The Farm Innovators Thermostatically Controlled Outlet Thermo Cube is ideal for the home and farm applications, such as, areas of stock tank de-icers, pond de-icers, unheated rooms, pump houses, greenhouses, boats and RV's.
- Two outlets
- Saves energy
- Great for the winter months
- On at 35 degrees F
- Off at 45 degrees F
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- A complete, nutritious vegetarian diet—no need for supplementation
- 16% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to promote hen health and egg production
- Contains a proprietary blend of nutrients to naturally support the immune system and overall health of the bird
- NO added antibiotics or hormones
- Added marigold extract for golden yolks
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion
- Available regionally in a pellet or a crumble form. Check with your local Nutrena® retailer for availability in your area.
- Crude Protein: 16.0%
- Lysine: 0.75%
- Methionine: 0.35%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 6.0%
- Calcium: 3.7% - 3.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.45%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.23%
- Feed as the sole ration beginning at 16 weeks of age
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Keep clean, fresh water available at all times
- Provide appropriate size grit as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from the onset of lay in addition to NatureWise® Layer Feed
- Raising Health Hens
Is there anything more satisfying than a fresh egg? Raising layer hens is an investment in wholesomeness. A good coop, fresh water and nutritious feed are essential to your flock’s health.
Your coop keeps your flock comfortable and safe. Make sure each hen has at least four square feet of space, and provide one perch and one nest box for every four or five hens. Spread a thick layer of wood chips or shavings on the floor to absorb droppings and give the birds a place to take a dust bath. Be sure the coop is draft free in the winter and well ventilated in the summer. Close the coop door each night to protect your hens from predators.
Because hens rarely find enough nutrients on their own for a complete, balanced diet, your choice of feed is important. Provide feed and fresh, clean water at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone will help hens maintain their calcium levels, and an occasional treat of scratch grains will satisfy their pecking instincts and keep them busy.
$10.98Low priced all plastic gallon waterers for poultry and game birds. Snap on base for quick and easy filling. Snap on base also permits quick and easy cleaning, as there are no threads to accumulate dirt and germs. Learn More
Purpose: This feed is designed to be fed to layers as the sole ration.
Feeding Direction: Feed as the sole ration to laying birds. Birds 22 weeks and over will consume approximately 85 pounds per year. Keep feeders half full at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone may be feed in addition to Rural King Layer Crumbles. Provide plenty of fresh water, for more information refer to the back of the bag.
- Amino Acid Balanced
- Crumbled form
- Bolstered calcium levels
- High energy level
- Optimum growth and development
- Easy to consume, low waste
- No oyster shells required.
- Strong bones for layers
- Vitamins help fight stress
- Maximum egg protection
$10.25Allows the 1586, 1588, and 2365 TUV 12VDC Hova-Bators to be used with an automobile power socket. Learn More
DESIGN YOUR OWN WATERING SYSTEM - A system with one or two cups or a large system using up to 210 cups. Each DRINK CUP can handle up to 40 Quail. INEXPENSIVE PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE can be used for small system of one or two cups or large system to handle up to 1500 Quail. Purchase cups, brackets, tubing and fittings for your system below. DRINK CUP IS THE MOST SANITARY WATERING SYSTEM AVAILABLE - These cups have a spring loaded trigger stem for positive shut off of water. Water flows only when the birds beak is in the cup. No messy wet spots as with nipple drinkers. DESIGNING A SYSTEM - Drink cups require a source of water at a pressure below 5 lbs. PSI which is provided by a pressure reducing valve, or by gravity tanks (less than five feet above drinkers). Use with 5/16' tubing.
Clips to wire of cages, or the screw holes in bracket permits mounting to sides of pens. See item No. 4082 for example of bracket mounted on pen.Learn More