- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Uniquely designed crumble feed for chicks and pullets from day one to the onset of lay.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to support healthy growth and development
- A complete chick feed - no need for supplementation
- Small crumbles for easy consumption
- Medicated with Amprolium to help prevent coccidiosis
- 18% Crude Protein
Active Drug Ingredient:
- Amprolium: 0.0125%
- Feed continuously as the sole ration to replacement chickens from day old until onset of lay
- Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times
- Optimum growth and development
- Easy to consume, low waste
- Aids in the prevention of coccidiosis
- Strong bones for layers and meat birds
**Ingredients and Nutritional Facts under Manual!Learn More
Looking for a better and more stylish way to house your chickens? With the SummerHawk Ranch Urban Slate Barn Chicken Coop 33555 you can do just that! This chicken coop is easy to assemble and can house 4 to 5 chickens!
- Easy to Assemble within 30 Minutes
- Fits up to 4 Adult Chickens
- 2 Nesting Boxes with Removable Divider
- Predator Resistant Designed Hines
$53.97Consist of 5 gallon plastic water tank to sit on back corner of brooder. Tubing and float valve for one existing trough (troughs are not supplied with waterer.) Young game bird chicks require No 5001 chick feeder and chick jar waterer. Learn More
$25.7536'' x 30'' (Fits No. 0528 & No. 0534 Brooder). -DACB (Deotized Animal Cage Board) is a special Neomycin treated absorbent board to inhabit bacterial degradation to aid in control of disease and odors. Learn More
Perfect for baby chicks, rounded, embossed edges help reduce chafing on neck and head.
- Made from heavy gauge galvanized steel and built to last
- For poultry and game birds
- For 1-quart jars
- Total Diameter: 5.5"
- Diameter of Container Inside the Feeder: 3"
$36.97This valve can be used for a small system of 1 to 2 cups or a large system designed to support 1500 quail. Pre-set to provide approximately 8 lb. water pressure to drink cups. Pressure setting is adjustable. Includes 5/16'' and 1/4'' hose barbs and 2ft normal pressure hose with connector. (Tubing not supplied, see #4028, #4080, #4081 and clamps #4010 #4014) Learn More
Regular Price: $21.99
Special Price: $17.99
Hanging feeders save floor space, reduce waste by eliminating scratching, and cut down on debris in the feed. Constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for many years of service, with rolled edges for safety. Hanging handle included. Tube is 10.75 inch diameter by 13.875 inch high; pan is 14.25 inch diameter by 2.25 inch high. Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed.
- Little giant hanging feeders are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel with rolled edges for safety.
- Saves floor space
- Reduces feed waste by eliminating scratching
- Cuts down on debris in the feed
- Hanging handle included
- Holds approximately 30 pounds of feed
$35.97Package of 10 replacement humidity wick pads for cabinet model moisture pan. Wick pads are used to raise humidity during hatch period or during setting in arid or high altitude environments. Learn More
$25.97Complete 22 Amp for CABINET INCUBATOR. Includes surge guard. Adjustable between 75 and 120 degrees F. depending on room temperature. Learn More