$6.99This thermometer is included with all wafer thermostat Hova-Bator incubators produced after 2001 but may be used with any incubator. This light weight thermometer is intended to be placed directly on top of the eggs. This allows temperature to be read at egg level. Measures 6.5' X 3.5' overall. Learn More
- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
The flip top on this ground feeder makes it extra easy to fill and clean. Snap-in hinge ensures long life. Features 28 feeding holes (14 per side) for poultry. Made of high-density polypropylene. 20 inch long by 4.5 inch wide by 3 inch high. Available in several colors to mix and match.
- Flip-top ground feeder for poultry
- Easy to fill and clean
- Snap-in hinge for long life
- 28 feeding holes (14 per side)
- High-density polypropylene plastic
Clean, safe, tough and extremely economical chick brooder the larger EcoGlow 50 is ideal for up to 50 chicks or ducklings and suitable for any waterfowl or gamebird chicks.
The EcoGlow 50 only uses 60 Watts (a fraction of the electricity of typical suspended infrared lamps) because the chicks are in contact with its warm underneath surface.
The brooder runs at 12v for safety from a mains transformer (supplied) and with the convenience of a generous (about 10 feet) power lead.
Different sizes of chicks can be accommodated thanks to the 4 adjustable legs which allow use at a wide range of heights. One end of the panel may be set lower than the other.
An indicator light confirms the brooder is connected.
The low cost of the EcoGlow makes it possible for larger numbers of chicks to be warmed by multiples of brooders.
For brooding a smaller number of chicks see the smaller EcoGlow 20 chick brooder.
Dimensions: 22" long x 16" wide x 9" high
The EcoGlow chick brooder is subject to EU Design Registration No. 007779729-001Learn More
Hanging Chicken Canteen is a perfect supplemental waterer made from rugged galvanized steel. Hangs anywhere in or on the hutch.
- Easy to fill
- Prevents spills
- 16 oz. capacity
- Dimensions: 5.5" W x 4" D x 5.5" H
Gives full frontal view of interior of incubator, to permit checking of hatching progress, tray turning, water level, etc. Door comes complete with new hinges and latch tabs for customer installation by removing 8 screws and replacing new door with same 8 screws. For all current production cabinet model incubators.
- Dimensions: 29 5/8” x 15 1/2” x 1/2”
*****THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CLEAR DOOR ONLY*****Learn More
Manna Pro Gamebird/Showbird Feed is designed for Starting and Growing Gamebirds, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese and Broilers. The formula includes:
- 24% protein with essential amino acids for fast growth, efficient gain, and high-quality plumage
- Vitamins and minerals for sound development and health
- Yeast culture for improved digestion and feed utilization
- Manna Pro Gamebird/Showbird is non-medicated
- Crude Protein Min 24.00%
- Lysine Min 1.20%
- Methionine Min .45%
- Crude Fat Min 3.00%
- Crude Fiber Max 5.00%
- Calcium Min 1.00%
- Calcium Max 1.50%
- Phosphorus Min .90%
- Salt Min .20%
- Salt Max .70%
Feed continuously as a starter and grower for gamebirds, turkeys, ducks, geese and broilers. Provide fresh, clean water free choice at all times.
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
WARNING: Do not offer any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect-infested, OR abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
WARNING: This product contains supplemental copper. Do not feed to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.
Feed continuously as a starter and grower for game birds, turkeys, ducks, geese and broilers.Learn More
Provide fresh, clean water free-choice.</p>
- Designed for quail and other small eggs.
- Pack of 6 Rails.
- 120 egg capacity.
- Rails to fit into 6300 Egg Turner.
$36.97This valve can be used for a small system of 1 to 2 cups or a large system designed to support 1500 quail. Pre-set to provide approximately 8 lb. water pressure to drink cups. Pressure setting is adjustable. Includes 5/16'' and 1/4'' hose barbs and 2ft normal pressure hose with connector. (Tubing not supplied, see #4028, #4080, #4081 and clamps #4010 #4014) Learn More