Spoil your chickens with the tasty all-natural mealworms found in Happy Hen Treats™ Mealworm Frenzy™. Feed straight from your hand, scattered on the ground, or in a feeding dish as a treat only. Watch your chickens dance and peck in a frenzy for these 100% natural whole-dried mealworms!
- The world's first line of treats specifically made for chickens
- Offer chickens the taste they love without the inconvenience of live worms
- 10 oz. tub for freshness and easy storage
100% natural whole-dried mealworms.
Crude Protein (min.) 51%, Crude Fat (min.) 23%, Crude Fiber (max.) 8%, Moisture (max.) 7%.
- 100% Naturally Dried
- High in protein
- Does not need to be refrigerated
- More protein than live mealworms
- Perfect for training or taming chickens
- Dried mealworms are easy to use & handle
- Feed stand-alone or easily blend into feed
- Use all year round
- Long shelf life - stays dry with re-sealable zip-lock for pouches & tight lid for tubs
- Easy-practical storage in either a pouch or a stackable tub
- Inexpensive-Less than 1/4 of the price of live mealworms, but without the hassle!
- For chickens 2 weeks and older
- Also great for Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, and Wild Birds
Regular Price: $10.79
Special Price: $8.99
To be fed as a supplement for free-ranging poultry, not a complete feed. Contains whole grains and Calcium Carbonate. Laying birds should have access to extra oyster shell or limestone. Provide birds continuous access to clean, cool water. It is important to store feed in a cool, dry location free of insects, rodents and other pests. Do not feed if mold or infestation occurs.
- Crude Protein...................Min. 10.0%
- Methionine.........................Min. 0.25%
- Crude Fat..............................Min. 2.6%
- Calcium............ Min. 2.5% Max. 3.0%
- Phosphorus.......................Min. 0.65%
- Salt.................Min. 0.50% Max. 0.75%
- Sodium..........Min. 0.15% Max. 0.35%
$8.33An accessory for all model Hova-Bators produced after January 1998. Makes incubator bottoms last longer. Lifts out for easy cleaning. Learn More
Brinsea’s disinfectant (fully biodegradable halogenated tertiary amines) is formulated to be used for cleaning eggs, incubators, brooders and intensive care units.
Available in concentrated form, Brinsea's Incubation disinfectant is both safe and effective against yeasts, fungi, viruses and bacteria which can cause fatal damage to the growing embryo.
100ml of disinfectant concentrate makes 10 litres (2.64 gallons).
Also available in 600ml format.Learn More
$8.97GQF Manufacturing Snap Switch 22 AMP 124/250 Volt 3006 for light duty. Replacement switch for wafer thermostat equipped Hova-Bator Incubators. For heaters over 75 Watts, order No. 3006B. Learn More
$8.97These trays perfectly fit the No. 1502 hatching drawer and provide a cushioned liner for the eggs as well as firm footing for newly hatched chicks. These liners are 2-ply heavy paper. The top ply has been treated with a mild germicide to control bacteria and suppress odors. Highly recommended, these disposable tray liners make for a quick and easy clean up of the plastic hatching drawer in the No. 1502 and 1202E incubators. Liner size 13.25” X 27.69” Learn More
Poultry Protector™ is an all-natural solution to the common problem of mites, lice, fleas and ticks within the backyard flock. The natural enzymes in Poultry Protector clean away these pesky bugs safely, without the use of harsh chemicals found in so many other insect treatment products. Ridding the coop of these pests helps reduce stress and makes your birds more comfortable so they can do what they do best: lay beautiful eggs, grow and flourish.
- Helps protect your coop and birds from mites, lice, fleas and ticks!
- All Natural, Non-Toxic
- Safe alternative to harsh chemical treatments
- Helps reduce stress
- 16 oz. Spray Bottle
- Remove bedding material
- Spray entire habitat (top, sides, and surrounding grounds) with a fine mist
- Replace bedding with new material before introducing birds
- Repeat this process periodically to maintain appropriate cleanliness
Poultry Protector can be sprayed directly onto your birds as often as desired. Keep spray away from the eyes to avoid irritation. To avoid potential chilling and associated stress, Poultry Protector is not recommended for birds under 10 days of age, extremely old or debilitated birds. For Best Results, ensure that Poultry Protector thoroughly coats the birds’ skin by manually displacing the feathers or inverting birds completely during application. Spray chest, behind the head, under wings and around vent.
For best results, spray living area and surrounding grounds with a fine mist every other day during the first week and once weekly thereafter. This product can be used for all ages of poultry and fowl.Learn More
You are proud of your eggs and work hard to create the perfect basket. Manna Pro® Egg Cleanser™ contains a blend of all-natural enzymes to help you bring out the natural beauty of your eggs by safely and gently removing common stains, residues and contaminants.
- Reveals your eggs’ natural beauty!
- Safe and gentle alternative to harsh detergents
- Removes dirt, grim and contaminants
Mix 2 capfuls of Egg Cleanser with one gallon of fresh, warm water. Allow eggs to sit in the solution for 10-15 minutes, then wash by using a clean, white cloth or brush. Rinse eggs thoroughly and refrigerate after washing.
For fertilized eggs intended for incubation: Allow eggs to sit in warm solution for only 3-5 minutes, then lightly scrub with a cloth or brush, rinse and place in incubator. Dispose of solution after use.
Pre-mixing for later use: Mix 8 capfuls of Egg Cleanser with one gallon of fresh water to make a stock solution. When ready to use, add one quart of the stock solution to 3 quarts of fresh, warm water to make Egg Cleanser solution.
Water, Yeast, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.Learn More