Looking for a better and more stylish way to house your chickens? With the SummerHawk Ranch Urban Slate Barn Chicken Coop 33555 you can do just that! This chicken coop is easy to assemble and can house 4 to 5 chickens!
- Easy to Assemble within 30 Minutes
- Fits up to 4 Adult Chickens
- 2 Nesting Boxes with Removable Divider
- Predator Resistant Designed Hines
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
To be fed as a supplement for free-ranging poultry, not a complete feed. Contains whole grains and Calcium Carbonate. Laying birds should have access to extra oyster shell or limestone. Provide birds continuous access to clean, cool water. It is important to store feed in a cool, dry location free of insects, rodents and other pests. Do not feed if mold or infestation occurs.
- Crude Protein...................Min. 10.0%
- Methionine.........................Min. 0.25%
- Crude Fat..............................Min. 2.6%
- Calcium............ Min. 2.5% Max. 3.0%
- Phosphorus.......................Min. 0.65%
- Salt.................Min. 0.50% Max. 0.75%
- Sodium..........Min. 0.15% Max. 0.35%
- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
$48.97Consist of 5 gallon plastic water tank to sit on back corner of brooder. Tubing and float valve for one existing trough (troughs are not supplied with waterer.) Young game bird chicks require No 5001 chick feeder and chick jar waterer. Learn More
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
Spoil your chickens with the tasty all-natural mealworms found in Happy Hen Treats™ Mealworm Frenzy™. Feed straight from your hand, scattered on the ground, or in a feeding dish as a treat only. Watch your chickens dance and peck in a frenzy for these 100% natural whole-dried mealworms!
- The world's first line of treats specifically made for chickens
- Offer chickens the taste they love without the inconvenience of live worms
- 10 oz. resealable bag for freshness and easy storage
100% natural whole-dried mealworms.
Crude Protein (min.) 51%, Crude Fat (min.) 23%, Crude Fiber (max.) 8%, Moisture (max.) 7%.
- 100% Naturally Dried
- High in protein
- Does not need to be refrigerated
- More protein than live mealworms
- Perfect for training or taming chickens
- Dried mealworms are easy to use & handle
- Feed stand-alone or easily blend into feed
- Use all year round
- Long shelf life - stays dry with re-sealable zip-lock for pouches & tight lid for tubs
- Easy-practical storage in either a pouch or a stackable tub
- Inexpensive-Less than 1/4 of the price of live mealworms, but without the hassle!
- For chickens 2 weeks and older
- Also great for Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, and Wild Birds
$47.50Bolts to both sides of Grow Off pens or to both sides of Box Brooders to increase head room to 14'', which may be required for larger birds. Learn More
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Uniquely designed crumble feed for chicks and pullets from day one to the onset of lay.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to support healthy growth and development
- A complete chick feed - no need for supplementation
- Small crumbles for easy consumption
- Medicated with Amprolium to help prevent coccidiosis
Active Drug Ingredient:
- Amprolium: 0.0125%
- Feed continuously as the sole ration to replacement chickens from day old until onset of lay
- Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times
- Optimum growth and development
- Easy to consume, low waste
- Aids in the prevention of coccidiosis
- Strong bones for layers and meat birds
**Ingredients and Nutritional Facts under Manual!Learn More
$8.33An accessory for all model Hova-Bators produced after January 1998. Makes incubator bottoms last longer. Lifts out for easy cleaning. Learn More
The flip top on this ground feeder makes it extra easy to fill and clean. Snap-in hinge ensures long life. Features 28 feeding holes (14 per side) for poultry. Made of high-density polypropylene. 20 inch long by 4.5 inch wide by 3 inch high. Available in several colors to mix and match.
- Flip-top ground feeder for poultry
- Easy to fill and clean
- Snap-in hinge for long life
- 28 feeding holes (14 per side)
- High-density polypropylene plastic