Gives full frontal view of interior of incubator, to permit checking of hatching progress, tray turning, water level, etc. Door comes complete with new hinges and latch tabs for customer installation by removing 8 screws and replacing new door with same 8 screws. For all current production cabinet model incubators.
- Dimensions: 29 5/8” x 15 1/2” x 1/2”
*****THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CLEAR DOOR ONLY*****Learn More
Note that this cradle is NOT compatible with the Octagon 10 or the older Octagon 20 DX models.
- Egg turning with all models in the Octagon incubator range is achieved by rotating the whole cabinet through 90° (45° on either side on an hourly cycle).
- The separate egg turner cradle keeps all moving parts outside the incubator away from moisture and dust leaving the enclosure easier to clean.
- It also means that there is nothing to trap or injure emerging chicks if you forget to stop the turning.
- The incubator lifts easily out of the egg turner cradle allowing it to stand horizontal for hatching.
$94.97Here is a must for all quail breeders and shooting preserve operators. This Recovery Pen is constructed of heavy gauge galvanized wire for long life and is a sure fire for recovering escaped preserves for recovering birds at the competition of a days hunting. A call bird attracts the birds to be recovered, and they in turn enter the recovery through the cone shaped entrance. After entering a trap door closes behind the bird and they cannot get out. Size 24'' x 18'' x 10''. Learn More
The Brinsea® Mini incubator is a small, high quality, low cost, egg incubator combining ease of use, performance and exceptional value.
The three versions of the Mini give a wide choice of convenience, sophistication and price
but all provide the essential environmental control necessary for successful egg hatching.
The clear walls of the egg chamber mean fantastic visibility of the hatching eggs without lifting the lid and the fan-assisted design coupled with detailed airflow analysis results exceptionally even heating of the eggs.
The Mini Eco holds 10 hens eggs (or equivalent) and provides the fine temperature control to ensure consistent and reliable hatches. Temperature is monitored on a purpose built liquid-in-glass thermometer and although factory set, the electronic temperature control allows fine tuning of the temperature setting if required.
Humidity is provided for with central water reservoirs in both models and both operate at low voltage (from mains adapters supplied) for safety.
Smallest egg incubator available with precise proportional electronic temperature control.
This new 10 chicken egg incubator is a simple but high quality egg incubator which gives reliable hatching results of a wide range of species.
- Economic to buy, extremely simple to use - ideal for beginners or children. Great incubator for hatching eggs in the classroom or for a science project:
- Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F with easy tamper-proof adjustment
- Flashing temperature indicator and conventional but accurate liquid in glass thermometer
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Humidity provided by water trays; not suitable for automatic humidity control.
- Robust hygienic ABS construction for easy cleaning
- Excellent visibility
- Good reptile incubator too - (no turning necessary for reptile eggs)
$93.97Low cost feeder provides adequate food for birds, but protects feed from weather, animals, varmints, cattle and hogs. Clearing of lands depletes natural food of wild birds and released birds do not know how to look for food, so this feeder supplies adequate fresh feed. Increased bird feeding capacity with six feeder stations. Learn More
$88.95Huge 3 gallon waterer for poultry and game birds. Snap on base for easy filling. Ideal for use with large flocks. 12 1/4" diameter x 16"Height - Pan 1 3/4" Deep. 4483 Plastic Watering Can 3 Gallon Size - Ctn 6 Learn More
$88.97Plug into any 110 volt electrical outlet. When there is a power failure, electronic pulsating alarm will go off and red LED light will start flashing. If you have chicks or birds that need looking after when electricity goes off on a cold windy night, plug in this unit in your bedroom to wake you when the electricity goes off. Has a built-in 10 to 15 second delay so that short time power outage will not set the alarm off. Tone is 95 decibels at 30 cm. Learn More
Low pressure drinkers may be used for all chicks after 7 - 10 days of age, as well as for grown birds.
- 5 - 9" Drinkers
- 18 Hose clamps
- 25 ft. Tubing
- 1 Pressure reducing valve
$89.75For use with Pen No. 0005 and No. 0315. Includes 10 cups completely assembled with tubing. Must have pressure reducing Valve No. 4090. Not included. The following Drink Cup Kits are complete except for No. 4090 Pressure Reducing Valve, which must be purchased separately. The Pressure Reducing Valve can handle up to 210 Drink Cups. Drink cup kits are mounted on back of pen above trough, permitting trough to be used for feed. Learn More
$85.85Install 5 float valves into existing water troughs on brooders (Troughs not supplied with kit.) Attach and secure tubing harness to the float valves, using tubing clamps supplied. Attach garden hose to pressure reducing valve which is already installed on the tubing harness. Turn water on and regulate depth by bending float arm. Learn More