$468.97Low cost feeder provides adequate food for birds, but protects feed from weather, animals, varmints, cattle and hogs. Clearing of lands depletes natural food of wild birds and released birds do not know how to look for food, so this feeder supplies adequate fresh feed. Increased bird feeding capacity with six feeder stations. Learn More
Midwest Hen Haven Chicken Coop 62COOP will keep up to four of your chickens safe in this weather resistant coop. Plenty of room to roam, the coop is easily transportable around your yard to give chickens fresh pecking ground. The galvanized wire mesh provides adequate air flow as well as protection from critters outside. The open air run features an easy-lift top with a secure, predator-proof latch, allowing only you access to your chickens for cleaning, feeding, or releasing them for a day of free-range exploration.
- Houses Up to Four Chickens
- Unique and Attractive Gray-Tone Wood Grain Finish
- Weather Resistant, Durable, and Easy to Clean
- Spacious Fenced Run for Exercise and Pecking
- Secure Latches and Wire Mesh Provide Protection From Predators
- Ramp Provides Access to Elevated Living Area with Roosting Bars, Nesting Area
- Easy-to-Clean Removable Floor Tray
- Secure Locking Roof Opens for Full Interior Access and Egg Collection
- Quick and Easy Assembly
$1,075.97Five of the No. 0701 Grow Off Pens make up the Battery. When used in a battery only one set of lids is supplied. The Grow Off and Holding pens are stacked and bolted together on a brooder base, which has ball bearing swivel casters for easy moving of the battery. (Same as GQF Poultry Battery Brooder but without the expense of heating elements and thermostats.) Overall Dimensions: 38'' Wide, 42'' front to back, and 65'' high. 0540 pictured. Item No. 0705 does not include thermostats or heaters. Learn More
The No. 1502 “SPORTSMAN” incubator offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity. An on-board computer monitors systems and the environment every second to keep itself updated and to share this data with you. Electronic egg turning control, audio/visual indicators and a standard easy view door highlight a number of standard features. This is a complete incubator and hatcher. In addition to having three automatically turned racks, it has a hatching tray in the bottom of the incubator. So if you are just getting started with a small flock, all you need is this one incubator. Set the eggs each week or so and then hatch the oldest setting eggs at the same time. Settings are rotated among the three turning trays so that the hatching tray can accept the eggs from one of the setting trays each cycle. Constructed from high strength plastic board making it well insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration. Thermostat operating range between 60 and 103 degrees F. depending on room temperature. 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts. TUV Listed.
This incubator includes:
- 1 #3258 Digital Command Center thermostat
- 3 turning racks
- 1 plastic hatching tray (no cover)
- 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads
- Instruction booklet.
Total Capacity with plastic trays: 1368 Quail Eggs (set and hatch 250 per week), 354 pheasant eggs, 270 chicken eggs, 198 turkey or duck eggs, and 36-45 larger eggs such as goose, peafowl, and emu.
Actual capacity may depend on egg size.
IMENSIONS: 30 1/4” Front to Back, 15 3/4” Wide, 31 3/4” High.
METAL SETTING TRAYS, ITEM NO.3067 ARE SOLD SEPARATELY. THIS ITEM IS NOT NECESSARY FOR OPERATION, PLEASE USE PLASTIC EGG TRAYS (0243,0245,0246)Learn More
Gronomics Chicken Coop Pet Cottage is handcrafted in the USA and offers tool-free assembly. Constructed of 100% Western Red Cedar and has the rustic appeal of an old barn. The roof is made of a very high tech, lightweight corrugated poly used in high end greenhouses. The planked flooring allows easy access - so the coop maintenance is easy; simply remove planked flooring, and ramp and use a garden hose to rinse off. With two nesting boxes and one perch, this coop will comfortably house four to six hens, ensuring a steady supply of delicious fresh eggs. The (optional) matching run gives hens a safe space to exercise. The coop also makes a great home for turkeys, pheasants, quails, rabbits and ducks.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Corrugated Poly Roof - 10 Year Warranty, Light Bronze color, UV Protection, Solar Heating, Flame Retardant, Insulator & Virtually Unbreakable
- Assembles in 15 minutes
- Houses 4 to 6 chickens
- 100% Western red cedar
- Asphalt traction coated rap with minimal slope
- Coop includes: Two nesting boxes and a perching rod
- Handcrafted in the USA!!
- Width (in.): 45"
- Length (in.): 45"
- Height (in.): 48"
Brinsea Clifton Coops are computer designed and precision manufactured hen houses. Each coop is supplied flat packed and assembly is simple thanks to our unique Coop-Clip assembly system.
The Winscombe Chicken Coop will hold 3 to 6 standard hens and is:
- Tough and durable: no maintenance needed, UV resistant and predator-proof non porous materials.
- Precision designed and manufactured from 100% recycled plastic for minimum carbon footprint.
- Comfortable for your hens with ample space, plenty of ventilation, molded nest areas and elevated roosting areas as standard.
- Red mite resistant: Materials and designs minimize crevices where mites breed and make cleaning as easy as possible.
- Easy to clean with removable roof panels and dropping tray.
- Convenient large egg collection door on the back.
- 3-year warranty
A sturdy 3.5 by 6 foot welded mesh steel run is also available as an option.
Winscombe chicken coop floor area: 34" x 19" external dimensions: 40" w x 23" d x 36' h
If you need a larger coop, check the Churchill chicken coop.Learn More
Brinsea TLC-50 Advance Parrot Brooder USHD411C
Altricial species of birds (including all parrots and birds of prey) are blind and helpless when they hatch and it is some weeks before they are able to move around, control their body temperature and feed themselves.
