Specially designed blend of scratch grains to be fed to adult poultry.
- 50 lb. Bag
Spoil your chickens with the tasty all-natural mealworms found in Happy Hen Treats™ Mealworm Frenzy™. Feed straight from your hand, scattered on the ground, or in a feeding dish as a treat only. Watch your chickens dance and peck in a frenzy for these 100% natural whole-dried mealworms!
- The world's first line of treats specifically made for chickens
- Offer chickens the taste they love without the inconvenience of live worms
- 10 oz. tub for freshness and easy storage
100% natural whole-dried mealworms.
Crude Protein (min.) 51%, Crude Fat (min.) 23%, Crude Fiber (max.) 8%, Moisture (max.) 7%.
- 100% Naturally Dried
- High in protein
- Does not need to be refrigerated
- More protein than live mealworms
- Perfect for training or taming chickens
- Dried mealworms are easy to use & handle
- Feed stand-alone or easily blend into feed
- Use all year round
- Long shelf life - stays dry with re-sealable zip-lock for pouches & tight lid for tubs
- Easy-practical storage in either a pouch or a stackable tub
- Inexpensive-Less than 1/4 of the price of live mealworms, but without the hassle!
- For chickens 2 weeks and older
- Also great for Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, and Wild Birds
Purpose: This feed is designed to be fed to layers as the sole ration.
Feeding Direction: Feed as the sole ration to laying birds. Birds 22 weeks and over will consume approximately 85 pounds per year. Keep feeders half full at all times. Oyster shell or ground limestone may be feed in addition to Rural King Layer Crumbles. Provide plenty of fresh water, for more information refer to the back of the bag.
- Amino Acid Balanced
- Crumbled form
- Bolstered calcium levels
- High energy level
- Optimum growth and development
- Easy to consume, low waste
- No oyster shells required.
- Strong bones for layers
- Vitamins help fight stress
- Maximum egg protection
Regular Price: $10.79
Special Price: $8.99
To be fed as a supplement for free-ranging poultry, not a complete feed. Contains whole grains and Calcium Carbonate. Laying birds should have access to extra oyster shell or limestone. Provide birds continuous access to clean, cool water. It is important to store feed in a cool, dry location free of insects, rodents and other pests. Do not feed if mold or infestation occurs.
- Crude Protein...................Min. 10.0%
- Methionine.........................Min. 0.25%
- Crude Fat..............................Min. 2.6%
- Calcium............ Min. 2.5% Max. 3.0%
- Phosphorus.......................Min. 0.65%
- Salt.................Min. 0.50% Max. 0.75%
- Sodium..........Min. 0.15% Max. 0.35%
$10.25Allows the 1586, 1588, and 2365 TUV 12VDC Hova-Bators to be used with an automobile power socket. Learn More
$8.33An accessory for all model Hova-Bators produced after January 1998. Makes incubator bottoms last longer. Lifts out for easy cleaning. Learn More
$10.97Fit through 1'' Diameter hole and is length adjustable from 9'' to 6''. For healthier chicks and to prevent losses, set brooder temperatures at 100 degrees f. and lower temperature 5 degrees each week to wean chicks off necessity of supplemental heat. This thermometer used in No. 0427 Brooder. Learn More
Brinsea’s disinfectant (fully biodegradable halogenated tertiary amines) is formulated to be used for cleaning eggs, incubators, brooders and intensive care units.
Available in concentrated form, Brinsea's Incubation disinfectant is both safe and effective against yeasts, fungi, viruses and bacteria which can cause fatal damage to the growing embryo.
100ml of disinfectant concentrate makes 10 litres (2.64 gallons).
Also available in 600ml format.Learn More