Chicken Incubators - Accessories
$58.97Consists of 5 Gal. Reserve tank, connecting hose, with quick disconnect coupling and constant level humidity pan with 2 humidity pads, for increased humidity at time of hatch. For all GQF Cabinet Incubators. 20-PSI Maximum Pressure. Used with the GQF #1502 Learn More
- Designed for quail and other small eggs.
- Pack of 6 Rails.
- 120 egg capacity.
- Rails to fit into 6300 Egg Turner.
$6.99This thermometer is included with all wafer thermostat Hova-Bator incubators produced after 2001 but may be used with any incubator. This light weight thermometer is intended to be placed directly on top of the eggs. This allows temperature to be read at egg level. Measures 6.5' X 3.5' overall. Learn More
- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
Gives full frontal view of interior of incubator, to permit checking of hatching progress, tray turning, water level, etc. Door comes complete with new hinges and latch tabs for customer installation by removing 8 screws and replacing new door with same 8 screws. For all current production cabinet model incubators.
- Dimensions: 29 5/8” x 15 1/2” x 1/2”
*****THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CLEAR DOOR ONLY*****Learn More
The Brinsea® Mini incubator is a small, high quality, low cost, egg incubator combining ease of use, performance and exceptional value.
The three versions of the Mini give a wide choice of convenience, sophistication and price
but all provide the essential environmental control necessary for successful egg hatching.
The clear walls of the egg chamber mean fantastic visibility of the hatching eggs without lifting the lid and the fan-assisted design coupled with detailed airflow analysis results exceptionally even heating of the eggs.
The Mini Advance version provides automatic egg turning with autostop 2 days prior to hatching, countdown to date-of-hatch, periodic cooling and temperature alarms on its digital display so you always know the status of your hatch. Eggs are turned by rotating egg disks. Two disks are available, one for 7 eggs of all sizes up to duck (supplied as standard) with a second small egg disk holding 12 eggs up to the size of pheasant available as an optional extra.
Humidity is provided for with central water reservoirs in both models and both operate at low voltage (from mains adapters supplied) for safety.
The Mini Advance incubator is menu driven and extremely easy to use: just program the length of incubation for your specie and the micro-controller holds the correct temperature, turning and length of incubation with no further input. The display counts down each day to tell you when eggs are due to hatch and turning will stop automatically 2 days prior to hatching. All you need do is top up periodically with water.
Although designed as an educational incubator the Mini Advance offers advanced features which make it attractive to any breeder:
- 7 egg capacity (12 small eggs with optional insert)
- Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F (37.5°C) but fully adjustable
- High and low temperature alarms
- New Cooling feature
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Humidity provided by water trays; not suitable for automatic humidity control.
- Automatic egg turning - turning interval and turning angle programmable
- Count down to hatch day with autostop
- Clear dome for excellent visibility
- Robust hygienic ABS construction for easy cleaning
Brinsea’s disinfectant (fully biodegradable halogenated tertiary amines) is formulated to be used for cleaning eggs, incubators, brooders and intensive care units.
Available in concentrated form, Brinsea's Incubation disinfectant is both safe and effective against yeasts, fungi, viruses and bacteria which can cause fatal damage to the growing embryo.
100ml of disinfectant concentrate makes 10 litres (2.64 gallons).
Also available in 600ml format.Learn More
Regular Price: $42.99
Special Price: $37.99
The Farm Innovators Still Air Incubator easily accommodates up to 4 dozen eggs. A built-in hygrometer measures both internal temperature and relative humidity. Solid state circuitry provides long lasting and reliable temperature setting. A red indicator light shows when the heater is operating. Two large 9-1/2-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch viewing windows allow for observation of eggs. An additional thermometer is included. This is a great incubator for hobbyists and for educational purposes. Made with recycled and insulating polystyrene foam. 120 volts; 40 watts; 0.33 amps.Learn More