Brinsea Clifton Coops are computer designed and precision manufactured hen houses. Each coop is supplied flat packed and assembly is simple thanks to our unique Coop-Clip assembly system.
The Churchill Chicken Coop will hold 6 to 10 standard hens and is:
- Tough and durable: no maintenance needed, UV resistant and predator-proof non porous materials.
- Precision designed and manufactured from 100% recycled plastic for minimum carbon footprint.
- Comfortable for your hens with ample space, plenty of ventilation, molded nest areas and elevated roosting areas as standard.
- Red mite resistant: Materials and designs minimize crevices where mites breed and make cleaning as easy as possible.
- Easy to clean with removable roof panels and dropping tray.
- Convenient large egg collection door on the back.
- 3-year warranty
- A sturdy 3.5 by 7.5 foot welded mesh steel run is also available as an option.
Churchill chicken coop floor area: 34" x 38" external dimensions: 40" w x 46" d x 36' hLearn More
Brinsea TLC-50 Eco Parrot Brooder USHD410C
Altricial species of birds (including all parrots and birds of prey) are blind and helpless when they hatch and it is some weeks before they are able to move around, control their body temperature and feed themselves.
During this period the young birds need to be kept in a clean, temperature controlled environment as free as possible from airborne contaminants such as fungal spores and dust. As they grow and develop down and feathers they can gradually tolerate lower temperatures and the breeder needs to be able to reduce the chamber temperature easily, whilst still maintaining control. Young birds also benefit from being able to see humans from within the chamber; during this early stage in their development it is essential for young birds to become familiar with the presence of people if they are to be tame in adulthood.
The new TLC-40 and TLC-50 parrot brooders fulfil all these functions very cost effectively and can also double as a Hospital Cage for sick or injured birds. The two models differ in size; the TLC-40 has an effective volume of 40 litres (10 US gallons and the TLC-50, 100 litres (26 US gallons).
Furthermore each model is available with either Eco or Advance control system. The Eco provides digital control and read-out temperature whereas the Advance also shows humidity, includes temperature and power failure alarms and can be further supplemented by Brinsea’s optional EX Humidity Pump to provide full control of humidity too. The Advance versions include switchable internal LED lighting which is both efficient and effective.
- Internal dimensions: 23.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 15" high
- Accurate and adjustable digital temperature control
- Smooth, easy-to-clean interior
- No vulnerable edges for birds to chew
- Positive pressure with gentle fan ventilation
- Twin stage filter, for removal of harmful bacteria and fungi
- Water reservoir for increasing humidity with external top up
- Permanent calibrated digital temperature control with additional features and flexibility in Advance versions
- Tough, clear hinged door with secure catch
- Choice of two generous sizes suitable for a wide range of species
- 2 year guarantee (subject to simple online registration)
With hygiene a top priority for your birds, the TLC-40 and 50 parrot brooders have been carefully designed to make cleaning as easy as possible. The lower half of the cabinets and doors are removable allowing them to be scrubbed and immersed. It is also easy to wipe clean the high gloss finish of the ABS plastic upper cabinet and the fan guard is simply detached to allow access to clean the fan. Even the heater is encased in a metal tube making cleaning easy. The control circuit is housed away from the chamber for reliability.
Airflow in the TLC-40 and TLC-50 brooders has been carefully optimized to ensure consistent distribution of heat, so that all chicks are at the same temperature but with the fan maintaining gentle airspeeds so that down and dust are not blown around.
The design of the air circulation system results in a slight positive pressure within the chamber which resists the inflow of any unfiltered air from outside. This use of slight pressure differences is a proven method in hospital isolation wards to resist the spread of airborne bio-hazards. This positive pressure results in a small but essential airflow through the brooder chamber with fresh air drawn in through the inlet 2-stage electrostatic filter and into the chamber and stale air is discharged around the door and through the adjustable vent. As internal air is circulated it
passes through two internal 2-stage electrostatic filters which remove airborne dust, spores and bacteria. All the filters are washable and replacement filter sets are available from Brinsea® or from your local stockist.
To order quote part number HD021.
Warm air at brooding temperature can result in dehydration of the hatchlings so the TLC-40 and 50 brooders incorporate a water reservoir over which air is circulated to increase humidity within the chamber. The water reservoir is filled from outside the unit and is clear, allowing the user to monitor the water level. The reservoir contains white evaporating block to help increase humidity and these blocks are available from Brinsea® Products or your local stockist. The water reservoir is removable for cleaning. The low weight of the TLC-40 and 50 brooders make them easy to carry.Learn More
Out of stock