During this period the young birds need to be kept in a clean, temperature controlled environment as free as possible from airborne contaminants such as fungal spores and dust. As they grow and develop down and feathers they can gradually tolerate lower temperatures and the breeder needs to be able to reduce the chamber temperature easily, whilst still maintaining control. Young birds also benefit from being able to see humans from within the chamber; during this early stage in their development it is essential for young birds to become familiar with the presence of people if they are to be tame in adulthood.
The new TLC-40 and TLC-50 parrot brooders fulfil all these functions very cost effectively and can also double as a Hospital Cage for sick or injured birds. The two models differ in size; the TLC-40 has an effective volume of 40 litres (10 US gallons and the TLC-50, 100 litres (26 US gallons).
Furthermore each model is available with either Eco or Advance control system. The Eco provides digital control and read-out temperature whereas the Advance also shows humidity, includes temperature and power failure alarms and can be further supplemented by Brinsea’s optional EX Humidity Pump to provide full control of humidity too. The Advance versions include switchable internal LED lighting which is both efficient and effective.
The Humidity Pump shown above in the second picture can be fitted to provide fully automatic humidity control. Please note the humidity pump is not included and needs to be purchased separately.
- Internal dimensions: 15.5" wide x 12" deep x 11" high
- Accurate and adjustable digital temperature control
- Smooth, easy-to-clean interior
- No vulnerable edges for birds to chew
- Positive pressure with gentle fan ventilation
- Twin stage filter, for removal of harmful bacteria and fungi
- Water reservoir for increasing humidity with external top up
- Permanent calibrated digital temperature control with additional features and flexibility in Advance versions
- Tough, clear hinged door with secure catch
- Choice of two generous sizes suitable for a wide range of species
- 2 year guarantee (subject to simple online registration)
With hygiene a top priority for your birds, the TLC-40 and 50 parrot brooders have been carefully designed to make cleaning as easy as possible. The lower half of the cabinets and doors are removable allowing them to be scrubbed and immersed. It is also easy to wipe clean the high gloss finish of the ABS plastic upper cabinet and the fan guard is simply detached to allow access to clean the fan. Even the heater is encased in a metal tube making cleaning easy. The control circuit is housed away from the chamber for reliability.
Airflow in the TLC-40 and TLC-50 brooders has been carefully optimized to ensure consistent distribution of heat, so that all chicks are at the same temperature but with the fan maintaining gentle airspeeds so that down and dust are not blown around.
The design of the air circulation system results in a slight positive pressure within the chamber which resists the inflow of any unfiltered air from outside. This use of slight pressure differences is a proven method in hospital isolation wards to resist the spread of airborne bio-hazards. This positive pressure results in a small but essential airflow through the brooder chamber with fresh air drawn in through the inlet 2-stage electrostatic filter and into the chamber and stale air is discharged around the door and through the adjustable vent. As internal air is circulated it
passes through two internal 2-stage electrostatic filters which remove airborne dust, spores and bacteria. All the filters are washable and replacement filter sets are available from Brinsea® or from your local stockist.
To order quote part number HD021.
Warm air at brooding temperature can result in dehydration of the hatchlings so the TLC-40 and 50 brooders incorporate a water reservoir over which air is circulated to increase humidity within the chamber. The water reservoir is filled from outside the unit and is clear, allowing the user to monitor the water level. The reservoir contains white evaporating block to help increase humidity and these blocks are available from Brinsea® Products or your local stockist. The water reservoir is removable for cleaning. The low weight of the TLC-40 and 50 brooders make them easy to carry.Learn More
Building on decades of success of earlier Octagon 20s, the ADVANCE design combines the latest digital and materials technology with Brinsea's 30 year experience.
The Octagon 20 ADVANCE EX package includes:
- The Ocagon 20 ADVANCE incubator
- The ADVANCE Humidity Pump to maintain total control of the incubation humidity level
- Foam lined egg dividers to protect fragile or damaged eggs and eliminate effects of jolts.
A simple and highly accurate menu driven digital control system gives:
- Digital display of temperature and humidity
- Automatic temperature control in °F or °C fully factory calibrated
- Automatic humidity control in % RH (Relative Humidity)
- High and low temperature alarms
- NEW Cooling feature
- Automatic egg turning
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Good visibility of the eggs
- Robust hygienic ABS construction for easy cleaning
- Insulated cabinet for low energy use and optimal temperature distribution
- 24 hen eggs capacity but suitable for a wide range of egg sizes (adjustable dividers)
The external ADVANCE Humidity Pump is designed to work seamlessly with the Octagon 20 ADVANCE and is ONLY compatible with the Octagon 20 ADVANCE incubator since humidity settings are controlled directly from the incubator's intuitive digital menu.Learn More
$861.97The 1202E Sportsman is an improved model of GQF’s proven 1202 standard incubator. It has the same size and capacity as the electronic 1502 Sportsman but with less automation for reduced cost. The 1202E features mechanically timed automatic egg turning, rugged dial thermometer/hygrometer, and a new multi-turn analog electronic thermostat system. The 1202E can accept all cabinet model accessories. Plastic board construction makes the cabinet better insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration. 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts. TUV Listed Learn More
$869.97THIS CAN BE THE START OF A VERY LUCRATIVE ENTERPRISE, producing approximately 48 chickens a month in a very limited space. Put approximately 48 chicks (day old) from a hatchery or incubator into the brooder for warmth, feed, and water. After four weeks, move 24 birds into each grow off pen and put 48 new chicks in the brooder. That's 96 birds kept comfortably in less than 11 square ft. 49 inches tall. Includes one brooder, two expanded grow off pens, brooder base, and casters. Learn More