Complete nutrition for young and growing birds, without pesticides, medications, or genetically-modified ingredients. Plus, with a name like Manna Pro on the label, you can be confident that our Organic Starter Crumbles don’t compromise on quality. 19% protein, plus nutritious and wholesome ingredients provide the ideal start for any young flock.
- USDA certified organic and non-GMO
- 19% protein
- Ideal nutrition and quality for a natural, happy,
and healthy flock
- Safe for mixed flocks including all classes of poultry
$6.00Package of 2 replacement humidity wick pads for cabinet model moisture pan. Humidity pads are used to raise humidity during hatch period or during setting in arid or high altitude environments. Learn More
Hanging Chicken Canteen is a perfect supplemental waterer made from rugged galvanized steel. Hangs anywhere in or on the hutch.
- Easy to fill
- Prevents spills
- 16 oz. capacity
- Dimensions: 5.5" W x 4" D x 5.5" H
Life-Lytes Mega Tabs are the perfect way to supplement your flock during times of extreme heat or stress. While they hide it well, many poultry experience lessened immunity in such situations as heat waves, re-homing, competitive shows, travel, or illness. Support optimal health in your flock with Life-Lytes vitamin and electrolyte tablets. Each bottle contains 30 large tablets, which treat one gallon of drinking water each. Easy to use, economical, and perfect for ensuring optimal health in your flock.
- Each bottle treats 30 gallons of drinking water
- Vitamins and electrolytes dissolve easily
- Provides important nutrients and hydration during times of stress and excessive heat
Directions for Use:
Place Life-Lytes MEGA TABS in an empty waterer, using one tablet per each gallon of water you plan to add. Add the appropriate amount of water while agitating the solution by stirring or shaking. Once tablets are dissolved, finish adding water and provide to your flock.
Salt 4.00-5.00% Sodium 1.75-2.25% Magnesium 1.00% Potassium 4.00% Vitamin A 1,200,000 IU/lb Vitamin D3 300,000 IU/lb Vitamin E 8,000 IU/lb Vitamin K 400 mg/lb Ascorbic Acid 4,000 mg/lb Thiamine 1,100 mg/lb Riboflavin 1,100 mg/lb Niacin 15,000 mg/lb Pantothenic Acid 3,200 mg/lb Pyridoxine 1,400 mg/lb Folic Acid 240 mg/lb Biotin 80 mg/lb Vitamin B12 3 mg/lb Lactic Acid Bacteria 3.6 billion CFU/lb
Chick Grit has smaller particles, to help you get the same great benefits of Poultry Grit but in an easier-to-feed size for young and bantam-sized birds.
- Helps with proper digestion
- Small-sized grit for young and bantam-sized birds
- Made in the United States
- Size: 5 pounds
- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
$7.80Fits mason jar. -New all Plastic Water Fount for Quail and Pheasant chicks- May be purchased together or separately. Bowl is 3/4'' High and has 1/2'' Wide drinking space to provide adequate water but prevents chicks from drowning. Not necessary to use rocks or marbles as with poultry waterers. New Large Plastic Jar (short half gallon -58 oz.) -Holds large supply of water and will fit in battery brooders -eliminates frequent filling. Learn More
$6.97Has connector with 5/16” hose barb & 3/8” pipe threads, “O” ring seal and plastic nut with 3/8” pipe threads. Requires 11/16” hole in water tank. Tank and tubing is not supplied. May require silicone glue to prevent leaking. Learn More
Corner Feeder offers a space saving corner design in rugged galvanized steel, perfect for offering grit or oyster shell.
- Space saving corner design
- Provides food inside the hutch
- Easily hangs in hutch
- Dimensions: 6" W x 4.75" D x 4.75" H