Chicken Incubators - Accessories
- For use with Farm Innovators model 2100 and 2200 incubators
- Automatically turns eggs completely every 4 hours to eliminate manual handling and improve hatch rate
- Egg rails snap out for easy cleaning; dishwasher safe
- Comes with 41 large egg cups; optional small quail egg trays are also available at additional cost
- No assembly required
- 15.1 x 15.5 x 3.2 inches
The Farm Innovators Still Air Incubator easily accommodates up to 4 dozen eggs. A built-in hygrometer measures both internal temperature and relative humidity. Solid state circuitry provides long lasting and reliable temperature setting. A red indicator light shows when the heater is operating. Two large 9-1/2-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch viewing windows allow for observation of eggs. An additional thermometer is included. This is a great incubator for hobbyists and for educational purposes. Made with recycled and insulating polystyrene foam. 120 volts; 40 watts; 0.33 amps.Learn More
The Pro Series Incubator easily accommodates up to 412 eggs with the included egg turner. This incubator automatically turns the eggs completely, every 4 hours to eliminate manual handling and improve hatch rate.
- Easily accommodates up to 41 eggs with the included egg turner
- Automatic egg turner turns the eggs completely every four hours to eliminate manual handling and improve hatch rate
- Fan pulls in fresh air to stabilize the temperature and improve hatching
- Built-in hygrometer measures both internal temperature and relative humidity
- Two large 9-1/2-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch viewing windows allow for observation of eggs
- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from settling on one side and to exercise the embryo. Turning the eggs by hand is the most time demanding and time consuming part of egg incubation.
Specifications: Turner holds a total of six egg racks. Each Universal Egg Rack holds eggs any size from a partridge egg up to duck eggs (total 42 eggs per turner).
- 15'' x 15'' x 3''
- 110 Volt AC (220 Volt available for export).
- CAN BE USED WITH ALL HOVA-BATOR INCUBATORS.
$58.97Consists of 5 Gal. Reserve tank, connecting hose, with quick disconnect coupling and constant level humidity pan with 2 humidity pads, for increased humidity at time of hatch. For all GQF Cabinet Incubators. 20-PSI Maximum Pressure. Used with the GQF #1502 Learn More
- Designed for quail and other small eggs.
- Pack of 6 Rails.
- 120 egg capacity.
- Rails to fit into 6300 Egg Turner.
The Octagon® 20 Eco Incubator is a simple but high quality egg incubator using the same tough and insulated cabinet as the Octagon® 20 Advance coupled to a simple proven electronic temperature control to give reliable hatching results of a wide range of species with minimum fuss. There is no facility for humidity measurement control. This is an incubator for the cost-conscious and those who require simplicity over features.
- Egg capacity of 24 chicken eggs or equivalent
- Simple and accurate proportional band electronic temperature control
- Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F with easy tamper-proof adjustment
- Flashing temperature indicator and conventional butaccurate liquid in glass thermometer
- Fan assisted air circulation proof adjustment
- Good visibility of the eggs
- Tough and hygienic cabinet
- Insulated for low energy use and optimal temperature distribution
The Octagon® 20 Eco controls temperature with high accuracy using a proven proportional band electronic controller with easy tamper-proof adjustment. A flashing indicator shows that the incubation temperature is being controlled steadily and temperature is monitored with a purpose made liquid in glass thermometer.
The high quality egg incubator cabinet is entirely injection moulded from high grade ABS which makes it tough and easy to clean. The base is double skinned and foam filled to reduce heat loss leading to lower electricity consumption and better temperature distribution. The top of the incubator is clear allowing good visibility of the eggs and chicks.
Humidity and ventilation.
Air is circulated by a long life computer grade fan which, coupled with the unique grill with optimised air diffuser leads to extremely even air temperature throughout the egg chamber. Fresh air is controlled with a vent slider and humidity is provided by water in two reservoirs in the base.
To accommodate eggs of different sizes the Octagon® 20 Eco’s removable egg tray is supplied with dividers which the user can position to suit their eggs and so maximise the number of eggs that can be held. Eggs as small as finches to as large as geese can be incubated and a capacity guide for a range of popular species is given in the specification table. Eggs are turned during incubation as the whole incubator is rocked from side to side – hence the Octagonal cabinet ends. This can be done manually at least twice each day or turning is performed automatically if the incubator is used with the optional Autoturn Cradle which turns the eggs hourly.Learn More
Top has a large clear plastic window for best viewing of the incubation and hatching process. Picture window is double plate plastic with air space insulation to help eliminate moisture buildup, which would obstruct viewing. Large viewing area is ideal for classroom work, science projects, advertising and promotional work, and for group observation of the hatching processes. The No. 1583 is a circulated air model. Without a turner in place all Hova-Bators will hold any size egg, from 130 small Quail eggs, up to 50 large duck eggs. This unit is equipped with our dependable and easy to use wafer thermostat.
- Dimensions: 18'' x 18'' x 9 1/2'', 110 Volt AC, 25 Watt ( 220 Volt Available for export).
- All Hova-Bator incubators include a sanitary plastic liner (item No. 1765).