The Duplex Nesting Box is a 24" x 12" x 12", two hole nesting box made from 3/8" Ply Wood. When assembled with the provided screws it makes for a very solid nesting box for all weather conditions. Panels come pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
- Easy assembly
- Heavy duty plywood
$25.7536'' x 30'' (Fits No. 0528 & No. 0534 Brooder). -DACB (Deotized Animal Cage Board) is a special Neomycin treated absorbent board to inhabit bacterial degradation to aid in control of disease and odors. Learn More
- For broiler and layer chicks up to 16 weeks of age
- Probiotics and yeast culture support digestion and immune health
- Precise blend of nutrients for growth and development
- No animal by-products, hormones, or antibiotics
- USDA organic
- Designed to be fed as the sole ration from hatch to 16 weeks or onset of lay.
- Keep feeders clean and full at all times.
- Make fresh, clean water available at all times.
- Feed may be scattered on a newspaper the first day or two of life to stimulate a baby chick's pecking instinct.
- After all birds are eating, offer feed in an appropriately sized feeder.
- Feed is perishable. Store in a cool, dry place and away from insects and rodents.
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein Min. 20.0% Lysine Min. 1.0% Methionine Min. 0.32% Crude Fat Min. 2.5% Crude Fiber Max. 6.0% Calcium Min. 0.75% - Max. 1.25% Phosphorus Min. 0.5% Salt Min. 0.25% - Max. 0.60% Sodium Min. 0.18% - Max. 0.24% Manganese Min. 110.0 PPM Selenium Min. 0.3 PPM Vitamin A Min. 3,300 IU/lb Vitamin D3 Min. 1,000 IU/lb Vitamin E Min. 20.0 IU/lb Lactobacillus acidophilus Min. 10.2 mil CFU/lb Lactobacillus casei Min. 10.2 mil CFU/lb Bifidobacterium thermophilum Min. 10.2 mil CFU/lb Enterococcus faecium Min. 10.2 mil CFU/lb
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Fl allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
$24.97We can supply Chick-Bator without quail eggs and it can be used for hatching other eggs. (Approx. capacity: 3 chicken eggs, 4 pheasant eggs, 2 turkey or duck eggs, 8 quail eggs.) 7'' Diameter, 6'' Learn More