The flip top on this ground feeder makes it extra easy to fill and clean. Snap-in hinge ensures long life. Features 28 feeding holes (14 per side) for poultry. Made of high-density polypropylene. 20 inch long by 4.5 inch wide by 3 inch high. Available in several colors to mix and match.
- Flip-top ground feeder for poultry
- Easy to fill and clean
- Snap-in hinge for long life
- 28 feeding holes (14 per side)
- High-density polypropylene plastic
Hanging feeders save floor space, reduce waste by eliminating scratching, and cut down on debris in the feed. Constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for many years of service, with rolled edges for safety. Hanging handle included. Tube is 10.75 inch diameter by 13.875 inch high; pan is 14.25 inch diameter by 2.25 inch high. Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed.
- Little giant hanging feeders are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel with rolled edges for safety.
- Saves floor space
- Reduces feed waste by eliminating scratching
- Cuts down on debris in the feed
- Hanging handle included
- Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed
Invented by G.Q.F. Manufacturing Co. over 30 years ago, the Hova-Bator is still the WORLD'S BEST SMALL INCUBATOR and the THERMAL AIR FLOW MODEL, is the most economical incubator available. The radiant heat tube gently warms the inside of the incubator, the air and eggs. Thermal action of the heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents in the top of the incubator, draws fresh air in through the bottom vent. This thermal air flow also assists the drying of the chicks after they hatch. This design includes two small windows on top for viewing. The wafer thermostat is proven, accurate technology that produces great hatch results. This model is not suitable for use with the goose egg turner, item No. 1614
- Hova-Bator Top with heat element, pilot light, thermostat bracket & vent plugs installed.
- Hova-Bator Bottom
- (1) 1825 Thermometer
- Wire Floor
- Plastic Liner
- (4) Owl Clips
- Thermostat including: adjusting screw, bracket, 3006 snap switch, wing nut and 3007 wafer
- Adjustable thermostat for proper control of desired temperature
- Beautifully written directions, instructions and tips for first time operators
- Specifically designed troughs, to add water for moisture, and distribute evenly
- Red colored vents, with plugs, help to remove excess moisture and aid in drying new hatchlings
- Two(2) sight glass windows on top to help you keep an eye on eggs without opening incubator
- 25 Watt Heat Element
- Assembled Length: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Width: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Height: 9.50 Inches
- Weight: 2.75 Lbs.
- Sight Glass Window Dimensions: 4 x 5 Inches/Each Window
- Wire Floor Dimensions: 15 x 15 Inches
- 110V Cord Length: 5 Feet
$19.97Universal Pop bottle Waterers work on old fashioned snap on pop bottles as the screw on 12 or 16 ounce bottle. Waterers fits through 1'' square opening in cage or pen to supply adequate water for birds or small animals. Waterer supplied with spring to hold bottle. Package of 12. Learn More
$4.65GQF Manufacturing Thermometer for Box Brooder 0490 fits through 1-1/8'' hole. Learn More
Plastic egg trays offer the most efficient system for gathering, spray disinfectant treating and storing of eggs. At time of setting eggs, just remove loaded egg tray from storage area and place it on the incubator turning rack.
The No. 1500 and 1502 incubators are equipped with turning racks that will accomodate plastic trays to hold your eggs in place. Each No. 1502 turning rack will hold 4 quail egg trays (456 quail eggs). Modled posts on each tray permits double stacking for a total of 1368 quail eggs. (Caution: GQF HATCHING trays hold a maximum of 250 quail eggs). Outer edge positions of double stacked trays may not be used in top turning rack. PLASTIC, SET OF 6.Learn More
Standing 6' 4" Tall, the Universal Walk-In Pen gives plenty of room to get inside to spend time with your pets and do all of the weekly maintenance. The welded wire roof and double latch entry add extra security to keep your pets safe from predators. The removable knock-out back panel allows for the addition of Rugged Ranch's large dog house or Wood Nesting Hutch, making it a complete home. Easily houses up to 12 chickens, small dogs, turtles, adult rabbits, cats, baby goats, iguanas, etc. With over a dozen accessory and configuration options, the Universal Walk-In Pen can be used for all of your small animal needs!
**Canvas is sold separately!
Specifications Product Dimensions 6.5' W x 7.5' L x 6.25' H Product Weight 196 lbs. Shipping Dimensions 44" x 75" x 16" Shipping Weight 316 lbs. Color Black Powder Coat
Coop N Compost. Coop'N Compost is the natural way to neutralize odors and moisture in the chicken coop. Not only will this protect the respiratory systems of your flock, but it will make your nose and neighbors happy! In addition to the powerful odor control, Coop'N Compost also helps make the nutrients in your manure and compost more plant-accessible which can benefit your garden! Try Coop'N Compost for healthy birds, happy neighbors and lush gardens!
- Reduces odors and moisture
- Extends the life of your bedding
- Helps improve the quality of your compost
Directions for use:
Remove all existing bedding and waste. If using water or a cleaning aid, wait until coop is completely dry before applying Coop'N Compost. Sprinkle liberally on the floor of the coop, creating a thin layer of granules. Add fresh bedding. It is recommended that the coop be cleaned every 1-2 weeks.
If using the deep-litter method: Sprinkle Coop'N Compost into the litter 1-2 times per week, as well as each time fresh bedding is added.Learn More