GQF Box Brooders are designed to eliminate stress in young birds by providing plenty of heat, fresh air, light, feed and water space, and sanitary conditions for a confined area. Three clear plastic panels allow full and easy viewing of the brooder’s interior. Each brooder comes with three 28.5' troughs which maybe used for either feed or water. Ample feed and water space is necessary to allow weaker chicks access in the presence of more dominant chicks.
Any trough may be equipped with optional automatic watering to provide the large quantity of water necessary. Failure to provide proper feed and water space can result in slower weight gain and perhaps higher chick mortality. The troughs are mounted on the outside of the brooder so that the chicks do not mix droppings into the food or water. The 300-watt heater provides sufficient heat while the vented plastic side panels keep out drafts.
As chicks are drawn to light rather than heat, each heater has a socket for a low wattage attraction light bulb (2 bulbs included), which helps to hold the chicks in the heated area. Each brooder comes with a thermometer and a wafer thermostat, which is accurate to 1 degree.
The floor is a thin wire ½” mesh which will allow droppings to easily pass through. For small chicks like quail this floor requires that a layer of No 1628 DACB paper or paper towels be laid down on the wire for the first 4 to 7 days after which quail may stand on the ½” wire floor.
Day old poultry and ducks can be placed directly on the wire. Drop pans are made of lightweight aluminum for long life. Drop pans can be easily pulled out even when brooders are stacked and the wire floor is heavy with birds.
- This box brooder is universal as each side panel comes with an adjustable gate to regulate openings for chick size.
- 32” X 38” X 12” Approx. capacity to 4th week - 100 quail - 50 Chukar or Pheasants. Poultry Chick capacity - 100 chicks through 2 weeks.
- Shipped in 2 cartons.
- (Needs #5001 Feeder & Waterer for game
The Ecoflex Fontana Chicken Barn ECHK103-B is designed to be a safe haven for your chickens! This barn will house up to 6 full sized hens and is built to be durable and weather resistant. The Fontana Chicken barn can be used as an independent stucture or can be attached to the Ecoflex Fontana Chicken Pen ECHK103-P (sold seperately) to make a larger enclosed area for your chickens.
- Made from Ecoflex, an eco composite resistant to moist, warp, crack, split
- Long lasting without maintenance
- Non-absorbent and odor repellent
- Easy clean
- A blend of recycled polymers and wood byproducts, Ecoflex exhibits the best characteristics of the polymers and wood that forms the basis for the material
- Ecoflex doesn't warp, twist or crack from changes in temperature and humidity making easier and further extending life
- Wood and Plastic Frame
- Nesting Box Included
- Height: 28.9 Inches
- Width: 52.8 Inches
- Depth: 28.5 Inches
The Coops & Feathers Walk-In Chicken Home is something all the chicks will be talking about!! This chicken coop is designed to fit 5 full grown hens! With the tall walk in door, you can easily access the inside of the coop. There is also a door on the side of the coop to easily retrieve your fresh farm eggs! Treat your chickens to this mansion of a coop! This coop is made out of sturdy wood.
- Exterior - 76.5 inches x 49.6 inches x 49.6 inches
- Run Space - 46 inches x 41.6 inches x 41.4-49.6 inches
- Coop Area - 41.6 inches x 23 inches x 21.9-30.1 inches
- Nesting Box - 23 inches x 14.4 inches x 13.1-15.3 inches
The Universal Welded Wire pen from Rugged Ranch measures 7' X 8' X 48" - Made from 2"x2" Welded Wire it is perfect for housing all types of animals. The welded wire top adds that extra safety measure to really protect your pets from predators. Comes equipped with an easily removable knock-out back panel for the addition of our large Dog House or Wooden Chicken Hutch. Serves as a complete home for chickens, small dogs, turtles, adult rabbits, cats and baby goats.
- Use as a stand alone pen or as a free range cage you can easily move around your property
- Comes with a knock out panel so you can easily add our Wooden Nesting Hutch or Large Dog House
- Complete home for up to 12 chickens, small dogs, turtles, adult rabbits, cats, baby goats, ducks, turkeys, etc.
ENJOY FREE EGGS FOR LIFE!
