These large capacity waterers are dent-proof and easy to fill. The vacuum-sealing cap creates an automatic water flow. The rugged handle makes transport around the yard easy. Jar snaps compactly onto base.Learn More
$94.97Here is a must for all quail breeders and shooting preserve operators. This Recovery Pen is constructed of heavy gauge galvanized wire for long life and is a sure fire for recovering escaped preserves for recovering birds at the competition of a days hunting. A call bird attracts the birds to be recovered, and they in turn enter the recovery through the cone shaped entrance. After entering a trap door closes behind the bird and they cannot get out. Size 24'' x 18'' x 10''. Learn More
$4.50This thermometer is included with all wafer thermostat Hova-Bator incubators produced after 2001 but may be used with any incubator. This light weight thermometer is intended to be placed directly on top of the eggs. This allows temperature to be read at egg level. Measures 6.5' X 3.5' overall. Learn More
Regular Price: $12.49
Special Price: $10.99
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- A complete, nutritious vegetarian diet—no need for supplementation
- 16% protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals to promote hen health and egg production
- Contains a proprietary blend of nutrients to naturally support the immune system and overall health of the bird
- NO added antibiotics or hormones
- Added marigold extract for golden yolks
- Added prebiotics, probiotics and yeast culture that support digestion
- Available regionally in a pellet or a crumble form. Check with your local Nutrena® retailer for availability in your area.
- Crude Protein: 16.0%
- Lysine: 0.75%
- Methionine: 0.35%
- Crude Fat: 2.5%
- Crude Fiber: 6.0%
- Calcium: 3.7% - 3.9%
- Phosphorus: 0.45%
- Salt: 0.25% - 0.65%
- Sodium: 0.15% - 0.23%
- Feed as the sole ration beginning at 16 weeks of age
- Don’t let feeders run empty
- Clean feeders and waterers regularly
- Keep clean, fresh water available at all times
- Provide appropriate size grit as needed
- Oyster shell or coarse ground limestone may be fed from the onset of lay in addition to NatureWise® Layer Feed
- Raising Health Hens
Is there anything more satisfying than a fresh egg? Raising layer hens is an investment in wholesomeness. A good coop, fresh water and nutritious feed are essential to your flock’s health.
Your coop keeps your flock comfortable and safe. Make sure each hen has at least four square feet of space, and provide one perch and one nest box for every four or five hens. Spread a thick layer of wood chips or shavings on the floor to absorb droppings and give the birds a place to take a dust bath. Be sure the coop is draft free in the winter and well ventilated in the summer. Close the coop door each night to protect your hens from predators.
Because hens rarely find enough nutrients on their own for a complete, balanced diet, your choice of feed is important. Provide feed and fresh, clean water at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone will help hens maintain their calcium levels, and an occasional treat of scratch grains will satisfy their pecking instincts and keep them busy.
$8.97GQF Manufacturing Snap Switch 22 AMP 124/250 Volt 3006 for light duty. Replacement switch for wafer thermostat equipped Hova-Bator Incubators. For heaters over 75 Watts, order No. 3006B. Learn More
$12.50Dimensions: Pint - 33/4” L x 41/2” W x 23/8” D. Strong and durable plastic cup can hang inside or outside of pen for poultry, small animals, pets, etc.. Learn More
Poultry Protector™ is an all-natural solution to the common problem of mites, lice, fleas and ticks within the backyard flock. The natural enzymes in Poultry Protector clean away these pesky bugs safely, without the use of harsh chemicals found in so many other insect treatment products. Ridding the coop of these pests helps reduce stress and makes your birds more comfortable so they can do what they do best: lay beautiful eggs, grow and flourish.
- Helps protect your coop and birds from mites, lice, fleas and ticks!
- All Natural, Non-Toxic
- Safe alternative to harsh chemical treatments
- Helps reduce stress
- 16 oz. Spray Bottle
- Remove bedding material
- Spray entire habitat (top, sides, and surrounding grounds) with a fine mist
- Replace bedding with new material before introducing birds
- Repeat this process periodically to maintain appropriate cleanliness
Poultry Protector can be sprayed directly onto your birds as often as desired. Keep spray away from the eyes to avoid irritation. To avoid potential chilling and associated stress, Poultry Protector is not recommended for birds under 10 days of age, extremely old or debilitated birds. For Best Results, ensure that Poultry Protector thoroughly coats the birds’ skin by manually displacing the feathers or inverting birds completely during application. Spray chest, behind the head, under wings and around vent.
For best results, spray living area and surrounding grounds with a fine mist every other day during the first week and once weekly thereafter. This product can be used for all ages of poultry and fowl.Learn More
$29.97Package of 10 replacement humidity wick pads for cabinet model moisture pan. Wick pads are used to raise humidity during hatch period or during setting in arid or high altitude environments. Learn More
Coop N Compost. Coop'N Compost is the natural way to neutralize odors and moisture in the chicken coop. Not only will this protect the respiratory systems of your flock, but it will make your nose and neighbors happy! In addition to the powerful odor control, Coop'N Compost also helps make the nutrients in your manure and compost more plant-accessible which can benefit your garden! Try Coop'N Compost for healthy birds, happy neighbors and lush gardens!
- Reduces odors and moisture
- Extends the life of your bedding
- Helps improve the quality of your compost
Directions for use:
Remove all existing bedding and waste. If using water or a cleaning aid, wait until coop is completely dry before applying Coop'N Compost. Sprinkle liberally on the floor of the coop, creating a thin layer of granules. Add fresh bedding. It is recommended that the coop be cleaned every 1-2 weeks.
If using the deep-litter method: Sprinkle Coop'N Compost into the litter 1-2 times per week, as well as each time fresh bedding is added.Learn More