Chicken Incubators - Accessories
During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from settling on one side and to exercise the embryo. Turning the eggs by hand is the most time demanding and time consuming part of egg incubation.
Specifications: Turner holds a total of six egg racks. Each Universal Egg Rack holds eggs any size from a partridge egg up to duck eggs (total 42 eggs per turner).
- 15'' x 15'' x 3''
- 110 Volt AC (220 Volt available for export).
- CAN BE USED WITH ALL HOVA-BATOR INCUBATORS.
Brinsea’s disinfectant (fully biodegradable halogenated tertiary amines) is formulated to be used for cleaning eggs, incubators, brooders and intensive care units.
Available in concentrated form, Brinsea's Incubation disinfectant is both safe and effective against yeasts, fungi, viruses and bacteria which can cause fatal damage to the growing embryo.
100ml of disinfectant concentrate makes 10 litres (2.64 gallons).
Also available in 600ml format.Learn More
Note that this cradle is NOT compatible with the Octagon 10 or the older Octagon 20 DX models.
- Egg turning with all models in the Octagon incubator range is achieved by rotating the whole cabinet through 90° (45° on either side on an hourly cycle).
- The separate egg turner cradle keeps all moving parts outside the incubator away from moisture and dust leaving the enclosure easier to clean.
- It also means that there is nothing to trap or injure emerging chicks if you forget to stop the turning.
- The incubator lifts easily out of the egg turner cradle allowing it to stand horizontal for hatching.
The Pro Series Incubator easily accommodates up to 412 eggs with the included egg turner. This incubator automatically turns the eggs completely, every 4 hours to eliminate manual handling and improve hatch rate.
- Easily accommodates up to 41 eggs with the included egg turner
- Automatic egg turner turns the eggs completely every four hours to eliminate manual handling and improve hatch rate
- Fan pulls in fresh air to stabilize the temperature and improve hatching
- Built-in hygrometer measures both internal temperature and relative humidity
- Two large 9-1/2-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch viewing windows allow for observation of eggs
The Farm Innovators Forced Air Incubator easily accommodates up to 4 dozen eggs. The included fan kit pulls in fresh air to stabilize the temperature and improve hatching. The fan helps maintain a constant temp of 99.5 degrees F. A built-in hygrometer measures both internal temperature and relative humidity. Solid state circuitry provides long lasting and reliable temperature setting. A red indicator light shows when the heater is operating. Two large 9-1/2-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch viewing windows allow for observation of eggs. An additional thermometer is included. This is a great incubator for hobbyists and for educational purposes. Made with recycled and insulating polystyrene foam. 120 volts; 40 watts; 0.33 amps.Learn More
$109.97Upgrade your wafer thermostat or replace an old electronic thermostat with the 3255 Multi Turn thermostat. This unit offers more accurate adjustment of temperature over single turn thermostats as one complete revolution changes temperature only 1.7°F. **(Electronic Thermostats are guaranteed for use in GQF Cabinet incubators only)** 110 V. 400 W. Max This thermostat is the recommended replacement for non pre-set electronic thermostat models and wafer thermostat models. Learn More
The Duplex Nesting Box is a 24" x 12" x 12", two hole nesting box made from 3/8" Ply Wood. When assembled with the provided screws it makes for a very solid nesting box for all weather conditions. Panels come pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
- Easy assembly
- Heavy duty plywood
The Octagon® 20 Eco Incubator is a simple but high quality egg incubator using the same tough and insulated cabinet as the Octagon® 20 Advance coupled to a simple proven electronic temperature control to give reliable hatching results of a wide range of species with minimum fuss. There is no facility for humidity measurement control. This is an incubator for the cost-conscious and those who require simplicity over features.
- Egg capacity of 24 chicken eggs or equivalent
- Simple and accurate proportional band electronic temperature control
- Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F with easy tamper-proof adjustment
- Flashing temperature indicator and conventional butaccurate liquid in glass thermometer
- Fan assisted air circulation proof adjustment
- Good visibility of the eggs
- Tough and hygienic cabinet
- Insulated for low energy use and optimal temperature distribution
The Octagon® 20 Eco controls temperature with high accuracy using a proven proportional band electronic controller with easy tamper-proof adjustment. A flashing indicator shows that the incubation temperature is being controlled steadily and temperature is monitored with a purpose made liquid in glass thermometer.
The high quality egg incubator cabinet is entirely injection moulded from high grade ABS which makes it tough and easy to clean. The base is double skinned and foam filled to reduce heat loss leading to lower electricity consumption and better temperature distribution. The top of the incubator is clear allowing good visibility of the eggs and chicks.
Humidity and ventilation.
Air is circulated by a long life computer grade fan which, coupled with the unique grill with optimised air diffuser leads to extremely even air temperature throughout the egg chamber. Fresh air is controlled with a vent slider and humidity is provided by water in two reservoirs in the base.
To accommodate eggs of different sizes the Octagon® 20 Eco’s removable egg tray is supplied with dividers which the user can position to suit their eggs and so maximise the number of eggs that can be held. Eggs as small as finches to as large as geese can be incubated and a capacity guide for a range of popular species is given in the specification table. Eggs are turned during incubation as the whole incubator is rocked from side to side – hence the Octagonal cabinet ends. This can be done manually at least twice each day or turning is performed automatically if the incubator is used with the optional Autoturn Cradle which turns the eggs hourly.Learn More