Just one of the great reasons for having chickens!
Productive chickens need a comfortable, safe place to roost. Find out why this custom, quality-constructed coop is the best invesment you can make for the care and protection of your hens.
- Experienced, handcrafted-construction Quality materials throughout, including pressure-treated, wood runners, treated floor and radiant heat barrier on the roof.
- Sits off the ground
- Comes in panels for easy transport
- Builty by Amish-trained craftsmen
- One year worksmanship warranty
Specifications Dimensions 74"w x 60"d x 74" h Nesting Boxes Five boxes with exterior access Windows Two windows that open and close with screens for extra ventilation Floor Treated Runners Sits off the ground Vent (2) One on each end Houses 10-15 chickens Roof Has a Radiant Heat Barrier
Includes: (2) Roosts, (2) Vents - One on each end, (5) Nesting boxes, (2) Screened windows - for ventilationLearn More
The GENESIS Hova-Bator is TUV LISTED. This certification along with the safety afforded by its 12 Volt system makes it perfect for use in classroom and laboratory settings. It is pre-set for bird eggs. Simply plug it in, then add water for humidity and eggs. While the thermostat set temperature can easily be fine tuned, most users won’t find it necessary. The LCD will display set temp, actual temp and humidity percentage in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. The pre-set microprocessor based thermostat digitally regulates itself. The digital technology in this thermostat means the command setting is never affected by changes in humidity, temperature or dust. Built in sensors prevent the “burn up” of eggs. Like all incubators, the GENESIS requires a stable room temperature and should not be used in areas like sheds or barns. Excellent for classrooms, novices, and experts. Thermostat can be set to any temperature required for bird eggs and can also be set for all reptile eggs down to 60F. (room temperature has to be 50F for the 1588 to regulate 60F.). Includes picture window & plastic bottom liner.
- TURNER SOLD SEPARATELY.
- 1588 - 12 Volt DC power supply operates on 100 to 240 Volt AC .
- Only U.S. plug & cord set supplied.
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz 1.5A
- Output 3000mA 12Volt
- Without an automatic turner in place, the incubator will hold 50 duck or chicken eggs or 130 quail eggs.
- Dimensions 18 1/2” x 18 1/2” x 9 1/2”
This chicken coop from Snap Lock clips together in seconds for easy set-up. The plastic floor is very easy to keep clean. The side access roosting box makes egg collection easier than ever. The plastic body is weather resistant and very durable. This coop can easily house 12 to 15 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
Dimensions: 64" x 39" x 42"
$109.97Upgrade your wafer thermostat or replace an old electronic thermostat with the 3255 Multi Turn thermostat. This unit offers more accurate adjustment of temperature over single turn thermostats as one complete revolution changes temperature only 1.7°F. **(Electronic Thermostats are guaranteed for use in GQF Cabinet incubators only)** 110 V. 400 W. Max This thermostat is the recommended replacement for non pre-set electronic thermostat models and wafer thermostat models. Learn More
$124.97GQF has worked closely over the years with science departments at leading universities to produce the best quail breeding pens. Our latest improvement is the use of rubber coated wire. This wire is easier on the birds’ feet, allows the pens to withstand repeated cleaning with cage washers, power washers, or just a garden hose, and increases durability. Each section measures 10” x 24” and is adequate for up to 2 pair of Bobwhite or one cock and three hens. These pens have a large feed trough with a water trough on the back for easy filling and may be equipped with an automatic watering system. Correct slope of the floor permits eggs to roll out under feed trough for production of cleaner eggs with less damage and easier gathering. Intended for use with Bobwhite and Cortunix size birds. Galvanized steel section walls can be removed for colony breeding. Drop Pan, item 0317, and stand, item 0316, sold separately. Learn More
The unique 4 door back entry allows you to retrieve your eggs every morning without ever having to go inside the cage. Comes complete with 4 laying stations, shelter area and easy lift lid for ease of cleaning. Add the Wood Hutch to the Universal Welded Wire Pen via Pop-out back panel for a complete home for up to 12 chickens.
- Retrieve your eggs from outside the cage
- 4 separate nesting areas
- Roof opens for easy cleaning