Spoil your chickens with the tasty all-natural mealworms found in Happy Hen Treats™ Mealworm Frenzy™. Feed straight from your hand, scattered on the ground, or in a feeding dish as a treat only. Watch your chickens dance and peck in a frenzy for these 100% natural whole-dried mealworms!
- The world's first line of treats specifically made for chickens
- Offer chickens the taste they love without the inconvenience of live worms
- 10 oz. tub for freshness and easy storage
100% natural whole-dried mealworms.
Crude Protein (min.) 51%, Crude Fat (min.) 23%, Crude Fiber (max.) 8%, Moisture (max.) 7%.
- 100% Naturally Dried
- High in protein
- Does not need to be refrigerated
- More protein than live mealworms
- Perfect for training or taming chickens
- Dried mealworms are easy to use & handle
- Feed stand-alone or easily blend into feed
- Use all year round
- Long shelf life - stays dry with re-sealable zip-lock for pouches & tight lid for tubs
- Easy-practical storage in either a pouch or a stackable tub
- Inexpensive-Less than 1/4 of the price of live mealworms, but without the hassle!
- For chickens 2 weeks and older
- Also great for Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, and Wild Birds
Regular Price: $10.79
Special Price: $8.99
To be fed as a supplement for free-ranging poultry, not a complete feed. Contains whole grains and Calcium Carbonate. Laying birds should have access to extra oyster shell or limestone. Provide birds continuous access to clean, cool water. It is important to store feed in a cool, dry location free of insects, rodents and other pests. Do not feed if mold or infestation occurs.
- Crude Protein...................Min. 10.0%
- Methionine.........................Min. 0.25%
- Crude Fat..............................Min. 2.6%
- Calcium............ Min. 2.5% Max. 3.0%
- Phosphorus.......................Min. 0.65%
- Salt.................Min. 0.50% Max. 0.75%
- Sodium..........Min. 0.15% Max. 0.35%
Insoluble crushed granite for all classes of poultry
Manna Pro Poultry Grit is an effective product for all classes of poultry helping with proper digestion.
- Helps with proper digestion
- Designed to be fed with coarse grains
- For all classes of poultry
- Feed Manna Pro Poultry Grit free choice in a separate feeder, or mix 1 pound with 40 pounds of feed.
- Provide Manna Pro Poultry Grit to poultry fed Scratch or other coarse grains beginning at 8 weeks of age.
Purpose: This feed is designed to be fed to baby chickens and pullets from one day of age to onset of lay. This feed should be fed as the sole ration.
Active Drug Ingredient
- Ampolium: 0.0125%
- Ethopabate: 0.0004%
Feed Directions: Feed as the sole ration to young chicks. Provide plenty of fresh water.
- Amino acid balanced
- Crumbled form
- Amprolium included
- Bolstered calcium and phosphorus levels
- Extra vitamins included
- Optium growth and development
- Easy to consume, low waste
- Prevents coccidiosis
- Strong bones for layers and meat birds
- Vitamins help fight stress
Pellet size crushed oyster shell - Provides a good source of calcium that builds strong eggshells for your birds. A good source of calcium and helps builds strong eggshells. Heat-treated for purity and also great for cleaning corn burning stoves.
Guaranteed Analysis: Calcium Min 33.0%, Calcium Max 38.0%
Ingredients: Oyster Shell
WARNING: Do not offer any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent-or insect-infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death. Manna pro oyster shell provides a good source of calcium that builds strong eggshells for your birds.Learn More
Manna Pro Gamebird/Showbird Feed is designed for Starting and Growing Gamebirds, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese and Broilers. The formula includes:
- 24% protein with essential amino acids for fast growth, efficient gain, and high-quality plumage
- Vitamins and minerals for sound development and health
- Yeast culture for improved digestion and feed utilization
- Manna Pro Gamebird/Showbird is non-medicated
- Crude Protein Min 24.00%
- Lysine Min 1.20%
- Methionine Min .45%
- Crude Fat Min 3.00%
- Crude Fiber Max 5.00%
- Calcium Min 1.00%
- Calcium Max 1.50%
- Phosphorus Min .90%
- Salt Min .20%
- Salt Max .70%
Feed continuously as a starter and grower for gamebirds, turkeys, ducks, geese and broilers. Provide fresh, clean water free choice at all times.
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
WARNING: Do not offer any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect-infested, OR abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
WARNING: This product contains supplemental copper. Do not feed to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.
Feed continuously as a starter and grower for game birds, turkeys, ducks, geese and broilers.Learn More
Provide fresh, clean water free-choice.</p>
$8.33An accessory for all model Hova-Bators produced after January 1998. Makes incubator bottoms last longer. Lifts out for easy cleaning. Learn More
Brinsea’s disinfectant (fully biodegradable halogenated tertiary amines) is formulated to be used for cleaning eggs, incubators, brooders and intensive care units.
Available in concentrated form, Brinsea's Incubation disinfectant is both safe and effective against yeasts, fungi, viruses and bacteria which can cause fatal damage to the growing embryo.
100ml of disinfectant concentrate makes 10 litres (2.64 gallons).
Also available in 600ml format.Learn More