Note that this cradle is NOT compatible with the Octagon 10 or the older Octagon 20 DX models.
- Egg turning with all models in the Octagon incubator range is achieved by rotating the whole cabinet through 90° (45° on either side on an hourly cycle).
- The separate egg turner cradle keeps all moving parts outside the incubator away from moisture and dust leaving the enclosure easier to clean.
- It also means that there is nothing to trap or injure emerging chicks if you forget to stop the turning.
- The incubator lifts easily out of the egg turner cradle allowing it to stand horizontal for hatching.
ENJOY FREE EGGS FOR LIFE!
Just one of the great reasons for having chickens!
Productive chickens need a comfortable, safe place to roost. Find out why this custom, quality-constructed coop is the best invesment you can make for the care and protection of yoru hens.
- Experienced, handcrafted-construction Quality materials throughout, including pressure-treated, wood runners, and Treated Floor with a finish for easier cleaning.
- Sits off the ground
- Comes in panels for easy transport
- Builty by Amish-trained craftsmen
- One year worksmanship warranty
Specifications Dimensions 74"w x 60"d x 74" h Nesting Boxes Five boxes with exterior access Windows Two windows that open and close with screens for extra ventilation Floor Treated with a finish on it for easier cleaning Runners Sits off the ground Vent (2) One on each end Houses 10-15 chickens
Includes: (2) Roosts, (2) Vents - One on each end, (5) Nesting boxes, (2) Screened windows - for ventilationLearn More
$61.97For trapping raccoons, woodchucks, porcupines, and opossums. -Sure Trap is designed to catch all kinds of animals no matter how quick or cunning. All our traps are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized wire mesh and reinforced with heavy steel rods to give them extra strength and durability. Our trigger and reset rods are designed within the trap so the animals cannot discharge the trap before entering. After entry, escape is impossible because of the innovative design of our door and locking system . When ready, releasing of the animal is done safely and without difficulty, because our door opens from the outside of the trap, You never have to reach in the trap and risk getting harmed by the animal. 11 X 12 X 30 Learn More
$61.97Plastic egg trays offer the most efficient system for gathering, spray disinfectant treating and storing of eggs. At time of setting eggs, just remove loaded egg tray from storage area and place it on the incubator turning rack. The No. 1500 and 1502 incubators are equipped with turning racks that will accommodate plastic trays to hold your eggs in place. Holds any size egg from bantam, to pheasant, to medium chicken egg. Each of the No. 1502 turning racks will hold 2 universal egg trays (90 eggs) for a total of 270 eggs per incubator. (Not Stackable in GQF incubators). SET OF 6 TRAYS. Learn More
$94.97Here is a must for all quail breeders and shooting preserve operators. This Recovery Pen is constructed of heavy gauge galvanized wire for long life and is a sure fire for recovering escaped preserves for recovering birds at the competition of a days hunting. A call bird attracts the birds to be recovered, and they in turn enter the recovery through the cone shaped entrance. After entering a trap door closes behind the bird and they cannot get out. Size 24'' x 18'' x 10''. Learn More
The Spring Fling Mobile Coop is a mobile chicken tractor that measures 96" L x 42" W x 42" H. This coop comes with wheels, nesting perch, comfort handles and an XL 3-hole Nest Box. The Nest Box has a latched rear access for egg retrieval. Holds up to 9 chickens!
- Quick, Easy Assembly
- Built-in wheels for ease of mobility
- Complete pen with built in XL 3-hole Nest Box
- Easy Rear Access for Egg Retrieval
- Holds up to 9 Chickens
- Shade Top Available
The Farm Innovators Forced Air Incubator easily accommodates up to 4 dozen eggs. The included fan kit pulls in fresh air to stabilize the temperature and improve hatching. The fan helps maintain a constant temp of 99.5 degrees F. A built-in hygrometer measures both internal temperature and relative humidity. Solid state circuitry provides long lasting and reliable temperature setting. A red indicator light shows when the heater is operating. Two large 9-1/2-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch viewing windows allow for observation of eggs. An additional thermometer is included. This is a great incubator for hobbyists and for educational purposes. Made with recycled and insulating polystyrene foam. 120 volts; 40 watts; 0.33 amps.Learn More
This plastic coop from Snap Lock goes together quickly, is long lasting and easy to clean. With plenty of space for your flock and easy access to your eggs, this chicken coop is for you! Easily houses 4 to 6 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
The GENESIS Hova-Bator is TUV LISTED. This certification along with the safety afforded by its 12 Volt system makes it perfect for use in classroom and laboratory settings. It is pre-set for bird eggs. Simply plug it in, then add water for humidity and eggs. While the thermostat set temperature can easily be fine tuned, most users won’t find it necessary. The LCD will display set temp, actual temp and humidity percentage in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. The pre-set microprocessor based thermostat digitally regulates itself. The digital technology in this thermostat means the command setting is never affected by changes in humidity, temperature or dust. Built in sensors prevent the “burn up” of eggs. Like all incubators, the GENESIS requires a stable room temperature and should not be used in areas like sheds or barns. Excellent for classrooms, novices, and experts. Thermostat can be set to any temperature required for bird eggs and can also be set for all reptile eggs down to 60F. (room temperature has to be 50F for the 1588 to regulate 60F.). Includes picture window & plastic bottom liner.
- TURNER SOLD SEPARATELY.
- 1588 - 12 Volt DC power supply operates on 100 to 240 Volt AC .
- Only U.S. plug & cord set supplied.
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz 1.5A
- Output 3000mA 12Volt
- Without an automatic turner in place, the incubator will hold 50 duck or chicken eggs or 130 quail eggs.
- Dimensions 18 1/2” x 18 1/2” x 9 1/2”