- 10" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
One of the most fun times to interact with your flock is when they are baby chicks! Including a Chick Stick; hanging treat in your brooder is a great way to provide them with nutritious entertainment!
- A fun and nutritious treat
- Helps keep your chicks busy
- Hangs from above to minimize waste
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Uniquely designed crumble feed for chicks and pullets from day one to the onset of lay.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to support healthy growth and development
- A complete chick feed - no need for supplementation
- Small crumbles for easy consumption
- Medicated with Amprolium to help prevent coccidiosis
- 18% Crude Protein
Active Drug Ingredient:
- Amprolium: 0.0125%
- Feed continuously as the sole ration to replacement chickens from day old until onset of lay
- Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times
- Optimum growth and development
- Easy to consume, low waste
- Aids in the prevention of coccidiosis
- Strong bones for layers and meat birds
**Ingredients and Nutritional Facts under Manual!Learn More
- Made of Heavy Duty Plastic
- Hold 7 Pounds of Chicken Feed
- Easily Hung by Metal Handle
Corner Feeder offers a space saving corner design in rugged galvanized steel, perfect for offering grit or oyster shell.
- Space saving corner design
- Provides food inside the hutch
- Easily hangs in hutch
- Dimensions: 6" W x 4.75" D x 4.75" H
Hanging Chicken Canteen is a perfect supplemental waterer made from rugged galvanized steel. Hangs anywhere in or on the hutch.
- Easy to fill
- Prevents spills
- 16 oz. capacity
- Dimensions: 5.5" W x 4" D x 5.5" H
Life-Lytes Mega Tabs are the perfect way to supplement your flock during times of extreme heat or stress. While they hide it well, many poultry experience lessened immunity in such situations as heat waves, re-homing, competitive shows, travel, or illness. Support optimal health in your flock with Life-Lytes vitamin and electrolyte tablets. Each bottle contains 30 large tablets, which treat one gallon of drinking water each. Easy to use, economical, and perfect for ensuring optimal health in your flock.
- Each bottle treats 30 gallons of drinking water
- Vitamins and electrolytes dissolve easily
- Provides important nutrients and hydration during times of stress and excessive heat
Directions for Use:
Place Life-Lytes MEGA TABS in an empty waterer, using one tablet per each gallon of water you plan to add. Add the appropriate amount of water while agitating the solution by stirring or shaking. Once tablets are dissolved, finish adding water and provide to your flock.
Salt 4.00-5.00% Sodium 1.75-2.25% Magnesium 1.00% Potassium 4.00% Vitamin A 1,200,000 IU/lb Vitamin D3 300,000 IU/lb Vitamin E 8,000 IU/lb Vitamin K 400 mg/lb Ascorbic Acid 4,000 mg/lb Thiamine 1,100 mg/lb Riboflavin 1,100 mg/lb Niacin 15,000 mg/lb Pantothenic Acid 3,200 mg/lb Pyridoxine 1,400 mg/lb Folic Acid 240 mg/lb Biotin 80 mg/lb Vitamin B12 3 mg/lb Lactic Acid Bacteria 3.6 billion CFU/lb
Complete nutrition for young and growing birds, without pesticides, medications, or genetically-modified ingredients. Plus, with a name like Manna Pro on the label, you can be confident that our Organic Starter Crumbles don’t compromise on quality. 19% protein, plus nutritious and wholesome ingredients provide the ideal start for any young flock.
- USDA certified organic and non-GMO
- 19% protein
- Ideal nutrition and quality for a natural, happy,
and healthy flock
- Safe for mixed flocks including all classes of poultry
Chick Grit has smaller particles, to help you get the same great benefits of Poultry Grit but in an easier-to-feed size for young and bantam-sized birds.
- Helps with proper digestion
- Small-sized grit for young and bantam-sized birds
- Made in the United States
- Size: 5 pounds
Specially designed blend of scratch grains to be fed to adult poultry. This feed is designed to be fed to poultry of all types as an energy source when complete feed is not desired.
Benefits of Feeding Country Road Scratch Grains
- High test-weight grains for an economical source of energy when a complete feed is not desired.
- Carefully cleaned to minimize foreign material and to reduce feed dust
How to Feed Country Road Scratch Grains
- Introduce Country Road Scratch Grains gradually until birds can be fed free choice or in self-feeders
- Adjust feeding rate to maintain the desired body condition, growth rate or production level
Management Tips on Feeding
- Feed by weight--not by volume
- Weigh feed in the container you will be using and be sure to subtract the weight of the container
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times
- Provide oyster shell or ground limestone as a calcium source for laying birds for egg shell production
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min) 7.5% Crude Fat (min) 2.5% Crude Fiber (max) 8.0%
Ingredients: Cracked Corn, Whole Cleaned Oats, Whole Milo, Soybean Oil.
Feeding Directions: Feed as a supplement to birds over 7 weeks of age. Primarily an energy source and a combination with other nutrition sources to create a complete and balanced diet. Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.Learn More