- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
$29.98This heater base is perfect to keep those fountains from freezing in the winter.Product Features:
- Prevents water from freezing in temperatures as low as 10 degrees F
- Thermostatically controlled
- 125 watts of power for use with double wall metal founts
- Use in dry covered area
- Heater base is 16.375" W x 3.75" H
**Manufacturer may vary due to high demand.Learn More
$29.97Package of 10 replacement humidity wick pads for cabinet model moisture pan. Wick pads are used to raise humidity during hatch period or during setting in arid or high altitude environments. Learn More
Little giant galvanized waterers are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel and are available in four different sizes. Edges are rolled for safety and feature arched inner handles for added strength. Copper spring and neoprene seal produce a positive water shut-off. Seams are constructed and tested to prevent leaks. Double wall founts also feature a locking pin.
12.25 diameter by 10.75 high, holds 2 gallons.Learn More
$22.25Plastic hatching tray for current production 1202A, 1402, 1450, 1502, and 1550 cabinet model incubators and hatchers. No cover necessary. 29'' long 5'' sides 14'' wide. Learn More
$22.97This is the most accurate incubator thermometer available and has approximately a 4' stem which can be inserted in a 5/32' hole to permit reading of temperature from outside of incubator. The 2' dial permits easy and accurate reading of temperature and is graduated in one degree increments from 25 degrees to 125 degrees. (Standard equipment on all cabinet model incubators). Wicks are attached and placed in the humidity pan to allow thermometer to read wet bulb temperatures. THIS THERMOMETER SHOULD BE USED IN CIRCULATED INCUBATORS ONLY. Learn More
$22.97Supplied with 4 ft. garden hose to fit faucet. Make your own automatic equipment by using this reliable valve in your own containers for poultry, livestock, and game breeding equipment. Works in GQF water troughs and humidity pans. Maximum Pressure 50 Psi. Learn More
These economy-priced feeders are designed exclusively for the hobbyist. Feed saver lips minimize spillage. The 11 lb and 22 lb feeders feature adjustable feed levels. Anti-scratch vanes help prevent crowding and feed waste.Learn More
$18.50GQF Manufacturing Feed/Water Cup 1 Quart Size - 6 Pack Dimensions: Half Pint - 8” L x 4” W x 23/8” D. -Strong and durable plastic cup can hang inside or outside of pen for poultry, small animals, pets, etc.. Learn More