- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo® has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Flo® allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
$94.97Here is a must for all quail breeders and shooting preserve operators. This Recovery Pen is constructed of heavy gauge galvanized wire for long life and is a sure fire for recovering escaped preserves for recovering birds at the competition of a days hunting. A call bird attracts the birds to be recovered, and they in turn enter the recovery through the cone shaped entrance. After entering a trap door closes behind the bird and they cannot get out. Size 24'' x 18'' x 10''. Learn More
$93.97Low cost feeder provides adequate food for birds, but protects feed from weather, animals, varmints, cattle and hogs. Clearing of lands depletes natural food of wild birds and released birds do not know how to look for food, so this feeder supplies adequate fresh feed. Increased bird feeding capacity with six feeder stations. Learn More
The Farm Innovators Forced Air Incubator easily accommodates up to 4 dozen eggs. The included fan kit pulls in fresh air to stabilize the temperature and improve hatching. The fan helps maintain a constant temp of 99.5 degrees F. A built-in hygrometer measures both internal temperature and relative humidity. Solid state circuitry provides long lasting and reliable temperature setting. A red indicator light shows when the heater is operating. Two large 9-1/2-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch viewing windows allow for observation of eggs. An additional thermometer is included. This is a great incubator for hobbyists and for educational purposes. Made with recycled and insulating polystyrene foam. 120 volts; 40 watts; 0.33 amps.Learn More
Gives full frontal view of interior of incubator, to permit checking of hatching progress, tray turning, water level, etc. Door comes complete with new hinges and latch tabs for customer installation by removing 8 screws and replacing new door with same 8 screws. For all current production cabinet model incubators.
- Dimensions: 29 5/8” x 15 1/2” x 1/2”
*****THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CLEAR DOOR ONLY*****Learn More
$81.97Attach to water faucet, turn water on -plastic float with brass valve maintains constant water level. Made of durable plastic with rotating reel on top to keep birds off. Sits on ground, or may be easily mounted on 4'' or 6'' block, or suspended for larger birds and to keep trash out. Equipped with 4 foot hose. Ready to attach to faucet. Maximum Pressure 50 Psi. Learn More
$88.95Huge 3 gallon waterer for poultry and game birds. Snap on base for easy filling. Ideal for use with large flocks. 12 1/4" diameter x 16"Height - Pan 1 3/4" Deep. 4483 Plastic Watering Can 3 Gallon Size - Ctn 6 Learn More
$88.97Plug into any 110 volt electrical outlet. When there is a power failure, electronic pulsating alarm will go off and red LED light will start flashing. If you have chicks or birds that need looking after when electricity goes off on a cold windy night, plug in this unit in your bedroom to wake you when the electricity goes off. Has a built-in 10 to 15 second delay so that short time power outage will not set the alarm off. Tone is 95 decibels at 30 cm. Learn More
Complete with 1/2” hose barb (can be removed for attaching to 1/2” pipe). Can handle high or low volume water requirements. Reduces normal water pressure down to an adjustable 1lb. to 10 lbs. pressure.
- Dimensions: 11” x 71/2” x 6”. (Unit shipped may be different model, same features).
Low pressure drinkers may be used for all chicks after 7 - 10 days of age, as well as for grown birds.
- 5 - 9" Drinkers
- 18 Hose clamps
- 25 ft. Tubing
- 1 Pressure reducing valve