- Designed for quail and other small eggs.
- Pack of 6 Rails.
- 120 egg capacity.
- Rails to fit into 6300 Egg Turner.
$19.97Universal Pop bottle Waterers work on old fashioned snap on pop bottles as the screw on 12 or 16 ounce bottle. Waterers fits through 1'' square opening in cage or pen to supply adequate water for birds or small animals. Waterer supplied with spring to hold bottle. Package of 12. Learn More
$14.97These trays perfectly fit the No. 1502 hatching drawer and provide a cushioned liner for the eggs as well as firm footing for newly hatched chicks. These liners are 2-ply heavy paper. The top ply has been treated with a mild germicide to control bacteria and suppress odors. Highly recommended, these disposable tray liners make for a quick and easy clean up of the plastic hatching drawer in the No. 1502 and 1202E incubators. Liner size 13.25” X 27.69” Learn More
- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
$14.95Clips to wire of cages, or the screw holes in bracket permits mounting to sides of pens. See item No. 4082 for example of bracket mounted on pen. Learn More
$15.97CONVENIENT FOR CANDLING EGGS - Weighs only 5 ounces - easy to move over eggs for long periods - eggs need not be handled. Has 5 foot electric cord. Use to check progress of development. After 10th day remove infertile eggs to provide more room in the incubator. Learn More
$18.955/16” inner diameter. Use this inexpensive tubing for low pressure systems with 5/16” fittings. Can be used to expand the low pressure waterers. Not supplied with fittings. Color - Green. Learn More
Happy Flocks Premium Treats for Chickens are a great source of protein for your chickens. These treats are not only healthy, but will get them excited as soon as they see you sticking your hand in to get out more. They are 100% natural, and guaranteed to make your flock smile.
- Crude Protein (min) 47%
- Lysine (min) 2.6%
- Methionine (min) 0.8%
- Crude Fat (min) 25%
- Calcium (min) 2.3%
- Calcium (max) 2.5%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.6%
- Salt (min) .5%
- Salt (max) 2.5%
- Moisture (min) 5%