raising Health Hens
Is there anything more satisfying than a fresh egg? Raising layer hens is an investment in wholesomeness. A good coop, fresh water and nutritious feed are essential to your flock’s health.
Your coop keeps your flock comfortable and safe. Make sure each hen has at least four square feet of space, and provide one perch and one nest box for every four or five hens. Spread a thick layer of wood chips or shavings on the floor to absorb droppings and give the birds a place to take a dust bath. Be sure the coop is draft free in the winter and well ventilated in the summer. Close the coop door each night to protect your hens from predators.
Because hens rarely find enough nutrients on their own for a complete, balanced diet, your choice of feed is important. Provide feed and fresh, clean water at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone will help hens maintain their calcium levels, and an occasional treat of scratch grains will satisfy their pecking instincts and keep them busy.