- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
$25.7536'' x 30'' (Fits No. 0528 & No. 0534 Brooder). -DACB (Deotized Animal Cage Board) is a special Neomycin treated absorbent board to inhabit bacterial degradation to aid in control of disease and odors. Learn More
$25.97Complete 22 Amp for CABINET INCUBATOR. Includes surge guard. Adjustable between 75 and 120 degrees F. depending on room temperature. Learn More
This large-capacity Automatic Poultry Waterer features a vacuum-sealing O-ring cap that creates an automatic water flow. Made of dent-proof, heavy-duty translucent plastic that allows you to see the water level. The easy-to-fill jar snaps compactly onto the base, and the rugged handle makes transport around the yard easy. This is a durable unit that will stand up to plenty of use. 16 inch-diameter octagon by 14.75 inch high, holds 3 gallons.
- Large-capacity Automatic Poultry Waterer with vacuum-sealing O-ring cap creates an automatic water flow
- Dent-proof, heavy-duty translucent plastic allows view of water level
- Easy-to-fill jar snaps onto base
- Rugged handle makes transport easy
- Holds 3 gallons
This "all seasons" heated poultry fountain is thermostatically controlled to keep water from freezing during the winter. It has an electrical connection on the base year
- Holds 3 gallons of water
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Fl allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
$22.97Supplied with 4 ft. garden hose to fit faucet. Make your own automatic equipment by using this reliable valve in your own containers for poultry, livestock, and game breeding equipment. Works in GQF water troughs and humidity pans. Maximum Pressure 50 Psi. Learn More
The Duplex Nesting Box is a 24" x 12" x 12", two hole nesting box made from 3/8" Ply Wood. When assembled with the provided screws it makes for a very solid nesting box for all weather conditions. Panels come pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
- Easy assembly
- Heavy duty plywood
$22.95DESIGN YOUR OWN WATERING SYSTEM - A system with one or two cups or a large system using up to 210 cups. Each DRINK CUP can handle up to 40 Quail. INEXPENSIVE PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE can be used for small system of one or two cups or large system to handle up to 1500 Quail. Purchase cups, brackets, tubing and fittings for your system below. DRINK CUP IS THE MOST SANITARY WATERING SYSTEM AVAILABLE - These cups have a spring loaded trigger stem for positive shut off of water. Water flows only when the birds beak is in the cup. No messy wet spots as with nipple drinkers. DESIGNING A SYSTEM - Drink cups require a source of water at a pressure below 5 lbs. PSI which is provided by a pressure reducing valve, or by gravity tanks (less than five feet above drinkers). Use with 5/16' tubing. Learn More
$29.97Universal Pop bottle Waterers work on old fashioned snap on pop bottles as the screw on 12 or 16 ounce bottle. Waterers fits through 1'' square opening in cage or pen to supply adequate water for birds or small animals. Waterer supplied with spring to hold bottle. Package of 12. Learn More