- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
$6.00Package of 2 replacement humidity wick pads for cabinet model moisture pan. Humidity pads are used to raise humidity during hatch period or during setting in arid or high altitude environments. Learn More
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
Spoil your chickens with the tasty all-natural mealworms found in Happy Hen Treats™ Mealworm Frenzy™. Feed straight from your hand, scattered on the ground, or in a feeding dish as a treat only. Watch your chickens dance and peck in a frenzy for these 100% natural whole-dried mealworms!
- The world's first line of treats specifically made for chickens
- Offer chickens the taste they love without the inconvenience of live worms
- 10 oz. resealable bag for freshness and easy storage
100% natural whole-dried mealworms.
Crude Protein (min.) 51%, Crude Fat (min.) 23%, Crude Fiber (max.) 8%, Moisture (max.) 7%.
- 100% Naturally Dried
- High in protein
- Does not need to be refrigerated
- More protein than live mealworms
- Perfect for training or taming chickens
- Dried mealworms are easy to use & handle
- Feed stand-alone or easily blend into feed
- Use all year round
- Long shelf life - stays dry with re-sealable zip-lock for pouches & tight lid for tubs
- Easy-practical storage in either a pouch or a stackable tub
- Inexpensive-Less than 1/4 of the price of live mealworms, but without the hassle!
- For chickens 2 weeks and older
- Also great for Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, and Wild Birds
Hanging Chicken Canteen is a perfect supplemental waterer made from rugged galvanized steel. Hangs anywhere in or on the hutch.
- Easy to fill
- Prevents spills
- 16 oz. capacity
- Dimensions: 5.5" W x 4" D x 5.5" H
One of the most fun times to interact with your flock is when they are baby chicks! Including a Chick Stick; hanging treat in your brooder is a great way to provide them with nutritious entertainment!
- A fun and nutritious treat
- Helps keep your chicks busy
- Hangs from above to minimize waste
$7.80Fits mason jar. -New all Plastic Water Fount for Quail and Pheasant chicks- May be purchased together or separately. Bowl is 3/4'' High and has 1/2'' Wide drinking space to provide adequate water but prevents chicks from drowning. Not necessary to use rocks or marbles as with poultry waterers. New Large Plastic Jar (short half gallon -58 oz.) -Holds large supply of water and will fit in battery brooders -eliminates frequent filling. Learn More
$6.97Has connector with 5/16” hose barb & 3/8” pipe threads, “O” ring seal and plastic nut with 3/8” pipe threads. Requires 11/16” hole in water tank. Tank and tubing is not supplied. May require silicone glue to prevent leaking. Learn More
$6.99This thermometer is included with all wafer thermostat Hova-Bator incubators produced after 2001 but may be used with any incubator. This light weight thermometer is intended to be placed directly on top of the eggs. This allows temperature to be read at egg level. Measures 6.5' X 3.5' overall. Learn More
Corner Feeder offers a space saving corner design in rugged galvanized steel, perfect for offering grit or oyster shell.
- Space saving corner design
- Provides food inside the hutch
- Easily hangs in hutch
- Dimensions: 6" W x 4.75" D x 4.75" H