- Designed for quail and other small eggs.
- Pack of 6 Rails.
- 120 egg capacity.
- Rails to fit into 6300 Egg Turner.
$13.97Universal Pop bottle Waterers work on old fashioned snap on pop bottles as the screw on 12 or 16 ounce bottle. Waterers fits through 1'' square opening in cage or pen to supply adequate water for birds or small animals. Waterer supplied with spring to hold bottle. Package of 12. Learn More
$12.50Dimensions: Pint - 33/4” L x 41/2” W x 23/8” D. Strong and durable plastic cup can hang inside or outside of pen for poultry, small animals, pets, etc.. Learn More
$15.976 plastic Universal Egg Racks for Hova-Bator automatic turners. Turner not included, racks only. Learn More
$14.97Substitution of Poultry feeding equipment for game bird chicks has always been quite a problem to the game breeder. Poultry chick feeders permit the game chicks to get inside the feed and their droppings create a exceedingly unsanitary and unhealthy condition. Our Chick Feeder is specifically designed for game chicks (Quail, Chukar, Pheasant, etc..) and prevents droppings from getting in the feed. The new plastic 5003 feeder was developed and tested at GQF’s quail farm. The plastic material was selected without color in order that farm staff could easily judge feed levels in the feeder without having to pull it out or remove the top. The feed gives a shadow effect on the sides of the feeder indicating the feed level. This saves time as a quick glance determines if the feeder requires refilling. Farm research shows that this feeder produces a good even flow of feed and is easily cleaned. Size 12 1/4'' long, 6'' Wide, 5 1/2'' high, gives 24 1/2'' of feed space. Will fit in game bird Brooder. Holds 5 lbs. of feed. Item No. 5004 is a carton of 4 feeders. Learn More
- A complete, nutritious vegetarian diet—no need for supplementation
- 16% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to promote hen health and egg production
- Contains a proprietary blend of nutrients to naturally support the immune system and overall health of the bird
- NO added antibiotics or hormones
- Added marigold extract for golden yolks
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion
- Available regionally in a pellet or a crumble form. Check with your local Nutrena® retailer for availability in your area.
- Crude Protein: 16.0%
- Lysine: 0.75%
- Methionine: 0.35%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 6.0%
- Calcium: 3.7% - 3.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.45%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.23%
- Feed as the sole ration beginning at 16 weeks of age
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Keep clean, fresh water available at all times
- Provide appropriate size grit as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from the onset of lay in addition to NatureWise® Layer Feed
- Raising Health Hens
Is there anything more satisfying than a fresh egg? Raising layer hens is an investment in wholesomeness. A good coop, fresh water and nutritious feed are essential to your flock’s health.
Your coop keeps your flock comfortable and safe. Make sure each hen has at least four square feet of space, and provide one perch and one nest box for every four or five hens. Spread a thick layer of wood chips or shavings on the floor to absorb droppings and give the birds a place to take a dust bath. Be sure the coop is draft free in the winter and well ventilated in the summer. Close the coop door each night to protect your hens from predators.
Because hens rarely find enough nutrients on their own for a complete, balanced diet, your choice of feed is important. Provide feed and fresh, clean water at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone will help hens maintain their calcium levels, and an occasional treat of scratch grains will satisfy their pecking instincts and keep them busy.Learn More
$14.97These trays perfectly fit the No. 1502 hatching drawer and provide a cushioned liner for the eggs as well as firm footing for newly hatched chicks. These liners are 2-ply heavy paper. The top ply has been treated with a mild germicide to control bacteria and suppress odors. Highly recommended, these disposable tray liners make for a quick and easy clean up of the plastic hatching drawer in the No. 1502 and 1202E incubators. Liner size 13.25” X 27.69” Learn More
$15.97CONVENIENT FOR CANDLING EGGS - Weighs only 5 ounces - easy to move over eggs for long periods - eggs need not be handled. Has 5 foot electric cord. Use to check progress of development. After 10th day remove infertile eggs to provide more room in the incubator. Learn More
Expertly designed and formulated chick feed for natural, balanced nutrition to support strong and healthy growing chicks.
- A complete, nutritious vegetarian chick diet—no need for supplementation
- 18% protein to support muscle development and weight gain
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to support healthy growth and development
- Contains a proprietary blend of nutrients to support the immune system and overall health of the chick
- NO added hormones
- Added marigold extract to improve skin coloration
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion for chicks
- Crumble form encourages feeding
- Available regionally in medicated and non-medicated versions.
Ask your local Nutrena retailer about availability in your area.
Ingredient: -Corn Distillers Dried Grains With Solubles, Wheat Middlings, Flaxseed Meal, Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Yeast Culture, Algae Meal, Tagetes (Astec Marigold) Meal And Extract, Paprika, L-Lysine, Dl-Methionine, Etc. Made in United StatesLearn More