- Designed for quail and other small eggs.
- Pack of 6 Rails.
- 120 egg capacity.
- Rails to fit into 6300 Egg Turner.
$14.97Substitution of Poultry feeding equipment for game bird chicks has always been quite a problem to the game breeder. Poultry chick feeders permit the game chicks to get inside the feed and their droppings create a exceedingly unsanitary and unhealthy condition. Our Chick Feeder is specifically designed for game chicks (Quail, Chukar, Pheasant, etc..) and prevents droppings from getting in the feed. The new plastic 5003 feeder was developed and tested at GQF’s quail farm. The plastic material was selected without color in order that farm staff could easily judge feed levels in the feeder without having to pull it out or remove the top. The feed gives a shadow effect on the sides of the feeder indicating the feed level. This saves time as a quick glance determines if the feeder requires refilling. Farm research shows that this feeder produces a good even flow of feed and is easily cleaned. Size 12 1/4'' long, 6'' Wide, 5 1/2'' high, gives 24 1/2'' of feed space. Will fit in game bird Brooder. Holds 5 lbs. of feed. Item No. 5004 is a carton of 4 feeders. Learn More
$14.97These trays perfectly fit the No. 1502 hatching drawer and provide a cushioned liner for the eggs as well as firm footing for newly hatched chicks. These liners are 2-ply heavy paper. The top ply has been treated with a mild germicide to control bacteria and suppress odors. Highly recommended, these disposable tray liners make for a quick and easy clean up of the plastic hatching drawer in the No. 1502 and 1202E incubators. Liner size 13.25” X 27.69” Learn More
Available in Florida Location Only
Complete nutrition for all rabbits.
- Convenient, complete feed eliminates need for supplementation
- Includes balanced amino acids, protein, vitamins and minerals rabbits need to thrive
- Recommended for all rabbits and all life stages
- Yucca extract reduces odors and improves feed palatability
- Firm pellets reduce dust and waste
- 50 lb. bag
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- A complete, nutritious vegetarian diet—no need for supplementation
- 22% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to support strong, healthy birds
- Contains a proprietary blend of nutrients to naturally support the immune system and overall health of the bird
- NO added antibiotics or hormones
- Added marigold extract to improve skin coloration
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion
- Formulated for multiple species of meatbirds, including broilers, turkeys, ducks, geese and pheasants
- Crumble form encourages consumption
- Crude Protein: 22.0%
- Lysine: 1.0%
- Methionine: 0.37%
- Crude Fat 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 6.0%
- Calcium: 0.9% - 1.4%
- Phosphorus: 0.6%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.22%
- Feed as the sole ration to meatbirds from hatch to finish
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Keep clean, fresh water available at all times
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
$14.95Clips to wire of cages, or the screw holes in bracket permits mounting to sides of pens. See item No. 4082 for example of bracket mounted on pen. Learn More