- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
Wipe ‘N Wash™ Egg Cleansing Towelettes are the quick and easy way to clean your eggs without the need for rags or sponges!
- Clean up to a dozen eggs per towelette
- Wipes made from recyclable paper are biodegradable and safe for composting
- Natural, plant-derived ingredients provide a safe and gentle alternative to harsh detergents
- Includes 25 Towelettes
Water, non-ionic surfactants derived from corn, palm and coconut oils, water conditioner, preservative - less than 0.2%
Briefly rinse eggs in clean, medium-warm water. Use Wipe ‘N Wash towelettes to gently scrub the surface of each egg until all contaminants are loosened. Rinse eggs to remove residual dirt and cleanser. Gently dry eggs with a clean cloth or paper towel. Store clean eggs in the refrigerator.Learn More
Corner Feeder offers a space saving corner design in rugged galvanized steel, perfect for offering grit or oyster shell.
- Space saving corner design
- Provides food inside the hutch
- Easily hangs in hutch
- Dimensions: 6" W x 4.75" D x 4.75" H
Hanging Chicken Canteen is a perfect supplemental waterer made from rugged galvanized steel. Hangs anywhere in or on the hutch.
- Easy to fill
- Prevents spills
- 16 oz. capacity
- Dimensions: 5.5" W x 4" D x 5.5" H
Chick Grit has smaller particles, to help you get the same great benefits of Poultry Grit but in an easier-to-feed size for young and bantam-sized birds.
- Helps with proper digestion
- Small-sized grit for young and bantam-sized birds
- Made in the United States
- Size: 5 pounds
Life-Lytes Mega Tabs are the perfect way to supplement your flock during times of extreme heat or stress. While they hide it well, many poultry experience lessened immunity in such situations as heat waves, re-homing, competitive shows, travel, or illness. Support optimal health in your flock with Life-Lytes vitamin and electrolyte tablets. Each bottle contains 30 large tablets, which treat one gallon of drinking water each. Easy to use, economical, and perfect for ensuring optimal health in your flock.
- Each bottle treats 30 gallons of drinking water
- Vitamins and electrolytes dissolve easily
- Provides important nutrients and hydration during times of stress and excessive heat
Directions for Use:
Place Life-Lytes MEGA TABS in an empty waterer, using one tablet per each gallon of water you plan to add. Add the appropriate amount of water while agitating the solution by stirring or shaking. Once tablets are dissolved, finish adding water and provide to your flock.
Salt 4.00-5.00% Sodium 1.75-2.25% Magnesium 1.00% Potassium 4.00% Vitamin A 1,200,000 IU/lb Vitamin D3 300,000 IU/lb Vitamin E 8,000 IU/lb Vitamin K 400 mg/lb Ascorbic Acid 4,000 mg/lb Thiamine 1,100 mg/lb Riboflavin 1,100 mg/lb Niacin 15,000 mg/lb Pantothenic Acid 3,200 mg/lb Pyridoxine 1,400 mg/lb Folic Acid 240 mg/lb Biotin 80 mg/lb Vitamin B12 3 mg/lb Lactic Acid Bacteria 3.6 billion CFU/lb
One of the most fun times to interact with your flock is when they are baby chicks! Including a Chick Stick; hanging treat in your brooder is a great way to provide them with nutritious entertainment!
- A fun and nutritious treat
- Helps keep your chicks busy
- Hangs from above to minimize waste
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
Spoil your chickens with the tasty all-natural mealworms found in Happy Hen Treats™ Mealworm Frenzy™. Feed straight from your hand, scattered on the ground, or in a feeding dish as a treat only. Watch your chickens dance and peck in a frenzy for these 100% natural whole-dried mealworms!
- The world's first line of treats specifically made for chickens
- Offer chickens the taste they love without the inconvenience of live worms
- 10 oz. resealable bag for freshness and easy storage
100% natural whole-dried mealworms.
Crude Protein (min.) 51%, Crude Fat (min.) 23%, Crude Fiber (max.) 8%, Moisture (max.) 7%.
- 100% Naturally Dried
- High in protein
- Does not need to be refrigerated
- More protein than live mealworms
- Perfect for training or taming chickens
- Dried mealworms are easy to use & handle
- Feed stand-alone or easily blend into feed
- Use all year round
- Long shelf life - stays dry with re-sealable zip-lock for pouches & tight lid for tubs
- Easy-practical storage in either a pouch or a stackable tub
- Inexpensive-Less than 1/4 of the price of live mealworms, but without the hassle!
- For chickens 2 weeks and older
- Also great for Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, and Wild Birds
Complete nutrition for young and growing birds, without pesticides, medications, or genetically-modified ingredients. Plus, with a name like Manna Pro on the label, you can be confident that our Organic Starter Crumbles don’t compromise on quality. 19% protein, plus nutritious and wholesome ingredients provide the ideal start for any young flock.
- USDA certified organic and non-GMO
- 19% protein
- Ideal nutrition and quality for a natural, happy,
and healthy flock
- Safe for mixed flocks including all classes of poultry