Little giant galvanized waterers are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel and are available in four different sizes. Edges are rolled for safety and feature arched inner handles for added strength. Copper spring and neoprene seal produce a positive water shut-off. Seams are constructed and tested to prevent leaks. Double wall founts also feature a locking pin.
12.25 diameter by 10.75 high, holds 2 gallons.Learn More
$25.7536'' x 30'' (Fits No. 0528 & No. 0534 Brooder). -DACB (Deotized Animal Cage Board) is a special Neomycin treated absorbent board to inhabit bacterial degradation to aid in control of disease and odors. Learn More
$20.97Substitution of poultry feeding equipment for game bird chicks has always been quite a problem to the game breeder. Poultry chick feeders permit the game chicks to get inside the feed and their droppings create an exceedingly unsanitary and unhealthy condition. Our Chick Feeder for Quail, Chukar, Pheasant, etc. prevents the contamination of feed. The plastic feeder will hold five pounds of feed. The feed is on a continuous flow basis so that the oldest feed is eaten first. The most important of all the chicks do not have droppings in the feed. Size 12 1/4'' long, 6'' wide, 5 1/2'' high, gives 24 1/2'' of feed space. Will fit in GQF Box Brooders. Learn More
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Fl allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
$22.95DESIGN YOUR OWN WATERING SYSTEM - A system with one or two cups or a large system using up to 210 cups. Each DRINK CUP can handle up to 40 Quail. INEXPENSIVE PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE can be used for small system of one or two cups or large system to handle up to 1500 Quail. Purchase cups, brackets, tubing and fittings for your system below. DRINK CUP IS THE MOST SANITARY WATERING SYSTEM AVAILABLE - These cups have a spring loaded trigger stem for positive shut off of water. Water flows only when the birds beak is in the cup. No messy wet spots as with nipple drinkers. DESIGNING A SYSTEM - Drink cups require a source of water at a pressure below 5 lbs. PSI which is provided by a pressure reducing valve, or by gravity tanks (less than five feet above drinkers). Use with 5/16' tubing. Learn More
New All Plastic Water Fount for Quail and Pheasants chicks. May be purchased together or separately. Bowl is 3/4'' high and has 1/2'' wide drinking space to provide adequate water but prevents chicks from drowning. Not necessary to use rocks or marbles as with poultry waterers. New Large Plastic Jar (short half gallon -58 oz.) Holds large supply of water and will fit in battery brooders Eliminates frequent filling.Learn More
$22.97This is the most accurate incubator thermometer available and has approximately a 4' stem which can be inserted in a 5/32' hole to permit reading of temperature from outside of incubator. The 2' dial permits easy and accurate reading of temperature and is graduated in one degree increments from 25 degrees to 125 degrees. (Standard equipment on all cabinet model incubators). Wicks are attached and placed in the humidity pan to allow thermometer to read wet bulb temperatures. THIS THERMOMETER SHOULD BE USED IN CIRCULATED INCUBATORS ONLY. Learn More
$22.97Supplied with 4 ft. garden hose to fit faucet. Make your own automatic equipment by using this reliable valve in your own containers for poultry, livestock, and game breeding equipment. Works in GQF water troughs and humidity pans. Maximum Pressure 50 Psi. Learn More
These economy-priced feeders are designed exclusively for the hobbyist. Feed saver lips minimize spillage. The 11 lb and 22 lb feeders feature adjustable feed levels. Anti-scratch vanes help prevent crowding and feed waste.Learn More
$22.976 plastic Universal Egg Racks for Hova-Bator automatic turners. Turner not included, racks only. Learn More