Chicken Incubators - Accessories
The Farm Innovators Thermostatically Controlled Outlet Thermo Cube is ideal for the home and farm applications, such as, areas of stock tank de-icers, pond de-icers, unheated rooms, pump houses, greenhouses, boats and RV's.
- Two outlets
- Saves energy
- Great for the winter months
- On at 35 degrees F
- Off at 45 degrees F
- Designed for quail and other small eggs.
- Pack of 6 Rails.
- 120 egg capacity.
- Rails to fit into 6300 Egg Turner.
- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
$34.99Converts any thermal air flow Hova-Bator into a circulated air incubator. Dimensions: 3 3/4'' x 3 3/4'' x 2 1/3'' -110Volt -'Turbofan' can be installed in any square Hova-Bator type incubator and permits you to operate the incubator at one temperature for all types of eggs and for all climate conditions with less close supervision. Learn More
The Triplex Nesting Box is a 36" x 12" x 12", three hole nesting box made from 3/8" Ply Wood. When assembled with the provided screws it makes for a very solid nesting box for all weather conditions. Panels come pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
- Easy assembly
- Heavy duty plywood
$30.97Clear plastic dome Chick-Bator with 4 Quail Eggs (available year round) and Egg Hatchers Guide Book Complete - nothing else to buy. GQF Manufacturing Chick-Bator Incubator w/ 4 Quail Eggs 110V 9105 Learn More
$22.97This is the most accurate incubator thermometer available and has approximately a 4' stem which can be inserted in a 5/32' hole to permit reading of temperature from outside of incubator. The 2' dial permits easy and accurate reading of temperature and is graduated in one degree increments from 25 degrees to 125 degrees. (Standard equipment on all cabinet model incubators). Wicks are attached and placed in the humidity pan to allow thermometer to read wet bulb temperatures. THIS THERMOMETER SHOULD BE USED IN CIRCULATED INCUBATORS ONLY. Learn More
$26.50Replacement motor with cord for all Hova-Bator Automatic Turners (1610, 1611, & 1614). Learn More
$15.97CONVENIENT FOR CANDLING EGGS - Weighs only 5 ounces - easy to move over eggs for long periods - eggs need not be handled. Has 5 foot electric cord. Use to check progress of development. After 10th day remove infertile eggs to provide more room in the incubator. Learn More