Insoluble crushed granite for all classes of poultry
Manna Pro Poultry Grit is an effective product for all classes of poultry helping with proper digestion.
- Helps with proper digestion
- Designed to be fed with coarse grains
- For all classes of poultry
- Feed Manna Pro Poultry Grit free choice in a separate feeder, or mix 1 pound with 40 pounds of feed.
- Provide Manna Pro Poultry Grit to poultry fed Scratch or other coarse grains beginning at 8 weeks of age.
Brinsea’s disinfectant (fully biodegradable halogenated tertiary amines) is formulated to be used for cleaning eggs, incubators, brooders and intensive care units.
Available in concentrated form, Brinsea's Incubation disinfectant is both safe and effective against yeasts, fungi, viruses and bacteria which can cause fatal damage to the growing embryo.
100ml of disinfectant concentrate makes 10 litres (2.64 gallons).
Also available in 600ml format.Learn More
- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
$6.00Package of 2 replacement humidity wick pads for cabinet model moisture pan. Humidity pads are used to raise humidity during hatch period or during setting in arid or high altitude environments. Learn More
Corner Feeder offers a space saving corner design in rugged galvanized steel, perfect for offering grit or oyster shell.
- Space saving corner design
- Provides food inside the hutch
- Easily hangs in hutch
- Dimensions: 6" W x 4.75" D x 4.75" H
One of the most fun times to interact with your flock is when they are baby chicks! Including a Chick Stick; hanging treat in your brooder is a great way to provide them with nutritious entertainment!
- A fun and nutritious treat
- Helps keep your chicks busy
- Hangs from above to minimize waste
$7.80Fits mason jar. -New all Plastic Water Fount for Quail and Pheasant chicks- May be purchased together or separately. Bowl is 3/4'' High and has 1/2'' Wide drinking space to provide adequate water but prevents chicks from drowning. Not necessary to use rocks or marbles as with poultry waterers. New Large Plastic Jar (short half gallon -58 oz.) -Holds large supply of water and will fit in battery brooders -eliminates frequent filling. Learn More
$6.10For use with 1/4” hose or tubing when you need to run hose to another pen. Learn More