Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Uniquely designed crumble feed for chicks and pullets from day one to the onset of lay.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to support healthy growth and development
- A complete chick feed - no need for supplementation
- Small crumbles for easy consumption
- Medicated with Amprolium to help prevent coccidiosis
Active Drug Ingredient:
- Amprolium: 0.0125%
- Feed continuously as the sole ration to replacement chickens from day old until onset of lay
- Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times
- Optimum growth and development
- Easy to consume, low waste
- Aids in the prevention of coccidiosis
- Strong bones for layers and meat birds
**Ingredients and Nutritional Facts under Manual!Learn More
- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
$6.00Package of 2 replacement humidity wick pads for cabinet model moisture pan. Humidity pads are used to raise humidity during hatch period or during setting in arid or high altitude environments. Learn More
Poultry Protector™ is an all-natural solution to the common problem of mites, lice, fleas and ticks within the backyard flock. The natural enzymes in Poultry Protector clean away these pesky bugs safely, without the use of harsh chemicals found in so many other insect treatment products. Ridding the coop of these pests helps reduce stress and makes your birds more comfortable so they can do what they do best: lay beautiful eggs, grow and flourish.
- Helps protect your coop and birds from mites, lice, fleas and ticks!
- All Natural, Non-Toxic
- Safe alternative to harsh chemical treatments
- Helps reduce stress
- 16 oz. Spray Bottle
- Remove bedding material
- Spray entire habitat (top, sides, and surrounding grounds) with a fine mist
- Replace bedding with new material before introducing birds
- Repeat this process periodically to maintain appropriate cleanliness
Poultry Protector can be sprayed directly onto your birds as often as desired. Keep spray away from the eyes to avoid irritation. To avoid potential chilling and associated stress, Poultry Protector is not recommended for birds under 10 days of age, extremely old or debilitated birds. For Best Results, ensure that Poultry Protector thoroughly coats the birds’ skin by manually displacing the feathers or inverting birds completely during application. Spray chest, behind the head, under wings and around vent.
For best results, spray living area and surrounding grounds with a fine mist every other day during the first week and once weekly thereafter. This product can be used for all ages of poultry and fowl.Learn More
$8.33An accessory for all model Hova-Bators produced after January 1998. Makes incubator bottoms last longer. Lifts out for easy cleaning. Learn More
Complete nutrition for young and growing birds, without pesticides, medications, or genetically-modified ingredients. Plus, with a name like Manna Pro on the label, you can be confident that our Organic Starter Crumbles don’t compromise on quality. 19% protein, plus nutritious and wholesome ingredients provide the ideal start for any young flock.
- USDA certified organic and non-GMO
- 19% protein
- Ideal nutrition and quality for a natural, happy,
and healthy flock
- Safe for mixed flocks including all classes of poultry