$20.97Substitution of poultry feeding equipment for game bird chicks has always been quite a problem to the game breeder. Poultry chick feeders permit the game chicks to get inside the feed and their droppings create an exceedingly unsanitary and unhealthy condition. Our Chick Feeder for Quail, Chukar, Pheasant, etc. prevents the contamination of feed. The plastic feeder will hold five pounds of feed. The feed is on a continuous flow basis so that the oldest feed is eaten first. The most important of all the chicks do not have droppings in the feed. Size 12 1/4'' long, 6'' wide, 5 1/2'' high, gives 24 1/2'' of feed space. Will fit in GQF Box Brooders. Learn More
The Universal Welded Wire pen from Rugged Ranch measures 7' X 8' X 48" - Made from 2"x2" Welded Wire it is perfect for housing all types of animals. The welded wire top adds that extra safety measure to really protect your pets from predators. Comes equipped with an easily removable knock-out back panel for the addition of our large Dog House or Wooden Chicken Hutch. Serves as a complete home for chickens, small dogs, turtles, adult rabbits, cats and baby goats.
- Use as a stand alone pen or as a free range cage you can easily move around your property
- Comes with a knock out panel so you can easily add our Wooden Nesting Hutch or Large Dog House
- Complete home for up to 12 chickens, small dogs, turtles, adult rabbits, cats, baby goats, ducks, turkeys, etc.
ENJOY FREE EGGS FOR LIFE!
Just one of the great reasons for having chickens!
Productive chickens need a comfortable, safe place to roost. Find out why this custom, quality-constructed coop is the best invesment you can make for the care and protection of your hens.
- Experienced, handcrafted-construction Quality materials throughout, including pressure-treated, wood runners, treated floor and radiant heat barrier on the roof.
- Sits off the ground
- Comes in panels for easy transport
- Builty by Amish-trained craftsmen
- One year worksmanship warranty
Specifications Dimensions 74"w x 60"d x 74" h Nesting Boxes Five boxes with exterior access Windows Two windows that open and close with screens for extra ventilation Floor Treated Runners Sits off the ground Vent (2) One on each end Houses 10-15 chickens Roof Has a Radiant Heat Barrier
Includes: (2) Roosts, (2) Vents - One on each end, (5) Nesting boxes, (2) Screened windows - for ventilationLearn More
These large capacity waterers are dent-proof and easy to fill. The vacuum-sealing cap creates an automatic water flow. The rugged handle makes transport around the yard easy. Jar snaps compactly onto base.Learn More
Manna Pro Chick Starter is formulated for the development of active immunity to Coccidiosis and for increased rate of weight gain and improved feed efficiency in replacement chickens.
* 18% protein for efficient weight gain and muscle development.
* Medicated with Amprolium and BMD to aid in the prevention of Coccidiosis.
* Fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and sound development.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein Min 18.00%, Lysine Min 0.85%, Methionine Min 0.25%, Crude Fat Min 2.50%, Crude Fiber Max 7.00%, Calcium Min 0.75%, Calcium Max 1.25%, Phosphorus Min 0.70%, Salt Min 0.25%, Salt Max 0.75%
Ingredients: Grain Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Plant Protein Products, dl-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin DÁ Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Menadione Dimethylprimidinol Bisulfite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Amprolium: 113.5 g/ton
- Bacitracin Methylene Disalicylate: 10 g/ton
Feed Manna Pro Chick Starter-Medicated continuously as the sole ration to chicks from 0 to 8 weeks. Provide fresh, clean water free choice at all times.
CAUTION: Do not use amprolium in feeds containing bentonite.
WARNING: Use as the sole source of amprolium.
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
WARNING: Do not offer any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent-or insect-infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
WARNING: This product contains supplemental copper. DO NOT feed to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.Learn More
- Designed for quail and other small eggs.
- Pack of 6 Rails.
- 120 egg capacity.
- Rails to fit into 6300 Egg Turner.
$58.97Consists of 5 Gal. Reserve tank, connecting hose, with quick disconnect coupling and constant level humidity pan with 2 humidity pads, for increased humidity at time of hatch. For all GQF Cabinet Incubators. 20-PSI Maximum Pressure. Used with the GQF #1502 Learn More
During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from settling on one side and to exercise the embryo. Turning the eggs by hand is the most time demanding and time consuming part of egg incubation.
Specifications: Turner holds a total of six egg racks. Each Universal Egg Rack holds eggs any size from a partridge egg up to duck eggs (total 42 eggs per turner).
- 15'' x 15'' x 3''
- 110 Volt AC (220 Volt available for export).
- CAN BE USED WITH ALL HOVA-BATOR INCUBATORS.
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Uniquely designed crumble feed for chicks and pullets from day one to the onset of lay.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to support healthy growth and development
- A complete chick feed - no need for supplementation
- Small crumbles for easy consumption
- Medicated with Amprolium to help prevent coccidiosis
Active Drug Ingredient:
- Amprolium: 0.0125%
- Feed continuously as the sole ration to replacement chickens from day old until onset of lay
- Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times
- Optimum growth and development
- Easy to consume, low waste
- Aids in the prevention of coccidiosis
- Strong bones for layers and meat birds
**Ingredients and Nutritional Facts under Manual!Learn More
- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket